Why do people like this fucking guy? Chicken Connoisseur...

Why do people like this fucking guy? Chicken Connoisseur? He literally just goes to local fast food places and buys fried fucking chicken, Now Americans probably dont know this but every local fast food place in Britain makes the exact same stuff the exact same way that tastes exactly the same, they dont add their own special spices and menus are typical carbon copys. So this lil stereotype is reviewing the same fried chicken that tastes the same everywhere and then calls himself a connoisseur and people love it?

Are people retarded or is there something im missing here?

so this guy is british?

hes just an ameriboo then, or displaying coonery for views.

He certainly has a more likeable personality than you do

the editing for those videos is better than most of the shit you see on tv
plus hes a little fucking nigger reviewing fried chicken places stop being such a fucking edgy faggot and enjoy it

LOOK HOW SMALL THAT CHICKEN BONE IS.

do Europeans really eat that shit?

People are just retarded then?

because his target audience is poor people
and poor people dont know any better

Why do British people hate food and Americans love food? Aren't you from the same roots?

Trying to become a meme. That's what he's fucking doing, he's a scum to be honest. He does the whole "Copyright claims" if people even mention him in their shit unless they praise him to the heavens, there was also the thing about him trying to get places to pay him for not giving them bad reviews (And apparently he got 100£ from one place, according to some youtubers atleast).

ain't no ting, innit?

He's trollin my dude.

This, he wants to be an internet celebrity the "reviewing" is just a cover.

Link to his best vod ty

CRIP CHECK

>This whole thread

t. People who don't live in London

It's funny as fuck if you know the references/language

This guy is correct
If your not from London then it's not made for you
If you are from London but don't get it then you don't understand grime culture

>krep check

>OI, YOU GITS, ITS HALF PAST BONG

Nah Bruv it's not it's time for you to stop posting

He's popular because secretly your average normie finds niggers hilarious and loves watching them be all urban and stupid. They just won't ever admit this. They feel the same way about queers, hence why RuPaul's Drag Race is so popular.

People allow outright degeneracy because it's entertaining.

>People allow outright degeneracy because it's entertaining.

He's just eating chicken sold by pakis mate.

Implying chicken mangled by paki's aint degnerate

the only thing a paki ought to be touching is my kebab or munchie box

You are trying too hard mate.

you ain't trying hard enough and thats why we got paki's touching our chicken m8

bad enough the welsh touch our sheep

He's assisting with lowering the cultural values of society.

Also those fucking London chicken shops are 9/10 run by illegal immigrants who have disgusting standards of kitchen hygiene.

And "grime culture" is degenerate and you know it.

>grime culture

doing rap wrong aint a culture nigga

Our Cultural Values have never been high you fucking idiot, it's just that entertainment at this level wasn't put into record like it is these days. Both this sort of comedy and high brow culture is thriving in the UK.

>Not knowing an asian guy who has cousins working at various chicken shops telling you which ones are safe

Grime Culture is better than America's Hip-Hop culture.

>He's assisting with lowering the cultural values of society.

Because those poor sods in council estates were such high class people before the brown tide, yeh?

I agree

They usually buy from the same wholesaler and the chicken is 100% frozen, however some chicken can 'fresher'. The worse chicken shops typically have too much stock or re use old chicken.

Mostly kids from London like it because he vists their local, not really sure how it gained traction.

London is a shit hole. Why would you celebrate that 'culture'?

>this
>fucking
>thread

Also, don't forget Papa John's pizzas. Worst hygiene standards, worst employee relations. All run by the same types of people. All those shops are the same. Carbon copy cheap shit food and shit wages.

Legitimate question - why does he wear a shirt and tie?

>small chicken bone
>chicken
>bone

Bonehead.

oy bruvnuh owl jus be avin a rip taste of dis prime bird yes

No

Americans are from Africa
Brits are from Indian Sub continent/Pakistan/Middle east

The only thing niggers should eat is lead

Name me one city that isn't a shit hole

Yes. If you want to believe that watching "stupid shit" makes people retarded, then yes, everybody who watches this is retarded. So is everybody that watches most anime. And most sports. And most youtube videos. Whatever. We're all clearly retarded under your superior and imperious gaze.

Are you done, now? Will you leave?

We have a lot of niggers in London so there is a lot of chicken shops and we have a lot of pakis in London so they work in chicken shops. Pople like him because people like trends and also it's always cool when you see somewhere on youtube where you go for shit chicken wings when you're pissed at 2am especially when it's freom the place where bossman gives you and extra few wing because they're about to close. Also it's not necessarily the same everywhere. Since Chicken Cottage has got bigger over the years they've obviously had to up their standards and change/clean their oil once in a while

Oxford, Bath.

I'm from Nottingham and that's quite nice desu.

I'm just curious, but when did england become a hotbed of middle eastern and indian food? I understand the empire and all that rot, but even in colonial days, you guys weren't crawling with nignogs and nignog food. Did you start feeling guilty for abandoning them and just open the floodgates?

Unironically this

WW2. Rebuilding the Country after the luftwaffe bombed the shit out of Britian. Got there asses kicked in the battle of Britian with the help of Poland, New Zealand, Canada, Czechoslovakia
Belgium, Australia, South Africa, France, Ireland,United States, Southern Rhodesia Jamaica, Barbados, Newfoundl and Northern Rhodesia. The Polish pilots helped keep us free so the stigma they go though with idiots in this country is unfounded.

After this Hitler concentrated his efforts on Russia as Britian could't be beaten and we all know how that ended.

I'm a bit tipsy but this is all true

Idk if claps are aware of this but South London """""culture""""" is really trendy in the UK right now. Everyone wears tracksuits that the London working class wore in the 90s, listens to grime music and uses London slang. Chicken shops are everywhere in South and are a big part of teenage "street" life.
People don't watch this for the reviews, they watch it so they can joke about it with their friends and so they can experience some of the lifestyle they fetishize through it.

You know this man could of got into oxbridge but decided to make his money in music.

Chicken shop are fucking everywhere in the country.

Chicken shops are everywhere, but in south they're everywhere everywhere. I'd say they're as common as newsagents.

Viz? I used to collect the annuals.

>having retarded nigger fashions and expressions become trendy

the ride never ends once you let them in

t. clap

Dude i have lived in Finsbury park, Cricklewood, Wembley Town, Camberwell, Peckham, in london, Feltham, Heathrow, Slough, Manchester, Preston, Bolton, Blackpool, Birmingham, Swindon, Glasgow, Gourock, Paisley, Port Glasgow, Cardiff, Swansea, Port Talbot, Wrexham/Chester, Ryhl, and many more I am from Nottingham.

My work takes me all over, its the fucking same everywhere.

Yeh love Viz, also Veeky Forums related.

Chicken Connossieur v Reviewbrah fast food showdown WHEN????

Samefag but when i was 18 i woked in a Bakery and the bakers were alwayd drunk or hungover and the managers just accepted it as part of the job.

Viz is always Veeky Forums related.

I'm drunk too hense the grammer. Sorry.

Came to cook, left as a drunk. Veeky Forums

As it should be user.

one for /an/

That's a great analogy but who ever said RuPaul was popular apart from You?

why does this nigga have a 12 year-old's head on a grown man's body

t.pard