So, I decided to relax a little, have a beer and read Elliot Rodger's infamous Manifesto...

So, I decided to relax a little, have a beer and read Elliot Rodger's infamous Manifesto. I was already browsing Veeky Forums at the time of the shooting and saw the whole site catch fire, but I was not thrilled to go after the manifesto and read it.

Now, however, I have been reading the material and I am simply astonished at how artificial it is, it is simply too perfect, to much like the text that one would write if one would pretend to be an autistic beta-male; is something that resembles a material that someone from Veeky Forums would do for the sake of trolling. It's unbelievable. I wonder if the text I am reading is really the correct text, because it does not seem to be true

documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

this cant be the real thing

Other urls found in this thread:

storify.com/NewSecular/elliot-rodger-bodybuilding-com-forum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prelest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's real
ER was that kid who killed himself for attention in seventh grade except he was like 22 or something and killed six other people

This guy is too perfect!

Am I right, ladies?

could've saved a handful of lives if he just downloaded tinder like every other weeb

I said "too perfect" in a sense that the material is exactly what one would imagine a spoiled autistic kid would say. The guy was just a sad little coward.

He was mentally ill, delusional, autistic, manlet, full of ressentiment and had an tiny dick.

All /r9k/ types should follow his example and kill themselves

>wants revenge on womemes
>kills two autistic asians and like two or three other guys, only kills two women
Hapas: not even once

>and had an tiny dick.

How do you know this?

what's crazier is his parents apparently didn't notice this behavior

funny because if you go on his dad's photography website he has a tab with "family" themed pictures

dude clearly didnt pay enough attention to his family those deaths are on their hands as well

He posted on the bodybuilding misc site

Read pages 57-58-59 of the manifesto

They were worried with him so they send him to Marroco

Well, I guess it is true, since his mother was chinese

he posted in the bodybuilding forums that he thought the average dick was 4 inches long, and that he was very distressed to discover it was actually over 5 inches.

this kid is so fucking ugly. glad he realized that and killed himself.

I was searched for this

storify.com/NewSecular/elliot-rodger-bodybuilding-com-forum

my god...this guy was not a beta, he was an omega

>this cant be the real thing

you're right though.
he literally talked like an ironic 4channer would. like sam hyde if you know what I mean.

it's really crazy..if he really did it for the lulz, he would be the lord of Veeky Forums, but then again, who could maintain that /s4s/ life for so long?

>implying you can get dates on tinder easily
fucking lmao

>The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

too perfect

>bullies /r9k/ types
>OH WOW WHY ARENT YOU A FUNCTIONING MEMBER OF SOCIETY FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
normies are sadistic

>being ugly

I don't even care anymore

I remember reading some parts of it, and ER was railing about the taste of some new brand of Mountain Dew he'd bought to go along with the release of Black Ops, before going on a digression about Doritoes, ending his musings with sentences such as "all women are whores and want bad guys, they hate me because I'm a good guy, etc."

Elliot Rodgers is unironically the voice of our generation.

At least you have your waifus and 'vidya', lad

This. He's a symptom of the issues facing American society today.

The secret is it was all performance art, taken to a level it's never been taken before.

His last words? "I call it... The Aristocrats."

The more I read this the more I'm weirded out. It seems like it's not an actual person, but someone PRETENDING to be like what they think a resentful misogynist who can't pick up women is like, as the OP said. It's like they're wearing a very poorly made mask because it's too extravagant and over the top. I get the same feeling reading Dylan Klebold's diaries, except in that case it's what they imagine a manic narcissistic edgy teen sociopath is like. I'm tempted towards two (one of more depth, one more shallow) explanations:

1.) The nature of the narcissist is that they are inherently pretending to be what they are not, they are performing for the benefit of others. This is why their writing seems so extravagant, so theatrical, as if it's one person imitating another: in a sense, they ARE imitating another "person" --- or rather some role they've made up for themselves, one of someone super cool and witty.

2.) The posts are fake and the shooting was a government false-flag meant to wage psychological war against the population by furthering the hot topic of gender relations, misogyny and feminism and the sexual revolution.

