Why is Veeky Forums so resistant to the idea (reality) that girls are inferior in math and math-based science...

Why is Veeky Forums so resistant to the idea (reality) that girls are inferior in math and math-based science? The liturature is completely settled. Its reality. Get used to it.
Imb4 "my gf is a rocket scientist" auto-shill

Okay, sure. But why do mouthbreathers like you, with an IQ that would amount to failing a real analysis class spread out over 10 years, care so much about this? You will never be doing any relevant math.

Literature is settled that no differences exist in IQ.
Google scholar it

I think everyone but a small, slightly vocal, minority of people here accept that.

We've all had many experiences with women and every experience you have with a woman points to the same thing: inferiority. Not only mathematical inferiority, but total inferiority. The only things women are better at are pumping babies and pleasing cocks and that is only because their bodies are mechanically built to do those things.

People praise female athletes but the reality is that women only start becoming noteworthy when you gender-segregated competitions. (Female only sports, chess, Go, etc.) and in non-gender segregated things like math olympiads we truly see how women are so inferior it is almost laughable. You could take the most highly trained IMO female competitor and replace her with some fuckboy half her age who is failing middle school algebra and the little shit would do better than her in the olympiad.

That also ties very well into university. Like it or not, universities are almost literally gender segregated institutions. There are fields that are to an insignificant margin of error 100% female and it is only in those fields that women get any kind of notoriety.

Furthermore, while there have been women who have been able to match the men around them, this is usually explained by simply all the men around her helping her do everything.

Basically women are an evolutionary mistake. They simply exist because evolutionary diversity is genetically good and therefore there has to be a second sex that just kinda carries extra genes to be mixed around. And because women are just that, a glass of genes, they have evolved over time to become more inferior.

>wide hips
literally can't run
>higher body fat
literally can't run
>less muscle mass
literally can't run

And women keep developing these traits. Eventually women will devolve into a walking vagina and when that day comes, humanity will truly be blessed because walking vaginas is what women are anyways.

Because resources are wasted on correcting a problem that doesn't exist(under representation of women in fields relating to math).

>We've all had many experiences with women

You're on a nerd board on Veeky Forums. don't forget that.

Still at my pleb job I do find myself literally doing the heavy lifting that women simply can't do. And I notice the other men doing same. So this goes to your point.

Roasties are proficient at manipulating beta males into doing their work for them. That's about it though.

REALLY???
Eat some more feces over there user, ill pass but thanks for the offer ;)

Yeah my iq actually dictates my mental age was the same as yours now when i was 12 years old.
If you had a high enough iq like mine (with a 4 somewhere in it) you would understand what i just said.
;) the more ya know

Kek. Thanks for the laugh.
I immediately thought of the flood from halo 1 when you started talking about walking vaginas. Pretty funny to think about.

>im better than you because some random website said that i have high smart points!

can you even be more childish?

>If you had a high enough iq like mine (with a 4 somewhere in it) you would understand what i just said.

My IQ is 94 and I don't understand what you said. /s

>94
Fuck, people like this exist?

Girls are smarter on average but men have more outliers

Were you in my discrete math class?

>Girls are smarter on average
No

>Why is Veeky Forums so resistant to the idea (reality) that girls are inferior in math and math-based science?
Because women historically, even when they weren't supposed to be a part of it, have made huge fundamental strides and achievements in mathematics and, yes, computer sciences.

yeah true but are you trying to apply that to something useful or are you just venting like a bitter incel nerd?

>many experiences with women
>browses Korean baseball forum

Pick one

Girls are average on average, but with an unstable hormonal state, a strong desire for emotional security, risk averse mentality, and a lack of motivation due to being spoiled by everyone, they come out below average in potential.

Men tend to be completely spread out in intelligence, from dumb as fuck, to smart.

>Why is Veeky Forums so resistant to the idea (reality) that girls are inferior in math and math-based science?
For the same reason Veeky Forums is resistant to the idea of intelligent design. Because it simply isn't true.
>but muh statistics
A 5 point difference in IQ is meaningless and could even be circunstancial.
Women are on average too emotional for STEM. If they overcome that, they can do well, as much as any man.

It's cultural.

