I hate normies

>walk through Chinatown
>tons of amazing tiny chink buffets and takeaways crammed into alleys and between larger buildings
>streetsellers selling mouthwatering korean BBQ
>a few grand traditional Chinese/japanese multifloor restaurants
>half a dozen gaybars/pubs
>even a french gastropub for some reason

>see dozens of people queuing up for Gourmet Buger Kitchen

FUCKING WHY
REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING PLEBSSSSS GET OUTTTT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM
youtube.com/watch?v=0bDY4vrcelw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Queuing?

Frog autismposting needs to be a bannable offence on any board not /r9k/

Marketing took over quality food.

What did you eat?

and you need to fuck off back to facebook or whatever place you come from bitch, i don't like it either but calling for people to be banned is plebbit tier bullshit. Slag.

A queue is how frogposters refer to a line.

>Tumblr tier webm
>Defending frogposters
>Le memeit

So you would prefer it for these dumb normies to crowd your favorite places instead?

Who the hell is to say if those people are using actual meat, or pigeon or cat or some shit? We all know non American Asians have a hatred for Americans, and it doesn't help that these places are usually located in slums

He went into the gaybar.

now i remember why i stopped coming to this board a few weeks ago. i'm leaving again

Chinatowns suck, they start out small and eventually grow like a cancer, swallowing up other ethnic enclaves until half the city is fucking Chinatown.

Fuck you chinatown is amazing

>anime

You fucking lost big style manchild little dick.

>living in a city
You are the normie

did you miss the part where he also walked past all the good restaurants? they are crowding his favorite place. that's why he's mad.

as opposed to living in a cave.

Fucking retard.

weak

>Hating anime on an anime discussion site

Anime belongs in /a/ this is a cooking board you fucking pleb.

FUCKING FROGPOSTERS

Fuck off, Randy

it was only good in the first two series anything beyond that was just meme characters.

It's still retarded to hate the thing that caused this site to exist.

Atleast that means the gay bars shouldn't be too crowded, OP.

it was based off 2chan with two boards /a/ and /b/. It has been over 15 years with many more boards added and anime was contained to the nip boards since. Go fuck yourself idiot, this is a cooking board.

"these fucking normies, not going to all these perfectly good gaybars"

Right, they're totally the ones with a problem...

Of course. It's Chinatown, after all.

FORGET IT, JACK

...it's Chinatown.

It's another amerifag who thinks being foreign is fashionable. He's ever bit as "normie" as the people he pretends to hate.

So what's your argument? It's still retarded to hate anime fans on a site created by an anime fan.

>gay bars

no wonder they went to burger king

OP is literally a faggot

>anime fan
Completely irrelevant to this board, user.

>being foreign is fashionable

No, just a helluva lot better than being a banana republic amerilard.

They are relevant because you wouldn't be posting here if it wasn't for them.

>Chinatown
>tons of amazing tiny chink buffets
you gaijin fucks are tasteless

And anime was contained to them boards with the growth if the site, this was moots favorate board Probably because it was about food not Waifu's.

Why do white Americans love Japanese culture?

Weak argument.
I hate animu and I'm here to stay.
I'll always call out weebs and inappropriate Chinese pedo cartoon fags who post content not appropriate to this board.

The certainly wasn't moots favourite board, he often spoke about deleting it along with some of the other slow ones.

And you wouldnt be posting if it wasnt for Tim Berners-Lee who has fuck all to do with Nips

What's your point?

>Chinatown
>Gaijin
Learn your offensive foreign words.
It's "Laowai" or "Gweilo"

>Laowai, Gweilao, guai lou etc
老外,鬼佬
as if I really give a shit not using my own chinese root words

I thought it was but it turns out it /jp/ but he was a fucking faggot anyway.

4u: youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM

Burgers are a way of life here in the states.

This is now a CERN thread

and what's your point too? with that large particle collider?

visited there 2 weeks ago
its a cool place

I think the issue is that really great and unique business might go bankrupt and close, while shitty copypaste formulaic chain restaraunts thrive - i think thats very unfortunate

Just as relevant as anime

>tons of amazing tiny chink buffets and takeaways crammed into alleys and between larger buildings
none of these places are up to code re: hygiene and cleanliness in their kitchens and especially their fridges.
God knows where they source their meats and shit from.

People who romanticize shitty ethnic eateries are fools begging for a poisoning.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bDY4vrcelw

reminder that people who hate anime are the ones who killed this site

>facebook frog

kinda like people who hate /pol/

also anime is legit for faggots

this isn't the website for you, buddy

Favourite part about this is that not only do you feel superior for eating what you feel is authentic asian food, you came here to post about it

I was gonna cook something nice tonight but I'm gonna McDonald's instead fuck you

I agree. Keep that shit in its containment boards.