Now I hate frogfaggots as much as the next guy, but the scene where he describes filling up a water gun with orange juice and shooting it at a couple in a car and then running away crying because he's so furious was genuinely one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Unintentional comedy, but undeniably hilarious. One of the best scenes in literature

It is strange, he's like a caricature of what the public thinks autistic /r9k/ posters are like. Even the most autistic person on Veeky Forums has much more self-awareness than Eliot Rodger.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who believes this.

tbqh, I almost begin to lean towards the theory it was a govt psy-ops, his manifesto is just so fucking weird and the lack of self-consciousness so almost --- artificial, as if deliberately constructed. A parody of a nerd, that's how little depth of personality his posts and manifesto evince.

You just don't want to believe it. There are many on /r9k/ who share similar sentiments. Hell, there are plenty here

Have you read the manifesto? People on /r9k/ are usually loners because they're so afraid of fucking up and making an ass out of themselves, but Eliot constantly made an ass out of himself and wondered why nobody liked him. /r9k/ has a much more nuanced perspective than "women want bad guys and hate good guys". Like I said, it's like a popular, vilified caricature of a nerd.

I always imagined that he spent a lot of time creating his persona. Not that anything in the book is especially exaggerated/fake, but even from the first moment (when he talks about his idyllic childhood) you can tell he's just picking up on cliches and trying to be something he's not. He just doesn't seem honest to himself. He wasn't even purely crazy, he just picked up on a self-image and then took it to its furthest conclusion.

If you haven't read Crime and Punishment, you should. I think that Elliot and Raskolnikov are basically the same character, at least with respect to their damaging philosophies.

>/r9k/ has a much more nuanced perspective than "women want bad guys and hate good guys".

They parrot the exact same shit that ER does here The only difference is that the frogmen don't think they deserve anything and aren't as deluded about their own worth.

A lot of those posts look like what a feminist would think a misogynist would act like tbqh

>If you haven't read Crime and Punishment, you should. I think that Elliot and Raskolnikov are basically the same character, at least with respect to their damaging philosophies.
What? No. No. You're insulting Dostoyevsky's ghost when you say this.

Raskolnikov is self-aware, he struggles with himself, he's surprisingly compassionate at times (gives money to Marmeladov's family, wants to marry the girl who dies from consumption, later it's said he saved some little girl or something from a burning house, also his love for his sister and mother, etc.) Dostoyevsky makes it clear that what's going on in Raskolnikov is an extreme struggle between the compassionate and the cynical parts of his nature, his head and his heart --- down to the etymology of his name (part of it means schism in Russian)

Elliot Rodger was just a putrid pukefilled little shitstain snot who should've been aborted at birth.

/r9k/ must've been taken over by the SJW brigade then

Have you been there? /r9k/ is much more self-aware and intelligent than anything Eliot has said. Like I said, /r9k/ types are loners because of fear, but this Eliot Rodger was a straight-up narcissist who thought the world owed him something. The reason it's too perfect is that he fits the "evil misogynist nice guy" meme to a t. No one is that lacking in self-awareness.

Dude calm down. There are far worse posts you could be raging at.

Elliot was not exactly a self-aware or reflective person. We already know this, m8.

How can anyone be this much of a white knight on an anonymous chess tournament organization forum?

Maybe it wasn't real. Maybe he was an artist immortalizing himself.

i could empathize with a lot of things he said
i just dont have the courage to do what he did
i defend my ego by reading the stoics
plugging my ears, covering my eyes, shutting the fuck up.... except on Veeky Forums, of course ;p

>i could empathize with a lot of things he said
>i just dont have the courage to do what he did

t. narcissist

>How dare you. My looks are magnificent. I don't care about having a big physique, it doesn't suit me anyways. Girls shouldn't care either... this isn't the stone age anymore where girls go for huge muscular manly men. But then again, girls' minds don't seem to have evolved from the stone age.
>I do NOT look like a geek in that video. I look exceptionally handsome in the video, see how the sunlight reflects off my beautiful exotic eyes? And that blue sweater I was wearing is by Prada. Geeks don't wear Prada.
The writing is so stilted, awkward, and extravagant, it almost looks like a self-parody. A real virgin hates himself, but Eliot loved himself too much.

