Who here loves KFC? Just give me two pieces Original recipe, mashed potatoes and gravy with a biscuit. The perfect meal

Who here loves KFC? Just give me two pieces Original recipe, mashed potatoes and gravy with a biscuit. The perfect meal.

I prefer extra crispy.

Is this all this board is? Shitposting and alcoholics?

there are some actually cooking threads but most people here don't cook

Smell my breath it smell of booze and BK lol

My farts always smell horrible after KFC

Did you expect most posters to be culinary experts on fucking Veeky Forums? You're a legitimate retard.

Pretty much, we have alcoholic generals.

Just like the U.S. Army

I liked KFC before it was called KFC. Yum! Brands fucked over a lot of fairly decent fast food chains in the 90s.

KFC always gives me the worst stomach ache, which is strange because no other fast food does that to me

You might be allergic to the shicken seasoning mix they use. Or you're just a fag with a weak immune system.

or maybe its just shitty extremely greasy food

I think it's the latter, don't have kids that will inherit your deficiency.

I find KFC sickeningly salty, and I love salty food

how much fucking salt is there in what OP described? it's got to be at least 50% of his daily intake, don't forget the extra large sweet drink OP is guzzling, jfc.

>Not paying 8 bucks for the all you can eat buffet

fucking casual

I'm an alcoholic who cooks. Does that help? At least I don't shitpost.

found the nigger

Did you also get a cookie?
This shit costs like $8-9 USD. Why?

>there are some actually cooking threads but most people here don't cook
Seems about right, most of /k/ don't own guns and most of /pol/ know nothing of politics.

There is nothing perfect about KFC but my guilty pleasure is using mashed potato and gravy as a dipping sauce for fries.

Shitloads of salt and wasted carbs though so I only do it about once every six months.

How long did it take you to cook that? Looks good. Can you share the recipe please?

their coleslaw just does it for me

Twister box with extra corncob for me please

Holy shit that us kfc looks good tier compared to the UK.

KFC and Long john silvers is really the only places I go out to eat. Mainly, because they are better than what I can cook at home. I guess I don't have good enough fryer equipment.

I wish there was an ad-block feature on this board.

>Kentucky has buffets
>none around me
What a cruel world I live in where I want to get diabetes but can't even do that.

Only 8 bucks? No way they aren't losing money on this

I like the buffet but
>mfw when no cold leftover leg from the fridge at midnight

Be like me and get a snackie box for home

For me, it's the Georgia Gold chicken. The best fast food chicken.

Just don't participate in the fast food advertising threads.

I'm like the only person I know who really likes it. Everyone around me considers it the worst fried chicken place, but it's probably my personal favorite.

For me, it's KKC
The best convenience store fried chicken with faygo.

msg

lel

Uhhhh

Fetal alcoholics don't count

Popeyes is superior, yet it's even more nig tier than KFC.

Any anons here ever been to a KFC that had an open buffet?

A friend of mine moved to Florida and lost his shit because there was one down there, even took a video as evidence.

>sesame seed bun roll

How can you fuck up that bad?

Why does their mac and cheese taste like literally nothing? Do they use a special kind of ghost cheese?

no im pretty sure its faggotry

Where the fuck does KFC have an all you can eat buffet? That sounds amazing

kfc is so expensive compared to like any grocery store fast food chicken.

I can get 8 pieces for 8bucks at safeway or fredmeyers compared to the like double that at kfc.

website. Has a "find local kfc's" with all-you-can eat filter.

Zinger stacker is shit m8 let it go already
Normal zinger is much better, and easier to handle

Zinger stacker is for poofs

ur shit

A double chicken sandwich is to much honestly. A double cheeseburger works at Mcdonyays because of how thin the patties are. But a chicken fillet is just too think for that.

this is shill from kfc, mcdonalds and subway, they spam ads here and think noone notices.

Try gently removing your tampon then eating the Stacker.

They changed the gravy recipe. It doesn't taste as salty/fatty as it did in the 90's.

And for that reason I am out.

They fucked up a lot of things in the 90's. Their new crispy coating, then the crispy fries and now their watered down gravy.

This looks disgusting. The colours.. Fucking hell

I like their Nashville hot chicken and that other golden one. Good shit.

it took you that long to call them out? 90s were over 17 years ago.

That literally looks like turds with a pot of diarrhoea.

What's the best way to eat leftover KFC? I have some from last night but dont know the best way to reheat it

After working in a KFC I have never eaten there since. The chicken comes in plastic bags filled with an unknown liquid - presumably water and preservatives - and goes directly into the batter without being rinsed.

