Sorry for bad english i am kazak but i have a question for you Veeky Forums

sorry for bad english i am kazak but i have a question for you Veeky Forums

which is more drinked in the world in one day - more coca cola or more milk? i would like to have this information because i argue with my friend about it. hope you can solve it for us we have a bet.

Milk or drinks containing milk for sure.

yes but not everyone has access to a cow? and coca cola you can buy everywhere.

Go have a sexy time with your mother in law, Borat.

I dunno, Id be willing to bet mexico and the US alone consume more soda than the rest of the world consumes milk. Fat diabetic fucks suck down 2L a day at least

>yes but not everyone has access to a cow?
I cannot even tell if this is bait since I know there really are people this stupid in the world.

Am American. Can confirm.

I stopped drinking soda religiously 5 years ago and seeing how others consume it here genuinely concerns me.

I'd like to think it's just the south-east that has this problem.

definitely milk, cola might be in the lead in 1st world countries, but anywhere else milk is much more populat
also milk is commonly use as an ingredient, if you counted that it would probably win even in the States

think about all the coffee that is consumed, a good 85%+ of it contains cream or milk... I'd say coffee is more widespread than soda, but in some areas, soda would win... on a global level, coffee with cream/milk is more popular. Oh yeah and britfags put milk in their tea for some reason.

Personally I never drink milk straight. it's really an ingredient for me, nothing more. Closest I come to drinking straight milk is the occasional bowl of cold cereal. But usually I have something better to eat.

>cola might be in the lead in 1st world countries
i would expect the opposite, actually

more than likely ill have to say Milk is drank more than cola just because people put it in breakfast cereal

coca cola isnt the only type of soda, people probably drink more soda per day than milk, but coca cola only accounts for a minority (less than 50%) of the types of soda that are drank

milk is harvested from cows at farms, pasteurized, and then kept at grocery stores in refrigeration - so you dont need access to a cow to get milk

>coca cola isnt the only type of soda, people probably drink more soda per day than milk, but coca cola only accounts for a minority (less than 50%) of the types of soda that are drank
yes yes i like how you said this i will use this to beat my friend in this bet

most people in the world are lactose intolerant

i think cola wins this

fake news

Except for Australia and central asian countries, Coca Cola is the #1 beverage practically everywhere

So that's why the Somalians are so sour.

Coca Cola is drunk more than milk. Only Europeans drink milk.

>yes but not everyone has access to a cow?
Bait thread.

Is that why Starbucks is so huge? Milk is one of the most common ingredients you can find.

do they serve milk at subway and mcdonalds where you live?

>I'd like to think it's just the south-east that has this problem.
Nope
Northwest has the same horrifying problem

Brother, that's no way of thinking it
Milk doesn't only come from cow

cola beats milk no question

breast milk doesn't count.

you don't have ice cold breast milk at the local walgreens

...yet

This might be news to you but in a lot of civilized countries you can buy milk, eliminating the need to own a cow

Besides Europeans, most people in the world are lactose intolerant. But everyone can drink coke. So probably coke.

>civilized
>buy your food from (((us)))
>don't own your food sources yourself

Good goy, very good goy.

Yes, we should all own farms and tend to it all day, fuck technology right?

I can't afford to keep a cow in my apartment, cleaning up the shit would alone be a herculean task

>Farmers don't have technology

Are you high? Or just this stupid naturally?

There would be no technology if everyone were forced to subsistence farm in order to survive.

You think I can keep a fucking tractor in my garden?

>There would be no technology if everyone were forced to subsistence farm in order to survive.

>a tractor isn't technology

Just this stupid naturally, then. Go reup on your supermarket meat.

The tractor is a result of the rise of commercial agriculture and industrial manufacturing. If everyone is farming, who is designing the technology? Who is building it?

>Just this stupid naturally, then. Go reup on your supermarket meat.
You convinced me, I am an idiot. Tomorrow I shall give up my job and be a full time subsistence farmer since I no longer hope to rely on others for food, how many acres will I need to feed a family of 4 for a year?

Farming is the very thing which allowed us to laze about and develop technology in the first place, since a portion of society farming a surplus of food allows others to do things other than live hand-to-mouth and specialize in more advanced tasks.

Subsistence hunting and foraging is when the entire tribe is dedicates solely to gathering and processing food.

b8

No. You band together with like minded people and obtain land and livestock and non-GMO seeds and tend them coooperatively. You live like humans were meant to live, not some distortion of the human into an amorphous blob of simpering, salivating, Mammon worshipping trash.

Why the worship for a growing GNP? It doesn't feed you better than the 1800's; in fact, quite the opposite. I'll tell you why. It allows your overlords to produce enormous quantities of ordinance that can destroy the world 20 times over. Stay stupid.

So join a commune? You crazy bastard.

If it was milk in the general sense (dairy, vegan milks, cream and cheese) then milk, for sure. It's used commonly to cook, and half the world drinks coffee, to which milk is commonly added.

If you mean in a cup-against-cup competition, coca cola is the clear winner. Drinking plain milk is usually done by children at lunchtime (only because dairy companies have managed to convince the US and Canadian government that whole milk, saturated fat and all, "may help build strong bones"), which can't compete with how many people across the world drink Coke EVERY single day, MULTIPLE times a day. It's also seen as bizarre for adults to drink milk plain.

Whoever had the money on Coke wins.

>people can't cooporate in their own food production on a small scale unless they are crazy.

Thanks for not hearing.

>Not doing this

Northeast here, can confirm epidemic status

Soda in america tastes like rot to me, especially fountain soda.

That said? I won't touch milk again until I'm feeding babies.

disgusting fat globules in water, milk. ick.

Put it like this friendo. Every single baby has been breast fed. So that's like what? 2-3 year's they drink milk. Before Coca-Cola even is in the picture . After that it's fair game.

Milk and cola are good mixed together

It's better with root beer

>not keeping your wife constantly pregnant and having fresh access to milk daily

You are the worst catholic

This is the best thread I've seen on ck in years

Brown people tend to be lactose-intolerant, so I'd bet Coke is more popular worldwide.

I wonder why coke is most popular in the US. ;) Getting darker and darker over there, son.

>tells others to live like humans were meant to
>doing this from the comfort of an air condition home with electricity and internet
>lol

You managed to use a bunch of words to add nothing to the conversation that wasn't already stated.