Do you agree, Veeky Forums?

Do you agree, Veeky Forums?

I am redpilled, so you can imagine what I think about women.

i saw this movie in highschool and thought it was the worst movie ever, completely out of touch with reality. it was surreal - unthinkable - to me how any teenager could care about poetry let alone make a secret club for reading it.

maybe the movie would make more sense to me today.

I don't think I've ever met a woman who was impressed by anyone's vocabulary

>I don't think I've ever met a woman

We know sempai, we know.

No.
"Very" isn't trite, it's part of natural English speech, and far more lovely than those rotten pseudo-Latin words, the rapefugees of language.

I met them monthly. It's silly desu

Actually, language was invented by black males.

Can you fuck off with this race-bait back to wherever you came from?

That's a very stupid quote.

It's just a joke! :'(

Holy shit what a cuck

Is that a white voice I hear? A white voice that ought to be silent? :^)

These cannot be real

Notice how he refers to the whites as "men," and the blacks as simply "males."

It's not "laziness" it's understanding who you're targeting, fluffing up you're language is just going to turn off most people.
I believe language emerged firstly because it is necessary if we're going to engage in any sophisticated form of corporation, language can be utilized for deception in the courtship process but that's just a side effect not the initial cause of language.

I agree

Ave Satanas!

I wonder what that says about him.

I'm glad you came, doctor.

I have. it was cause she had a great vocabulary too. it was really wonderful

almost worked out

kek, white poets are miles ahead of some dumb niggers getting famous for mumbling verses over other people's music

Hell no. Simple language is the best. Are you going to be impressed by some asshole who speaks for 10 minutes, uses tons of bullshit fluff to make his speech more "intelligent" when all you asked him was how was it outside?

No! You're gonna think he's an asshole who likes to dance around the fucking subject and stroke his own ego by using all the AMAZING words he picked off of some word-a-day page on Facebook. Fuck that guy.

I appreciate an author who can write a story with words people actually use everyday.

>implying "ayy bby u wan sum fuk?" does not suffice when you are ripped and handsome

No wonder it is named dead poets society, that is exactly what will happen to your families name if you believe language gets you pussy lmao.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard. I can just imagine some autist going to a bar and trying his hardest to sound as verbose as possible while making a complete fool of himself.