I've actually tried this, and it's convinced me not to go back to KFC. The fried bit felt like paste in my mouth. Very strange. Is all KFC like this, or just that one?

>not a single buffet KFC in ALL of massachusetts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do they still have this? I'm only seeing the Nashville Hot on their website.

Never mind, I see it now. Shit's great.

The ones around me do, I'm in NC.

KFC is pretty shit, but I'll give 'em credit for the zinger. That's one of the best fast food chicken sandwiches desu senpai

I unironically will never forget the first time I had a Twister. Traveling up to my grandmas on the road with my dad when I was like 10. We stopped to take a piss and to grab lunch and it was one of those half gas station/half KFCs. My dad is a big fried chicken fan but I decided to switch it up and get this Twister thing. It was absolutely incredible. Weird how the most random of things make an impression on you when you're young.

L O N D O N

N I G G E R C H O W
I
G
G
E
R
C H O W
H
O
W

Yeah, the ones in MS all have them too. They're generally packed with a pretty even mix of fatass white trash and nignogs. Of couse we're the fattest state in the union, so there you go.

I'm at the KFC buffet guys. Wish me luck.

Take a panoramic shot of the interior of all the fatasses joining you.

Not many people here right now. Surprisingly most of the employees are Caucasian.

KFC has the worst mashed potatoes I've ever eaten.

The aftermath. This is first time I've been to a buffet in like a decade. I'm full and I hate myself.

KFC is garbage

Who the fuck thought that a bucket would be a good way to serve food? And that shit is so greasy it'll turn a sheet of printer paper completely clear in 15 minutes.

>'''''''''''biscuit'''''''''''''

Oh, American. Of course.

>>'''''''''''biscuit'''''''''''''
>Oh, American. Of course.

>of course an American posting on an American image board about American food used the American definition of a word

wow, you sure showed him Mohammed

>Surprisingly most of the employees are Caucasian.
Why? KFC is what white people think black people like.
Popeye's is what black people like.
Raising Cane's is what black people with taste like.

Thanks for the panoramic. I appreciate you acting as the guinea pig and posting results, but try to do a water and juice fast for a day to clean that shit out of yourself.

I don't have a Popeye's, Raising Cane's or Church's within an hour drive of my location. The only fried chicken joints around here are KFC and Based Bojangles.
I'm pretty sure the food already cleared itself out of my system. I had to take a massive runny squirting shit as soon as I made it home. I'm not used to eating really greasy food.

>take a massive runny squirting shit as soon as I made it home

topkek

KFC is for aryans. Niggers go to Popeye's or Church's.

Fuck, craving KFC bad. Extra crispy and mashed potatoes with gravy and a side of Corn on the Cob.

nothing beats it

>Popeye's
stfu white boy. Churches is correct, popeyes is way too expensive for blacks. You would know this if you weren't dumb. Every popeyes i've been to regardless of north or south is rich white people or white trash with some money to waste.

All the KFCs here within 30 miles were owned by the same franchise and he was shot by some guy on the bus so now they're closed and I have nowhere to get those godlike biscuits

>all you can eat KFC buffets exist

Just when you think you've got America figured out they blow your mind.

KFC gives me stomachaches when I eat it.
Usually I prefer Bojangles or Popeyes.
Now if I want good homestyle/soul food, there's a local restaurant that I mostly go to that has good fried fish, fried chicken, etc.

>Based Bojangles

My man.

WOO CRISPY

WOO TANGY

WOO HONEY MUSTARD

Bring back the Double Down you pieces of shit

>one of your best selling items even on a global scale
>Americans are dumb and think bread is healither than protein
>lol ok we'll take it away

cunts

Nice anime, nerd.

>Who here loves KFC?
No, thanks. That pressure deep fryer forces oil under the skin, into the flesh, and just ruins the texture of the chicken. HORRIBLE.

I don't mind Publix fried chicken, however. Sunday's special Buttermilk fried chicken breasts at Cracker Barrel is pretty nice. Otherwise, I'd prefer to go grilled chicken place, like a peruvian, jamaican jerk, or other local choice.

>unknown liquid
It's just brine you stupid faggot.

You gotta be american cause those fries actually look okay. Kfc fries in uk are so shit its unreal. They're never crispy always anaemic fleshy sticks. Fucking disgusting.

In order of appearance:
-some type of fast food sandwich, usually the mcchicken
-I don't like X food threads
-alc general
-yuropoor obsession threads
-I have X dollars a week what should I buy
-vegan shitposting
-gordon ramsey
-jack or joey shitposting
-tea threads
-mods being complete faggots

>tfw you will never get to try KFC poutine