I dont give a fuck what you or gordon ramsey say, pineapple on pizza is fucking delicious to me

i dont give a fuck what you or gordon ramsey say, pineapple on pizza is fucking delicious to me

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xJtXwguEIPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pineapple on pizza is an affront to both man and god

It is fucking delicious yeah mate

>2017
>believing in god

Jim Ramsay eats french fry and ketchup sandwiches
His opinion means zilch

It's ok, just enjoy the things you like

goddamn i want a slice of that

Plebians gonna pleb.

>liking anything
>ever

>any year
>slaving away to religion

pineapple
jalapenos
pepperoni
italian sausage

your welcome

Well, that pizza looks like it deserves pineapple.

I say this every thread it is in but its great

Especially if its a bit of char on it.

The sweetness balances out the saltiness of meats like ham and bacon.

The tartness balances out the greasiness of pizza.

Pineapple is a lot like ripen tomatoes yet people have no problem with tomatoes (Both tomatoes and pineapple can be used to make salsa) on pizza, albeit it is a bit more sweet.

GOAT topping along with jalapenos and pepperoni

>He doesn't want a slice o' this
Hah hah, stop lyin' to yerselvez bub

Let's not forget where we are friends, people on this board will lambast more than one fruit being used on their cheese bread, but think ketchup spaghetti and raw fish and and cream fucking cheese is just the bees knees simply because it comes from those of the lemon color

You're right OP. Pineapple Pizza is great.

Except everyone who cooks it sucks at it, and I've only ever had GOOD pineapple pizza in Turkey, like I have NO fucking idea what it is they did with it, but their pineapple pizza is literally something so good you wonder why no one in the west can do it right.

I hope that hotel I had it at is still intact, that thing is a rare treasure that should not be lost.

maybe they used fresh pineapple instead of out of a can

I wonder if little mandarin orange slices would work on a pizza.

Fuck you OP.

9mm is just as effective as .45. Take your STOPPIN POWAH memes outta here.

This is the least gay thread I've seen in a while and I'm 100% indifferent to pineapple on pizza.

Pineapple is great on pizza.
and it contains an enzyme that helps you digest cheese.
win win

I am now questioning my entire existence

>i dont give a fuck what you or gordon ramsey say,
No one should really follow Gordon Ramsey. Shame on those who think he's worth 5 shillings.
>pineapple on pizza is fucking delicious to me
It's tart. There are plenty of tart things on pizza, pickled things like peppers or olives. It's absolutely fine. I'm not often in the mood to have it, but there's nothing wrong with it or thinking you like it. If you have pizza often, you probably do wish for it to be different sometimes or some other kind of mood.

i have been binge watching gordon ramsay on hotel hell and kitchen nightmares. anyone know if this shit is legit or is it just your typical staged reality tv?

user, I'm happy you enjoy things and are happy to keep enjoying them. You are the captain of your own ship

Disgusting

watch kitchen nightmares uk

Staged. Try UK Kitchen Nightmares. YouTube has most of them.

where's the picture of the high school yearbook girl talking about pineapple on pizza?

it's fine as long as it isn't the main topping, 25% share at the most

There was an episode of hotel hell filmed in my small ass town
Shits real b
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xJtXwguEIPY

Gordon is a traditionalist, no doubt he would shit on pineapple with pizza.

He's classically trained in french, but people act like his opinion on all food matter. They should really watch him cook paella or pad thai.