Why do sheltered people think raw meat is bad even though it's commonly eaten by many groups of people...

Why do sheltered people think raw meat is bad even though it's commonly eaten by many groups of people? Do they just think they have ultra sensitive immune systems?

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/2013/06/the-food-lab-7-old-wives-tales-about-cooking-steak.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not sure about the rest of the world but moat of us here in the states buy cheap meat from places like WalMart. You probably shouldn't eat that stuff raw. I think a lot of us are just not used to the idea of eating raw meat as a result.

>why do sheltered people not understand things outside of their comfort zone

Gee, I wonder.

Amerifag here. Wal-mart meat is not fit for human consumption. I don't know why people shop there. It's shit.

And of course you select the appropriate ingredient for your dish. Cheap ground beef might be OK for a meat loaf, but when I make tartare I but fillet steak from a good butcher and then mince it myself. I do own a meat grinder but I find that using a sharp knife makes a better texture for tartare.

Post ww2 ruined us as a country. My people are idiots who think eggs will go bad if you leave them out on a counter, who throw steaks right out of the fridge into a pan, and who are convinced that any meat that isn't cooked to shit is somehow host to virulent disease.

>think eggs will go bad if you leave them out on a counter
America is an egg washing country, meaning our eggs must be refrigerated. Other countries with unwashed eggs get away with room temperature, the drawback being that the surface of the eggshell is more likely to have bacteria.
>who throw steaks right out of the fridge into a pan
seriouseats.com/2013/06/the-food-lab-7-old-wives-tales-about-cooking-steak.html
stop being dumb
>who are convinced that any meat that isn't cooked to shit is somehow host to virulent disease
Your only valid point

I cooked some burgers for my friends and I didn't even consider the fact that these liberal beta numales were convinced that any semblance of pink in meat is bad news. They literally would not eat my burgers since I like to leave the center just a hair above rare. It makes it taste way better. Fucking idiots

Ground beef is not steak. I'll eat a medium burger from a place I trust but I would not trust a hamburger cooked to anything less than well done from someone who unironically uses the term "nu males". For that matter I would not eat food handled by that person, unless I had a grill of my own that I could throw the food back on and cook the shit out of it for another 20 minutes or so.

yet you still cooked for those liberal beta numales
You're a fucking joke cuck

Overcooking burgers should be a sin. Nobody likes bland tasteless meat, it doesn't matter if it's ground beef or steak

This is why manchildren like you cover burgers in ten condiments and throw a salad on top while you struggle to choke down the charred grey beef that's been smothered in cheese to the point you can't taste it at all, because it tastes BAD

>mfw I can't be sure whether it's actually you who's shitposting or the parasite in your brain that's compelling you to

t. guy who can't cook for shit

proper burgers have a much higher fat ratio than most steaks, you NEED to cook them thoroughly otherwise the fat won't melt, and you don't develop any flavors. you want an intense flavor from the meat, use dry aged beef for your burgers. OOPS you can't afford that :~( so sorry, guess you'll have to rely on maillards (look that up, cleetus)

if you want raw beef make tartare or something, burgers should be medium-well or higher. medium is a tolerable mistake and the burger is still edible, anything less is basically just ruined food. but you're pretty used to that aren't you. ruining your food

Could you rephrase that?
Internet Retard is not a language in my repertoire.

That's because raw (or even rare) meat tastes pretty fuckin' nasty senpai

kibbeh nayyeh
yes

raw hamburger
no

steak tartare prepared by butcher
yes

>calls me poor
>never been to an actual restaurant that specializes in gourmet burgers

They don't serve them well done, enjoy your BBQ Hoss, you and your brown toothed mother are sure to enjoy the grey beef patties smothered in ketchup, mustard, mayo, honey mustard, bbq sauce, and whatever else you need to throw on it to lube it up for your dry marlboro cigarette dry throat

>I had a "gourmet" burger at Ruth's Chris
>they even drizzled 2,4-dithiapentane on the fries OMG so gourmet!!!

flyovers are so cute when they try to be "fancy"

>Gourmet
>Burgers
Faggot detected

>i cover my burgers in everything on earth possible to disguise the taste of overcooked beef
>i rant about how we have "ethnic food" at shitty stands but i've never had kibbeh nayeh
Coasties are so cute when they try to be "men"

Eating this meat is wrong, it will make you sick

>disguise the taste of overcooked beef
A lukewarm mouthful of partially cooked ground beef has much less flavor than a fully cooked burger
>i've never had kibbeh nayeh
Speak for yourself, flyover. And get back to me when you've eaten mett without making loud gagging noises and raving about trichinosis and demanding tendies instead

Because American meat industry is filthy.

Not me

All those buzzwords you might as well label yourself into your group you were serving of " beta nu-male snowflake cuck trump supporter" and stop trying to impress them.

because people have decided that good, clean, healthy meat isn't worth paying for, so we get meat that is literally covered in shit in order to keep prices low

>please conform to my third world standards and eat shitty poverty dishes without complaining
Look buddy I don't come to your straw hut and tell you how to eat the rats you catch

No, they just don't have parasites.

Doctor here. All these 'people' you are talking about are ridden with worms, protozoa and bacteria.

>he says "flyover" while pretending to be a coin a sewer on middle eastern cuisine
HAH

You still wear clothes from the gap faggot

Other countries use antibiotics for their flocks so salmonella is never a problem anyway. Only America is autistic enough to bleach + wax its eggs all to prevent salmonella that we have higher rates of in our country anyway despite the preventative measures.

You'd figure the obvious solution would be to inject our laying flocks but NOOO MUH SCURRY ANTIBIOTICS RUUUUUUUUUNNNNN

Enjoy your salmonella.

Wow, i didn't think murricans would be that smart. Actually props to them if this is true.

False. Factory farmed egg laying chickens in america are administered antibiotics approved by the FDA.

This. The puss, shit, and parasite ridden meats in the common grocery store(U.S.A) are not to be eaten raw.