Did we lose him?

>Why did Sam Harris turn into a SJW cuck?

Because leftism is objectively correct. Anyone who believes anything different is just living in the past.

You actually believe this shit?

>You disagree with me???!?

His shitty ideologies finally slipped out of that fedora of his?

This isn't your alt-right board, and Sam hasn't changed his mind about the so-called regressive left. I assume you're only saying this because Mr. Harris isn't blind to Trump's glaring flaws, of which there are countless.

>Trump
The thing is that most liberals don't understand is that Trump is the best thing that happened to American since the North won the Civil War. The fact that Trump wont the presidency shocked the system and all of us to do better and stop living life on fucking auto-pilot.

>Trump's glaring flaws, of which there are countless

Name. One.

WHO DARES DISAGREE WITH THE ALT-RIGHT MOOVEMINT

He is Trump.

reddit-tier posts

/r/The_Donald is that-a way

Why are you so familiar with subreddits? hmmm

To keep things Veeky Forums-related, he is, like Kanye, a proud non-reader of books.

he's le sexist and lies and has temper tantrumps!!!!

not wanting illegal immigrants == raycism

>you're a redditor
>no I'm not. btw here's a cool subreddit I think you should check out, me and lots of my reddit buddies meet and discuss things on it

>I own this entire homesight
I can never spend more than 5 minutes on reddit.

I'm saying you are the redditor.

I will never stop finding it hilarious how completely /pol/ took the bait for this man
He is a fucking reality tv star and a clown
He doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about America, he doesn't care about anyone but himself and anything but his own wealth and fame
>B-but crooked Hillary--
Yes, all politicians are corrupt lying bastards, and anyone who worships any of them the way you fags worship him is a vapid retard

hoh hoh get rekt pol

He's a half-Jew. What did you expect?

>falling for low-energy character assassination memes

He just ended two political dynasties and waged a grueling campaign for over a year. You're delusional if you think he has no motive or grit.

Because he was sick of people who posted non-lit related stuff on lit

>This entire post

You missed the point. It doesn't matter whether or not Trump is genuine. What matters is that he exposed the rotten system for what it is, both the GOP and DNC, which will inevitably prompt real change.

Think of it like a forest fire. All the huge trees burn down, sure, but now the sunlight can get through to the ground and give birth to new life from the ashes of the fallen.

>(((Alt-right)))
lel

Ah yes how could any mortal man compete with the political powerhouses of a decrepit, dying felon and fucking jeb
Lmao