ITT: Patrician breakfasts ONLY. What do YOU start your day with?

ITT: Patrician breakfasts ONLY. What do YOU start your day with?
Plebs not welcome.

Scrambled eggs on corn tortillas with cilantro, lime juice and scorpion pepper flakes N' a protein shake.

caviar on bljad, some lobster

shakshuka or congee w/ youtiao

hotdog

toast, fruit, black coffee

>Patrician
>Paper plates

You aren't eating the plate.

buttermilk pancakes

raw instant oatmeal flakes

wash down with some tea

Paper plates are patrician user you silly idiot

What is this OP? I guess that I'm just a pleb but it looks like some overly thick cheese sauce and chopped sausage on corn bread? Tasty but idk

Your biscuits and gravy don't even look that good. Perhaps you are the true pleb.

My favorite breakfast is shirred eggs and coffee.

Isn't that kind of a meme? I can't imagine it being very enjoyable to eat a load of eggs on its own like that. Little bit too Joe Rogan™ for me..

Throw in some buttered flatbread to tear up and use to eat it and I'd probably be good though

Close. It's sausage cream gravy on buttermilk biscuits.

>get out pleb

>Throw in some buttered flatbread to tear up and use to eat it
You can use youtiao for the same purpose.

40 oz of bud ice.

Sausage, eggs, and hash browns with Tabasco habanero sauce for me.

Confirmed 'trician breakfast my man

Kedgeree

I like to have coffee, juice, weisswurst & that sweet Bavarian senf, rye bread with good salty butter, a hard boiled egg and maybe a pain au chocolat if I fancy something sweet.

Would eat that every morning for the rest of my life.

Christ, I'm scared to ask the recipe for that abomination - I might make it.

Eggs with vegetables that I have and either toast or english muffins or just cereal and fruit.

It definitely doesn't seem like a breakfast food - rice, curry, haddock

But seriously, try it

[spoiler]what is it[/spoiler]

Sausage gravy and biscuits

>low-grade poverty food is patrician now

Biscuits and gravy can be good, but whatever you've got on the plate is strictly plebeian.

biscuits and gravy is a great breakfast for a sunday where i'm not going to fucking move all day

Agree, that's shit. Sausage biscuits and gravy are much runnier. That's garbage. I've seen someone purporting to claim this style is biscuits and gravy, so it's sickened me enough that this Sunday I'll do an OC starting with homemade biscuits and ending with a true sausage gravy.

Fuck this bullshit.

I'll be awaiting your thread. I've seen this basic breakfast fucked up so many times. It's just sad.
When you've had shitty biscuits and gravy, you never forget.

Nothing.
Breakfast is a pleb meal

Here in Canada we start our day at 4:30 in the morning by downing two pints of maple syrup, a plate of hockey pucks and then chop 5 trees

Croque madame, but i like my egg poached instead of fried

>patrician

No picture but I usually toss canned refried beans into a pan I just grilled chopped onions in and mix them together. Add an entire can of corn once I finish and eat nothing but beans on toast for the day.

Gets me by pretty well.

>eating breakfast

Don't get me wrong, shakshuka is delicious and a great dish for those on a budget. But all that oil first thing in the morning? I'd be afraid of having the runs by mid afternoon.

your gravy is too thick. it's supposed to be gravy, not paste.

>not knowing patrician food almost always has roots in low-grade poverty food

Different user but I usually have it for dinner but it is fucking tasty.

Peanut butter and banana sandwich

But breakfast is strictly for plebs OP. I start my day with lunch.

Yes they do. Would be even better if he added scrambled eggs and jalapenos.

best breakfast, coming through.