Conservative literature discussion

Libs fuck back to r eddit

how was it? I like the author

Very poignant and eye opening. A must read!

t. every book advertiser ever

The pro colonialist Fox newzy?
"Unmaking the American Dream"?
Fucking lame ass. The dude got a Nixon era healthcare plan passed, a gift to the insurance companies, and continues on with shitty Bush policies. Except he doesn't spend us into debt.

Schizo neocon BS. Aren't you "alt-right" now?

now trump is in the Whitehouse after running as the antithesis of sjw'ism get prepared to be targeted and reminded as we the dominate ones now and control the cultural high ground.

its going to be around 8 years for cucks like adult swim who cancel MDE: World Peace and their supporters

ou all lost as semblance of counter cultures and literally the butt blasted party of BTFO

literally a culture riding on the whim of party politics of losers in every facet of government.

I would be embarrassed to lose all power and still support the cuckism that lead to it too.

Your idea of content and media fall in line with what every celebrity to librarians to nu-male and their parents think is acceptable and anything that rocked the PC boat was meant to be "BTFO".

Why don't you guys join the other conservatives who long ago realized that conservative intellectualism is shit tier so they started going all we don't need no education?

>Trump
>Getting reelected
Funny joke m8

>"literature"

Cucked cuckerino cuckposting

>AHAHAHA are you kidding me bro? Donald Trump getting the nomination?! hahaha what a joke and even if the Cletus crowd decides to go full retard and nominate him there no way NO WAY Drumpf could ever in a million years beat Hillary! Have you seen the polls? Drumpf is done for! Hahahaha!!!

Fuck off kike shills

Trump didn't win. Hillary got 3 million more votes. Have fun with you Putin puppet who literally got handed the presidency on a silver platter like everything else in his life.

>Trump didn't win.

Libtard cuckolds are THIS delusional!

SAD!

And there it is. I've been waiting for it.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why /pol/ is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. /pol/'s influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Veeky Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

/pol/ is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

YEARS.

Why do so many conservatives like reading empty cash grabs and propaganda? You should read some Dostoevksy.

>The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

can you explain to me how "The Jews," "the Frankfurt School" and "Cultural Marxism" are related? You're not allowed to post infographics. I want YOU to explain it to me. You may cite evidence, but I expect you to interpret it, as well.

>Cultural Marxism
Not even a real thing tbqh

What do conservatives conserve?

If it's not white people, I don't want any part of it

It's examining the behavior of humans in communities from a materialist perspective. Marxism (the material dialectic) is a scientific tool for framing problems that has applications in any thoughts on natural philosophy.

Not that user but here's a quick gloss:

1. Marx was a Jew
2. Marxist ideas create USSR
3. KGB works to subvert Western culture (see Yuri Brezhnev interview)

Therefore

Commies = Jews and are enemies of the West who actively seek to undermine its core values.

It is but lately you haven't been able to say that out loud but maybe that will start to change.

>seeing the world through a liberal/conservative dichotomy.

pls die

marmaledes

>Trump didn't win.

This is the fourth post I have seen on Veeky Forums today, with some dimwit lauding the existence of /pol/. Are you collaborating or are you just one guy fagging up our boards?

>Trump didn't win.

t. JIDF

okay, so it is you doing it. Please stay in your containment board.

t. *not* JIDF ;)

>'JIDF'
>cultural marxism
>Frankfurt School conspiracy

Mods, wake up

>Trump didn't win
Then why he be in the White House anonerino

So much of a "conspiracy theory" that some faggots removed the perfectly legitimate Wikipedia page on Cultural Marxism, instead redirecting the search term to a "conspiracy theory" subsection.

*sips tea*

Are Shapiro's books any good? I enjoy the way he presents his ideas

Go back to r eddit. /pol/ is for Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums is for conservatives.

Not even an argument

There was a time before /pol/ and before /pol/ started spamming every other board, you fucking retard.

The Frankfurt school went against the established historic materialism though.

"Cultural Marxism" is a term invented by american conservatives so anti-intellectual and so stupid, they couldn't even comprehend the criticism the "cultural marxists" had and so they went and made up some 6th grader >muh american values propaganda shit.

The closest thing to conservativism you'll find in America is progressivism based on socially conservative ideas. American conservatism is dead at desu wu senpai

try actually reading them, you dense cunt

>pretends to be starting a thread about books
>two replies about books and thirty about trump
Yes good job /pol/, fighting the good fight and winning over the hearts and minds of Veeky Forums
I don't give a fuck about your ideology, if this was /leftypol/ shitting up my board with off-topic masturbation about politics I'd tell them to fuck off too. This thread should be deleted.

Dinesh D'Souza

"literature"

l o l

OP here. I do want to talk about books. I would have continued to do so if the lib brigade hadn't showed up to cause trouble.

>"conservative" thread
>automatically deteriorates into edgy seventeen-year-olds and deadend twenty-three-year-olds projecting their bizzare racial cuckolding fetishes onto impotent neolib globalists still butthurt that a moderate fiscal-conservative managed to win while still being socially liberal
>b-b-but muh le glorious fascist culture! Daddy Trump upholding gun rights, maintaining social security, and appointing gays and Jews into positions of power means America is going back to being like my fantastic version of the 1950s I got from some PragerU vid!