Hey Veeky Forums, I'm going to be in Wichita Falls, Texas soon, and I'm looking for restaurant recommendations...

hey Veeky Forums, I'm going to be in Wichita Falls, Texas soon, and I'm looking for restaurant recommendations. Where's a good place to get a burger there? Preferably something folksy and run by a nice Christian family. Can you help me?

Copypasta b8?

What? No. I work for Cryovac, and I'm coming down to inspect the plant there. I just want to get a good burger while I'm down there.

Go to whataburger and fuck off.

I can get whataburger up here in OKC. I'm looking for something unique.

Jesus christ, use google.

Ronnie's Burgers
Willie's Place
Gene's Tasty Burger

Take your pick.

Are any of those run by a nice Christian family? I find it important to be judicious with where I spend my money, and I prefer to support people with similar values to my own.

It's Witchita Falls dude, in Texas. Were you expecting a Muslim family to be running it?

Lots of """"locally owned"""" small businesses are actually held by investment groups that only care about profit.

Go to Gene's. I have no damn idea why you're being so particular.

I don't know, I looked up Gene's and if these are the types of people who frequent the establishment, I don't think I want anything to do with it. Ronnie's website makes it seem like they fit the bill, but I saw some weird stuff on google images.

As a local I can vouch for Ronnie's. The burgers are very high quality and delicious. They may seem a little pricey but that's the cost of a real quality burger. I've met the family and they are all good Christians, the wife is a real looker too. Also you will rarely find coloreds eating there, it's a local not-so-secret "secret" that the owner is the Grand Wizard of the Wichita Falls Klan chapter. Great food, great people.

lol

Texans are hilarious.

Ronnie's Burgers it is, then. Thanks user!

Explain to me how "good christians" end up on Veeky Forums. Is it because of the sturmdrumpfer type hate that matches up with evangelical principles, or what?

Don't go to Texas.

This

We don't need any fucking yankees from Oklahoma shitting up our state

North Texas might as well be Oklahoma.

Not every board is degenerate. /pol/ is actually a Christian board.

ITT: Newfags

That doesn't make it any better.. but nothing can make Texas better

I've been here since last summer, sweety

Are you actually being ironic, or are you using faux-irony to covertly state the truth?

Nah I've actually been on Veeky Forums since 2006, I just like to have a little fun

>/pol/ is actually a Christian board.

Holy christ, my sides are done.

I hear their dairy queen is pretty good.

It is.

pol is a board of raw hate.

Just like Medieval Christian warlords, your point being?

This is the stuff you'll find in all of Texas, user.