Most girl's don't have to try as hard to get a succesful life, so obly the few people who are driven and motivated to be the best actually achieve anything worthwhile.

Men are expected to be succesful through work, so even if they would otherwise act the same as a woman, they are not allowed. Most of those men only generally go as far as what is expected of them and nothing more, and only few are driven enough to go beyond.

In short, most people and lazy and mediocre. Women are often more mediocre than men because they are more likely to be socially accepted and that level of mediocrity than a man.

I've found that women are just as smart as men but way less creative in any capacity. This is probably why there are so many successful female lawyers and doctors and other professionals

Why would this be important at all?

We live in a society that doesn't force women to better themselves because no matter how spoiled and worthless they let themselves become, weak, pitiful manchildren will validate them and coddle that behavior. It's not that women "Can't" do anything. They just don't. They don't have to.

>literally can't run
does this apply 2 u 2 bro?

Because IQ has the same mean in each sex by design.

I am the most unfit person. I eat junk food and sit in front of a computer all day.

My girlfriend is a vegan who runs every day.

When we go out and race each other for fun I beat her by a huge margin. Women are a biological mistake.

>Sexual reproduction a biological mistake

Go to bed, user. You're drunk.

Girls are naturally designed to get fucked, get their tits sucked, and raise children. Even allowing them the opportunity to work is backwards thinking, as they are not suited for the execution of tasks.

Back to your containment board faggot

No, I don't think sexual reproduction was a mistake. I just think that the flaws in the automatic, mindless process of evolution show most in how sexual reproduction developed.

As I said before, women are simple a gene glass. They serve two purposes:
1) Add that extra gene diversity evolution "likes"
2) Serve as a filter for who passes on their genes

But giving a glass consciousness and a full body is a huge waste of resources. Here is how I would design sexual reproduction:

There are only men but when we grow old enough we all grow a little fleshlight around our chest. This fleshlight can be removed after it grows and then you can put it in water and if you put some food in the water, the fleshlight will survive by absorbing nutrients via osmosis or something.

When someone wants a kid what they have to do is find another man and then one of them has to put up their fleshlight. What then happens is that it is actually a double sided fleshlight, and both men have to fuck it. After both men have ejaculated in it, the fleshlight mixes their sperm (which would be a different kind of sperm, the kind that also had the egg functionality) and create zygote. Then you leave the fleshlight in the water for 9 months feeding it 3 times a day and then a baby pops out the fleshlight.

Easy. Because if you think about it, women are this fleshlight. The two men who mix their genes are her husband and her dad. Her dad put in his sperm inside her some decades ago, and then you put your sperm inside her to complete the sperm baby and then a new human being comes out. (Well, sometimes a subhuman female comes out).

So it is literally the same system! Except way better because the fleshlight does not need to grow a brain or a body. It just needs to be a fleshlight.

How does the flesh light get nutrients?

The same way a plant does, probably. Why not.

eEaahhee ahhheahhaaa

>Op makes retarded thread saying retarded things
>Makes another post exposing the gene-centered view of evolution.
I know many women in science who would have a good time making fun of you.

At this point it really doesn't matter if women suck at math since most first world nations not only have them attending and graduating college at higher numbers than men but also occupying jobs with greater job security than men i.e. education and health care.

So while we are stuck worrying about if pajeet, automation and government defunding are going to take our jobs/ lower the salary. Women are taking the middle road with hard to replace 40-50k jobs.

Honestly they could probably wait out the eventual mathematician purge via wide spread machine learning a.i. that the CS and engineering majors are going to bring about.

That's the REAL reality.

Based.

Such as...

Such as. Oh! Do you remember that white, rich, first world, noble woman who had private tutors costing what your house costs every month who then told her "hey woman, you are good at number... for a woman" and who one day got tired of riding noble Chad's cock so she found some middle class guy working on a computer or something so she started writing letters telling him "Hey, I can computer too, here is program" and then after a couple of years of geting mild entertainment off that guy's work, the woman forgot about it, gave him nothing and went back to jumping on noble Chad cock?

I thinkt he name was Ala Shoelace or something.

on a gender v gender level sure I agree

but in terms of the intellectual elite who end up in academia, the distribution is similar for males and females

Thanks for the discussion OP.