Damn...never thought about it that way

Damn...never thought about it that way..

Nigga wut. Damn yo this some next level shit. Call the black sience man in we making waves

Wtf I hate Newton now??!?

>south is down every time
lolwesterners

You forgot that the earth spins. It mixes the water using centrifugal force and makes it stay where it be

The problem with things like this is that one an never be sure if person who writes such stuff is joking or just .... not very thoughtful.

this is honestly something so stupid that I would post it ironically

flat earthers unironically exist

>wat is altitude
>wat is depth
>wat is sea level
>wat is elevation

Come back when you've taken a fucking middle school physics class, fucking retards.

Damn dude you got me

Liquids flow to the point deepest inside the gravity well. They move closer to the center of gravitational attraction. This means away from high elevations to low elevations.

Gravity forms a spherical field of attraction centered on the Earth's core. Liquids flow towards the core. The southern hemisphere is no close to the core than the northern hemisphere. 30% of Earth's topography is at a high enough elevation that it sticks up above the water line, the remaining 70% is not.

>tfw there are people who legit believe this

But if you turn your head the other way, water will flow to the North Pole.

If you turn your head one direction, then another direction REALLY FAST the water will even out. It'll make a ton of waves while doing so. Somewhere in space god is looking down at the earth and he's spinning his head REALLY FAST just to keep all the oceans in place.

You haven't considered that there's no lowest point, they are in a spectrum. That's why water is the way it it. I hope this clarified it!

Are round-earthers even a real thing? Do you think there's any of them on Veeky Forums or are they just trolling?

>14 replies
>nobody tries to prove him wrong
and sci laugh at brainlets
lol

If gravity worked like that why wouldn't all the water just flow off the earth into space?

This. I'm retarded I don't know how to disprove this but I've expected someone else to by now

>t.literal brainlets with no sence of humor

no moron. The surface tension of the water allows it to stick onto the earth like a big droplet
>inb4 morons try and shill some idiotic "gravity" meme

this thread gave me brain cancer, do humanity a favor and kill yourself

See

>surface tension
I knew some idiot would say that.

>implying microdimentional jesuses arnt bonding watee molecules together through the strength of our faith in him our lord to keep water on earth and save us.

I beg of you to close those nasty books writen by heathen newton and to open the one good book writen by the allmighty

In fact, the direction of water flow is actually an average of the directions every person faces. Since we're all equally likely to face in any direction at any moment, the law of large numbers keeps the water where it is.

its like seeing a flat earth thread,no one is dumb enough to fall for the bait.
Everyone who unironically believes that, doesnt understand shit about gravity and wouldnt understand any explanation

I hope you actually dont understand it,otherwise Im falling for the bait.
Gravity doesnt attract water (or anything with mass) to.the south of the globe,it attracts mass to earths core

center of gravity is the middle of the sphere not the south pole.

whoever posted this should be ashamed.

pretty fucking stupid

/thread

Great going fella, until you posted this I was confident that OP's image was a correct representation of the planet. Are you a scientist or something?

getting double trolled there i see

Adding to this, that's why Muslims are so dangerous to humanity. By facing Mecca at the same time every day, they're actually redirecting the water.
Brainlets on here will probably say it's due to "global warming" but it's not hard to see who's really causing all these ecological problems today.

why doesn't all the stars and planets in the universe just fall to the bottom of the universe then?

Trolling autists has never been so easy and its actually kind of boring.

>1 serious reply
>haha trolling autists is so easy everyone takes bate ecks dee

Cus theres no gravety in spase moran!!