"And the secret ingredient is... LEAN!"

How do you make it work ck?

id make a sundae with codeine syrup instead of chocolate syrup

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lean
youtube.com/watch?v=1c_dZVoSbHU
youtube.com/watch?v=5M0eglmgSUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Camelbak full of lean to be sipped with the MRE-designed meal you vastly overpay for

IN THE DARK

id buy it in gel caps and make cereal with it

Granita.

this should be millitary standard issue

>Swiss chard with warm lean and bacon vinaigrette
>Elevated PB&J with lean and huckleberry jelly, peanut/almond/hazelnut butter blend on toasted brioche
>Braised short rib with lean and malbec reduction
>Cherry cordials filled with lean

The people in this thread know whats up.

I BE LEANIN

CODEINE DEMON

UGLY MANE POSTED UP

BLACK DIAMONDS GLEAMIN

Make Lean popsicles and jello.

Lean infused jalapeno on a beef tostada

watermelon lean sorbet with anti-histamine sprinkles

>anti-histamine sprinkles
We fidna get TURNT

This some forward thinking shit

Is this nigger code?

ITT

Im a project ghost im a hood apparition

I dunno, I'd have to taste lean first.

its codeine cough syrup mixed with sprite and jolly ranchers

its quite nice

>they don't even know how hard ugly actually hates hard drugs, especially prescription based ones

fucking tryhards

yes, for promethazine codiene and a bunch of garbage
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lean

varg could have made a decent trap back in the days

The only time I've seen people drink cough syrup are is with DXM and when i did that I was high for about 12 hours. When I say high I mean fucked up far worse than I would have ever thought possible. I'm surprised I didn't get brain damage. That trip was a nightmare that wouldn't end.

regardless, liquid lean got me fucked up

DXM really isn't to be fucked around with despite its reputation.

Reminds me of the time I ordered 4-MeO-PCP from some research chemical website back in 2011. I ate some and didn't feel anything for about two hours so I ate some more. I went outside to smoke a bowl and then threw up. I came back in and immediately took off all my clothes and laid in bed naked. The blanket felt too heavy so I threw it on the floor. Felt like I was walking into a brick wall/pins and needles anytime I tried to go forward, so I would only walk backwards. I saw a lot of green for some reason.

good times

Lean granita actually sounds nice af
I'd probably OD on it tho

Dissociatives in general are fucked

EVERYWHERE WE GO WE CLEAN

SHE WANT ME TO QUIT THAT LEAN

BABY I CANT QUIT THAT LEAN

PUT A RING AROUND CODIENE

Where the hell do you buy research chemicals

Just google the name of whatever chemical you want to buy; plenty of suppliers will show up.

Or just google "research chemical supplier" or "chemical supplier" in general....

Fluffy buttermilk pancakes with simple lean syrup. A side of sausage links. I tell you h'what.

SHIIIIEEEEEEEET
youtube.com/watch?v=1c_dZVoSbHU

Let's see, I'll try to get a couple courses

Pate with codeine and balsalmic reduction on a bed of lightly seasoned arugula
Ravioli filled with mascarpone and herbs sauced with a ragu of ground lamb, mint and codeine
A chocolate torte with codeine gastrique and vanilla whipped cream, sprinkled with powdered codeine (codeine cooked slowly until the syrup turns into glass and then robo-couped until powdered)

>elevated PB&J
Absolutely screeching

r/rcsources

Veeky Forums

Codeine kowboys

Nigga we know. Future is straight edge as fuck eating cruelty free soy bison and asparagus water but he's rapping about poppin xanies like they're candy.

Wtf is going on why is this shit on every board

>I hate funposting
Go back to your Wendy's thread assdouche

op here holy shit link me to the other lean threads

why not just do real drugs

Niggers are too poor to afford them. Plus it's easy to steal

Codeine sucks tho as far as recreational opioids are concerned

> that ceiling dose

I'd rather do kratom and that kind of sucks too

codeine syrup is expensive af doe

sip the lean and relax

based quavo in the back, im vibin to this jawn

Opiates are not to fuck with tho. Dangerous.