Saged for frogpost.

not an arguement

No it isn't. Anime is stupid faggot shit.

There's a board for it for a reason. We don't want your shitty hackneyed reaction faces here. This board is for cooking.

>arguement
haha you can't even spell your shitty molymeme correctly, you fail at even being a drone, go cook yourself a meal and garnish it with rat poison so you can stop shitting up this website

this is a board for cooking on an anime website

D-do you think we're supposed to look up to Moot? He doesn't even own this site anymore, and he was always far from revered. Please post food or get out

can you stop saying REEEE in every fucking thread? it's retarded as fuck you cancerous shitfrogposter, how old are you? 12? it's also an adult zone here so go back to /b/

You have severe autism. Good day, I'm gonna go read non-shitposts.

so why are you being an absolute shitsucking fuckface and posting an anime picture that has nothing to do with the board itself?

oh, maybe it's because there is legitimate a reason the anime backgrund of Veeky Forums was replaced because of cock riding dickheads like you, fucking hypocritical niggerlover

but go ahead and post more smug anime faces to improve the opinions of everyone else here

>literally copying my posts as a retort

Why are you so mad? I mean, I know you're inept and can't think for yourself which would make me pretty mad too but you're like REALLY mad

lmfao, find another website kiddos

Frogposters>cartoon posters
Y u so proud to be a manchild? This isnt an anime website btw newfag

You know "newfag" was a term created to oust newfags, right? Of course you don't, because you're a newfag and type like a retard on twitter

>go back to a normie website, this is an anime website for autistic people
I understand that being proud of yourself is an important thing and can be difficult, but there's no need to broadcast what a shit waste of a human being you are

I WANT THE ANIME WATCHING MAN CHILDREN TO LEAVE.

LEAVE! LEAVE! LEAVE!

>implying i have anything to do with social media
I know youre a newfag cause ur leaking autism out of your containment board. Ur worse than ponyfags at least they stay in their faggot board

Who are you quoting? That's a lot of projection there my dude
this is an anime website, people new to the site are encouraged to browse before posting, now that you know this you can take some time and get acquainted to the culture here before embarrassing yourself again, no need to thank me :)

Stop trolling. You just sound like a bitch.

The format was inspired by a jap forum that doesnt make it an anime site ya noob

>queuing up

Fuck off yuropoor. Go to your own chan.

no trolling here, just trying to educate the newfriends
The first 2 boards were /a/ and /b/, did you know the reason it's called /b/ is because the japanese word for random/miscellaneous starts with a b? You didn't but you do now!

Thats like saying coca-cola is a medicine just bc it started as such

Haha, no, it's not. There was an active rebranding there, no such thing happened in the case of Veeky Forums. The state of this fucking board, christ

>posting on /a/ OR /b/
Complete cancer. U do any LE EPIC RAIDZ lately?

Yeah theres 5x as many normal boards as weebshit so i guess its still an anime site.._.
Youre the minority faggot

>he didn't find this website through /b/ as an underage in the mid 2000's
please leave, YOU are the cancer. I've never posted on /a/ but there's nothing wrong with it

see

>nothing wrong with /a/
Lurk for 5 minutes then come back to me.

It's 90 percent garbage moe shit but it's the foundation of the website

Coca-cola syrup is still a great medicine for nausea. They sell it over the counter and it really works!

Agreed

Killed this site?? Its thriving actually autistic weebs are just getting btfo
Idgaf if you retards started this its not your secret little club

If we deleted /a/ it would be horrible for the sole reason that you manchildren would flood the good boards over which 14 year old cartoon girl you wish was your wife

If you think the quality of content on this board is comparatively good to even 5 years ago, you got here yesterday, it's funny that the term "weaboo" actually started here to expose people who really shouldn't be here

suck my frogcock

For me, it's asuka

Elaborate. Ive been on Veeky Forums for 9 years and its always been shit.

>getting buttblasted by smug anime girls
reddit is down the hall my dude

Can u pls post facepic with timestamp? Geniunely curious what a waifu poster looks like

Why is she drawn with such a contorted body? Is this part of the plot?

>getting buttblasted by normal people
Haaa hows ur gf?

>conflates being a failed beta male with being politically incorrect

Yes we know that a lot of people here never learned how to interact with their fellow humans, but that doesn't mean that this site is meant to be overrun self-hating shitposts desu senpai

Stuff like gamergate, the fappening, and recently the election brought in floods of new people with no interest in creating OC or having any meaningful discussion and instead use the site as their own personal shitposting ground with low effort posts like this man
right here. Veeky Forums is pretty insulated from this and the quality is relatively good, but the effects are obvious around the site
I'm good bro, I have too many good opportunities in the pipeline right now that I'm not gonna risk that by associating myself with the image of Veeky Forums