What foods can I feed my family to make them more masculine?

What foods can I feed my family to make them more masculine?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1037271Also,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It depends, are you talking about making food that makes you feel manly or food that has an effect on the production of higher levels of testosterone?

Stupid question either way.

Yes that is a stupid question, because they're the opposite of mutually exclusive.

Typical of those that reject the concept of man.

whiskey

Semen, gallons of it as it contains testosterone but the paradox is that it hasn't worked for you? Maybe your body had to flood itself with estrogen to balance out the daily overdose.

nothing estrogenic

so no dairy, beans, seeds, nuts or fruit

The androgens in semen becomes estrogen when metabolised.

This.

Microbrewed beer, the staple drink of the real men that founded and built america.

Alex Jones swears by bone broth, and that guy is a fucking animal.

What foods can I eat to be more feminine?

Soy increases estrogen levels.

Bleach i heard

Muh dikk

get them smoking cigarettes
incorporate lots of red meats, garlic, cabbage and bone broth
avoid grains, legumes, mushrooms and leafy greens.

Testosterone and steroids.

Cyanide.

XDDD

Wuh?

Good try, there are phytoestogens in hops.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1037271Also, beer. But why ´d you want to become a trap?

>What foods can I feed my family to make them more masculine?
avoid excessive amounts of soy products.
using soy sauce as a condiment wont fuck your shit up, but regularly eating tofu will.
also avoid alcohol, especially beer.
red meat and whole eggs have positive effects on testosterone levels. dont sperg out and eat steak and eggs every day though, just something to keep in mind.

Look up the number of founding fathers that brewed their own beer. Look up the number of breweries existing in the US in the mid 1800's (4000+).

Still hopelessly trying to shill your estrogen antidote advertised on the kookie alt-right talk shows?

Nice source. It even states there's no evidence supporting a conclusion that phytoestrogens have any effect on male sexuality. Better work on your shilling or the estrogen antidote manufacturer is going to start deducting money from your pay.