That food you eat literally every day because you're too lazy to make anything else

>that food you eat literally every day because you're too lazy to make anything else

what's her name?

"Burritos". Put some ground beef on the George Foreman, put some cheese on a tortilla and heat it in a pan til it's melty, then combine and add hot sauce.

I was cooking chorizo and a pasta side dish then mixing it together almost everyday for dinner for weeks. probably fucked up my cholestrol. then it was tendies.

>sandwich
>bologna
>2 bologna
>1 cheese
>2 tbsp mayo
>sriracha filling in the middle as glue

I don't even think about it anymore, it's the only thing I eat for lunch, 640 cal and it somehow tastes better the longer you store it.

The hot sauce melts into the cheese and turns it into a gooey delicious savory filling to complement the bolognea's salty taste.

i eat a quesadilla every day.

How to:
>oil pan
>put cheese and ham in tortilla
>put on pan
>heat

Spaghetti. Literally eat this shit every other day because its so simple to make.

Spaghetti bolognese or mac n cheese.

Beef jerky + trail mix good and good for you

how many GBP do you need for mac & cheese?

I live on a potato farm. We have lots of rice as you might expect.

I dropped $200 on a really nice tiger brand rice cooker 15 years ago and it still cooks rice fucking fantastically. Every single day for dinner, 2 cups rice, eat one cup then, wake up at 4:00 am and eat the other bowl, still hot, let the rice soak for a few hours till I come in and make lunch, second rinse, set it to cook, ready by dinnertime.

I could eat this every day and I often do.

2 I guess

I eat way too much processed food. I'm definitely going to try the easy quesedilla.

pls no bully ;-;

fruit

>soldiers
That's bread.

That's what they want you to think

plain rice or some waffles

Plain yogurt mixed with granola and any dried fruit I may have like raisins or prunes

Peanuts. I wish they had more protein.

love it

I have strawberries for breakfast literally every morning of my life. It's been over two years of this at least

I'll have plenty of other things like cereal or toast or eggs as well but I like having fresh fruit in the morning, strawberries are one of my favourite foods, and require no prep at all. Just pop the container open and grab a handful.

So yeah it's a combo of ease/convenience and taste

pepperoni sticks

Ham and Swiss grilled cheese sandwich

When I was miserable in college I would eat a half a box of penne pasta with half a jar of alfredo sauce

I became quite large.

How are you not sick of it yet?

Lately it's been Kraft microwavable mac and cheese

Peanut butter on rye toast for breakfast every single day. With other things of course, but it's a constant fixture.

for 6 years or so it's been the same white bread sandwich with ham, lettuce, american cheese (like kraft) and mustard. sometimes the bread is wheat and sometimes i don't have lettuce but that's my goto

Not every day but at least 3 times a week I make Rice and Curry with smoked tofu. I got such a routine in making it that I don't even consider it cooking anymore.

not even a dip of soy sauce? maybe some rice spices? what about an egg ontop of it?

cheese and tomato sandwich would probably count for like half of my breakfasts. at least I switch it up with different kinds of cheese and bread

Rice cake with peanut butter on top with a slice of apple

not him and very late but the monotony of life far outweighs the pain of any monotony in any food

scrambled eggs

tortillas and peanut butter

only soy sauce. I usually don't add anything to rice when I'm lazy and just want something to eat. and I've never tried rice with an egg on top honestly.