Hosting a cinco de mayo party. What should i serve? Both food and alcohol suggestions welcome

Hosting a cinco de mayo party. What should i serve? Both food and alcohol suggestions welcome.

pico de gallo and chips. lots of both. and tequila.

taco bell

Fuck off normie

We're having tamales, enchiladas, chips and salsa, guacamole, elotes, frozen lemonade (without alcohol) and micheladas.

Tacos and burritos on one side of the table, burgers and hot dogs on the other. Build a Lego wall in the middle.

>tfw liberals commit the act of cultural appropriation they're so uppity about in order to have an excuse for their low-key alcoholism and poor diets.

Anyway, if you're really all about celebrating May 5th I recommend you make some nice burritos and shoot a Frenchman.

What liberals? Who are you talking about?

You have to go back Juan

Make tacos, use a vertical serving tray to stack them, call them the wa la tacos, make the brown people pay for the food.

>liberal
>poor diet
Im on pol and fit way more than im on this shity half dead forum

>too stupid to realize except in the state of Puebla, cinco de mayo is just another day in mexico.

I enjoyed it

Food
-DIY Tacos and Burritos
-Salsa
-Takis and Corn chips

Drinks
-Jarritos Soda
-Tecate
-Modelo
-Corona (For the plebs)

order taco bell you fucking spic

five tubs of mayo

Dont get tecate, or corona. Victoria and Modeli are the only acceptable beers. Maybe Sol if you can find it.

Why do americans celebrate cinco de mayo when in mexico they don't give a fuck

Spics don't celebrate cinco de mayo

87% of all Americans have some Mexican ancestry.

Any excuse to celebrate is welcomed.

Bohemia is the best mexican beer, Modelo is pretty good too, Tecate is as shitty as Corona.

We just want an excuse to drink tequila and eat lots of spicy junk food.

Why do you require an excuse?

Don't forget a trail of beans between the two

Are you white? If so this is problematic and cultural appropriation. Stop.

without an excuse to party people get all judgy about you having fun

Pacifico for true patricians