Make Steak

Today I show you how to make steak beacuse most of you are not know how.

Start w/ butter in pan, steak face down.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Lodge-EC3CC33-Enameled-Casserole-Caribbean/dp/B000N4UX4Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494060651&sr=8-1&keywords=coated cast iron pan
youtu.be/AmC9SmCBUj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ceramic
cringe

good then you flip and add garlic / thyme.

Teach me, sempai!

> butter as cookin lube

not cermaic, coated cast iron.

>haha pan is white must be ceramic

do some reasearch before you post boy.

COver for a little while on each side, makes oven on your stove ^^

serve your steak with stuff you like, no seasoning because seasoning is the devil.

>steak face down.

>ceramic

lol

I hope someone learned something today. Was thread useful? >

not cermaic boy, coated cast iron please no memes on me.

>riceroni
nice

Which side is the face?

THe side w/ less fat showing

What's wrong with ceramic?

Why is ceramic bad?

it melts at low temperatures

>this matters

That feeling when you finish all of your vegetables TT. Need more next time, so tasty.

It does, do some experimenting my boo

am I fucking being trolled or is Veeky Forums actually this bad at cooking?

OP is doing literally everything in the book wrong

...if you're gonna reply to a troll thread then have the common decency to sage it you stupid fucking asshole, you just bumped it. where the fuck are your manners you low born subhuman sack of shit.

cooking by the book only works if you are baking. I bet OP's meal tastes 10000% better than anything you have ever produced.

well not quite EVERYTHING, but you can count things he did right on one hand.
Personally I chalked it up to yet another goddamn vegan conspiracy as I saw the fork marks in the first image. Whoever made this literally does not have a tong, that's about how often they make steak.

I use plastic fork because my dishwasher is broken currently and I do not want to wash lots of stuff by hand, thongs would be used otherwised

>I wash my tongs in the dishwasher
>hows_it_going_fellow_carnivores.rmvb

wait do people use things other as butter

Did you put that in a cold pan?? ¿???????????????????

do you not see the bubbles

perfection

so you're asking me to flip my steak multiple times??

Are you literally using ceramic?

amazon.com/Lodge-EC3CC33-Enameled-Casserole-Caribbean/dp/B000N4UX4Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494060651&sr=8-1&keywords=coated cast iron pan

>steak face down
>face down
>face
Are you autistic?

are you dubs?

srsly tho about flipping the steak multiple times...like why would I attempt to cool cooked meat?

>face down beef
>flip and add thyme bs
>flip again and cover
>uncover
>flip again and cover.

is this seriously your recipe?

Clearly you've never added aromatics to your steak. It works.

Hey guys rate my pizza I just made though. The sauce is a fresh turmeric and cayenne.

aeromatics? its called a rub and you put it on the steak before you flip it a half dozen times...maybe even marinade the thing if you want real taste.

last time...flip once. for the love of kek, you only need to flip once

flip 3 times.
sear flip
sear flip
flip
done.

If you are marinating a steak you are doing everything wrong.

>not just picking it up with your hands

guess it wasn't the last time. why on gods green earth would you try to cook colked meat?

marinade was invented specifically for steak.

only cook raw meat you pleb. flip the steak but once.

what do you think the coating is?
its ceramic dumbass

hmm what do they coat cast iron with?
ceramic

look at that weakass sear

Usually people use a an oil: olive, peanut, sesame, etc

but wich side is the face

you should also constantly move the steak around the pan to pick up the heat from the whole pan and also pick up the butter.

I flip my steak every 30 seconds :^)

>being a flip once cuck

I cook my steaks on a revolving door in harsh sunlight.

LOL, try again.

nice stewing cut there, faggot

You heat up a carbon-steel pan (with nothing in it) until it's just about smoking.

At this point you quickly salt and pepper your steak because if you do it earlier the salt draws out all the juices which you don't want.

You never sear with butter, because it will just burn immediately at that temp but you can add butter later to the sauce in the pan and make it more rich.

Toss in cooking lube of choice (oil, duck fat, whatever) and then toss in the steak as the oil/fat will be the temperature of the sun in just seconds. Use tongs to sear all sides, use chef method of tilting pan to cook fatter sides if you improperly cut the steak.

It's done in a few minutes when all sides seared.

At a restaurant I worked at they had a very expensive induction 'oven' where after seasoning the cut they flash cooked it at extreme temperatures immediately searing all sides in just seconds. It magically came out perfect everytime

I just cook my Steaks in my forge. Always works for me.

youtu.be/AmC9SmCBUj4