What does Veeky Forums do with books they have read?

What does Veeky Forums do with books they have read?

Collect them? Throw them in the garbage? Donate?

Return them to the library.

Usually lend them to your mum.

keep 'em. The only thing that makes people think I have depth and any kind of substantial self are the countless books i have clogging up my place

A and C, depending how much I liked it/would reread in future. Can't imagine why you would throw one away unless it was really badly damaged.

I'm torn about this.
I went hard-core minimalist a few years ago and the only things in my entire apartment are my bed, couch, table, chair, guitar, and books.

I have hundreds and hundreds of books. On the one hand I look at them as the next thing to get rid of. I want to get rid of as much stuff as possible because it makes moving around swift and easy.
On the other hand, the books are literally the only conversation piece in the entire apartment. when people come over they browse them for a while and usually find something to talk about.

So not sure whether to get rid of them or not.

Use them for firewood

In the winter i have to read a lot or I while freeze at night

>mfw browsing the same board as these plebs

put em in my ass haha

Clarify your position or stop posturing.

If they're good, keep them. If they suck, sell/donate.

I don't buy physical copies.

torrent

As a maximalist, I keep them unless I am quite sure I have no further interest, or I find a better copy at a local library or thrift store to replace mine (newer edition, better condition, translation, notes, etc.). Since the books are all $1-2, upgrading a copy doesn't cost enough to be an issue, and then I can sell/donate/gift the older copies. At any given time I have a stack of duplicates (mostly classics) ready to give away.

I put them on my "I read these" shelf.

I sell/donate books I don't plan to ever read. I keep ones I plan to read or have read.

I'm thinking of donating all of them to charity. There's a lot of books that I keep just because they look nice on a shelf but I know that I'll never read them again.

I leave them on my living room bookshelf until someone "permanently borrows" them.

fuck off globalist clinton shill

Lurkmoar faggot.

As with anything, I use them once and throw them away. I go into town every day to buy new chairs since they're only good for one use in my opinion. I mean, that's just what I believe. It's hard because I'm homeless 99% of the time. I simply abandon any house I buy after one use and it's hard to come up with the funds for another one the next morning. But I can buy lawn chairs much easier if I need to sit somewhere other than the ground. I just don't want people to think I'm collecting things, you know? Because that's embarrassing. Enjoying things. Fucking yuck.

Shelve them.

It's a good feeling user, do it. I used to drop so much useless garbage off at the salvation army but now I can feel good about donating quality literature to the poor.

I buy all my books from Goodwill, so I usually send them there, too.