>2017
>no cure for balding
>all the available treatments are the same as in the 80s: tranny pills, heart attack foam, wigs, plugs, JUST shave it brah etc.

Explain this shit. We can travel to other planets, make new functional vaginas in a lab and install them on women who need them, make cars drive themselves and so on but we can't cure male pattern balding. Un-fucking-believable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk
bbc.com/news/health-26885335
cdb.riken.jp/org/en/research/organ/hair.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you don't wanna go bald cut off your nuts. Testosterone causes it.

Men go bald because our ancestors wore helmets prove me wrong protip you can't think about it for real

The ultimate red pill

...because plugs were then and are now a perfectly effective cure for balding?

Tell that to Wayne Rooney

What's wrong with using minoxidil solution?
Just get a dropper and drop it over the front area where you're balding.

Certain hairstyles also accentuate the baldness.

He just needs more plugs and more time for the plugs he has now to grow. If you're going to be a defeatist shave your head. Decision made.

There's a limit on how many times you can get plugs. Most max out at 5000-6000 grafts or so.

This is what Rooney looked like after his first transplants, the pic I posted is from last year. He's been balding again and nothing will save him now.

I mean I suppose there's only so many live follicles that can be harvested but there's also some serious ass high-tech meets real human hair wigs you can glue to your scalp a month at a time. The only real obstacle is money, your ego ends up being what stops you but there's no point. There are professionals out there that will style and glue a wig to your melon that nobody would look twice at even at the swimming pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk

People don't get into science for your inane fucking bullshit problems. If you want a balding cure go take care of it yourself, I'm gonna spend my time building fuckin LASERS thank you

That's not my real hair and the maintenance is pain.

>balding
>inane fucking bullshit problem

Edgy and wrong.

Getting bald is part of being redpilled.

Anyway, it's really funny to think we will perform a human head transplant , but we can't stop hair from falling

Funny enough, I just read this article.
We're pretty close. At least we know what causes balding. And greying apparently.

(he wears a really good wig)

The power of money

Had all physicists and mathematicians of today been biologists, we'd already solve that shit and probably gene editing and immortality too. Too bad biologists are retards and that all of biology except genetics is boring AF

Greying isn't even that bad. Hell, some guys wear that look exceedingly well.

Bald on the other hand requires a particular head shape and body type to pull off, and most guys don't have either.

Sadly this

Stupid typical sci poster. This is why biz laughs at you. If there was a cure for baldness that was in pill form it would be worth BILLIONS.

We have a gene therapy in medical trials right now that alters your DNA to cure balding permanently but it will be expensive as fuck.

How expensive?

>cure
>for balding

Balding is not a disease you moron, it's your body finally catching up with the fact that humans didn't have a real need for body hair for the last 12,000 years.

We can't make shit infinite yet. It actually makes sense if you think about it. Cells can only divide a certain amount of times before they die and we don't currently have a way to overcome limitations of that nature. Unless you could draw upon the particles in the air to convert for some sort of regeneration, there really isn't a feasible way to prevent shit from running out as far as I know.

>in the matrix
Yeah good luck with your scifi bullshit

t. man with a full head of hair

Minoxidil isn't a permanent solution user

They're more concerned with being politically correct sjws

How much does this cost?

This.

Expensive until the free market takes over the industry.

It'll be cheaper, you'll see.

bullshit, those scientist wouldn't be bought by the likes of you

Everybody has their price.

Besides, they'd be doing the world a moral favor.

Pros for the scientist:
1. Bigger paycheck
2. Saving uncountable numbers of lives

Cons:
1. You lose your job at the old crony corp (but get a new one at the innovator's corp?)

Capitalism and Science go hand-in-hand.

Capitalism itself is a system designed to encourage competition and innovation, and Economics is a science in-itself.

you think those scientists wouldn't have been contracted or something? that coorperation wouldn't so stupid to let their scientists do this shit

That's assuming you can pay said scientist more than that corporation. Which you most likely can't, since they're probably already selling this shit at an optimal price.

>make new functional vaginas in a lab and install them on women who need them,
we can?

I prefer mydixadril

>Economics is a science in-itself.
Economics is closer to a practice of divination more than a science

I was about to ask if libertarians really think this way, and then I remembered the ones I've met
how does someone make more than a year or two into adulthood while being so naive and lacking in knowledge?

>Capitalism itself is a system designed to
no
it's not designed, as people like you like to point out, it flows from the simple rules of supply and demand and certain other factors

Yes.

bbc.com/news/health-26885335

pls study basic economics

>We can travel to other planets
What do you mean by "we", Peasant?

Sure, in theory. The reality, however, is way different

I'd prefer a vaccine for the common cold desu

good luck with that

I didn't say I like my chances.

But honestly it's horseshit. We have 80 people in our office and some days we've had thirty people off sick.

I get it 4-5 times a year and every time I'm totally fucked for a full two weeks.

because every time you get a different strain
there is like 300 and they mutate all the time

Male pattern baldness is caused by gravity. The testosterone metabolite just accelerates it

Men go bald to differentiate themselves from boys so that women have a signal that the boy/man is capable of producing children/protecting.

It's the same mechanism that makes men grow beards. Sexual selection.

Only culture cucks have gotten men to think balding is gross. If it wasn't selected for it'd be gone by now.

Bruce Willis, The Rock, Jason Statham. They wouldn't be considered sex gods.

But Cosmo has to sell shampoo and there's no product you can sell a bald head except a hat, so all the media try and make balding to be awful and hair to be great.

t. Get laid much more now I'm bald with a beard than I did growing up.

After I started balding, the only women interested in me are over 30. Now I don't discriminate, but it would be nice if I could sometimes fuck with the lights on and without using lube.

Grow a beard, that reopens the 18+ market. They see you as some kinda daddy figure or whatever.

Already did. Didn't work.

Lol

i wanna see your beard.

Here

You're talking about theoretical limits, which are much farther away than the average human lifespan. Women don't go bald except for rare cases, and even then they lose way less hair than the average male, so this isn't about asking too much from nature.

>balding

It's just body hair.
Get over it, manchild.

It just means scientists are worthless fucks who deserve to get their fundings cut.

Get a hair transplant, you're welcome.

those scientists know how things work

No.
Stop shilling your backwards competitive thinking.

there's hope for you op, if someone decides to post the japanese hair-follicle cloning magic

actually here it is
cdb.riken.jp/org/en/research/organ/hair.html
get an education and watch some boku no pico and go apply

>In the future, we will contribute to hair regenerative therapy via transplantation therapy through the reproduction of hair follicle germ with autologous stem cells.

cool but when? I feel I'm gonna be one generation early for the fucking final solution. Fuck me and my bad luck.

Not an argument.

>no cure
Here's a cure: Man. The. Fuck. Up.

Think it was a hair transplant. They took hair follicles from the back of his head and implanted them in the Golem areas.

This, hair is for pussies

Also why bald pussies are disgusting as fuck