How the fuck much did you take?
I usually have a really great trip on 300-350mg. I did get a public intoxication ticket once though on Christmas Day.

People drinking couch syrup are too far gone anyway. Fucking degenerates.

BCLSupply and Lysergi are good vendors. Leedit has /RCsources and /r/researchChems. If you can get a Scientific innovations invite, they have a ton of really good cheap chems. The best imo.

1P-LSD is pretty solid, 4-aco-dmt is like shrooms w/less nausea. DCK is a nice disso, 4-fma is a good study stim, the rest i don't fuck with. Get an elrichs reagent test kit for psychs, then a mandelin/mecke/marquis for everything else. A decent MG scale is something you definately need. The gemeni is a great scale.

Good vendors are: Lysergi, BCLsupply, theindoleshop, Scientific-innovations. Don't know about the rest. If you wanna go full nigger, etizolam is the closest thing to xanax you could find "legally".

Stay the fuck away from synth weed, its bad shit m8.

One time I drank 1g and almost died.
Was in college at the time, and the dorm I was in had a fire alarm go off that night.
Apparently all my roommates were banging on my door but I didn't get up until minutes later and they had all left by then.
I staggered out of the building 5 minutes after everyone else and sat down on the grass right outside the door, looking EXTREMELY fucked up.

A couple friends found me and took me to another friend's dorm that had an empty bed so I didn't have to be outside all fucked up.
DXM is no joke. I remember thinking I was going to die when I realized what I had done and began to feel how hard the trip was coming on. I was distantly sad about it, but it's hard to feel anything when you're in that deep.

Possibly deconstructed lean?

Damn
I miss lean and liquor

But my ex made me swear off it
And I can't even find that shit anymore so whatever

That shits like 2k a bottle only rich ass people do it
It is a real drug

Why do so many people on Veeky Forums listen to rap

It's the only way my mom let's me be hardcore

You can't find liquor and cough syrup anymore?

Help me understand this.

codeine cough syrup is prescription only in the US

Yeah I don't understand how people actually get their hands on this stuff

corrupt doctors

they dont. only rich rappers w/ connections and shit regularly drink lean

Go to the doctor, tell them you're coughing so badly at night that it hurts and you can't sleep, which makes you feel even worse the next day.

Has it always been that way? I swear I remember it being over the counter at one point growing up.

Until very recently it was Schedule 5. Small pharmacies would sell it without a prescription sometimes.

>All these wiggers

Nice

Shits like 2k a bottle for the brand name stuff on the streets
If you have a prescription you get one for 50 bucks,
I don't sell drugs but that shit is tempting

leanin egg cream

I'd probably boil it down and try to make a syrup or sauce out of it for pancakes or a berry marinade for salmon. I don't even know what purple drank taste like tho

Rap is good cooking music. As is hardcore punk.

Here's how
>know a corrupt pharmacist/steal doctor information
>impersonate a doctor and forge a fake prescription
>get some kid to pick up the prescription for u at a cvs
>...
>profit

My friend just got busted doing that shit but made a fuck ton of money

It's like smoking a lot of weed imo tastes like bubblegum and makes you feel slow

I don't believe you

In January my mom was prescribe some codeine promethazine syrup when she was sick and my parents drank over half and then it just sat there for a few months. I decided I might as well use it instead of it getting thrown away. I put 115mL in a 20oz bottle of sprite and drank it over about an hour and a half.

The intoxication aside, mixed with sprite the purple syrup still tasted medicinal and gross. I probably should have just drank the syrup straight. An hour after I finished it i drank beer and got pretty fucked up. I have no opiate tolerance and was still feeling goofy while I was drinking the next day.

youtube.com/watch?v=5M0eglmgSUQ

>it will never be the mid 2000s again

Feel really fucking bad.

>15 years old
>home alone with coke and cough syrup I bought on the walk home from school
>apricot cough syrup and 2ltr of lukewarm drunk in 10 minutes
>wake up half an hour before mum would be home, toilet is sprayed with brown liquid, not sure if its shit or vomit at first
>clean it up feeling like what is to date the worst hangover I've had

Doesn't stop me from buying gel caps though

>doing opiates instead of psys or stims