I'm kind of an asshole, yes, but I'm passionate about literature. We cannot have Dostoyevsky's intentions so brazenly sullied on this board, OK, I understand the Nabokovian position of "Dostoyevsky is not aesthetic enough etc.", but to compare Rask. to Elliot is madness sheer and simple.

he was singing along to feminine pop music in his bmw remember

i don't think he actually liked girls bruv

>The reason it's too perfect is that he fits the "evil misogynist nice guy" meme to a t. No one is that lacking in self-awareness.
This.

The manifesto reads as if he's not aware of the irony in what he's writing.

Even the most virginal people posting on this site are able to detach themselves from their own masturbatory ideas for just enough time to realise that they're losers for a reason.

I'm a loser because of feminism, the liberal world-order and you know.. the lizard men..

Raskolnikov murdered an old women. Why are you defending him?

I never read his manifesto, but from what I read, what really angered him was seeing blonde white women dating non-whites. He couln't grasp how a white woman could ever be a attracted to an "inferior" race. His only confidence was the fact that he was half-white and had a car, and he didn't understand why women weren't chasing him because of that. I don't understand why nobody ever brings his obsession with race, which is what actually drove him into hating women.

I know people like to say that any sort of murderer is a coward, but Elliot Rodger was legitimately a coward.

He refused to see the tiniest flaw in himself and instead blamed all of his problems on society and women. He was too scared to see or admit any personal defects. The courageous thing to do when you are tfwnogf is to admit possible faults on your behalf and work to change your life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prelest

"My Twisted World" was literally written by a person under demonic suggestion. Homicide detectives see this kind of thing all the time. Every murder/suicide note ever written is written in this voice. It's genuinely creepy.

>I'm kind of an asshole, yes, but I'm passionate about literature.

ur a fookin wet blanket iz what u r m8

That's unironically true though. A lot of the reason why we have so many disaffected men is because the delicate balance of gender relations has been disrupted. Expect to see more like him.

That's why they should be brutally murdered

The solution is to change the system that made them what they are instead of hating and fearing them though

The real irony is that the amount of self loathing that would have been force fed down his throat by coming to a site like Veeky Forums would paradoxically have been good for him by helping him get over his delusions of grandeur.

wominz back in the kitchen?

I think he went on /r9k/ and wizardchan but didn't like it because it was anonymous. He considered other nerds to be below him, it's strange

from the perspective of biology, it seems that decreasing sexual dimorphism (equal levels of testosterone, and therefore increasing levels of dominance in women) is what is occurring.

The only way to fix that would be to culturally make it difficult for feminine men (like Elliot Roger) and masculine women to reproduce. In a way, this is already the case, and probably part of what lead to Elliot's frustrations.

Unironically yes. It's not very likely to happen though
Yeah, it forces people into uncomfortable and alien roles.

I admit it goes a bit too far to say that they are the same character.

The point I was trying to make was that Raskolnikov explains a lot of what goes on in Elliot's head. If you were to read "Raskolnikov's Manifesto" (had he made one, expecting to die) it wouldn't be all that different from Elliot Rodger's, even if the subject matter was different. It's all just unself-aware dogmatism to protect a self-image.

You just feel the way you do because the focus of Raskolnikov's story was on the redemption.

dude actually used his real name in forums

anyone that does this is mentally ill

>He considered other nerds to be below him, it's strange

Not strange. He was quite literally a pathological narcissist.

That kid was human in appearance only. Creepy shit, when you think about it.

so how is it better to reverse the trend then to go along with it? If there's going to be resistance from both sides (women who don't want to go back to being the submissive sex and men who don't wan't to become submissive). Isn't it the same?

Also, if it is based in biology, the role wouldn't be uncomfortable. It might be new for men, but if it's based on hormones it would be natural.

The way I think of it society in general is moving towards a more feminized direction. Feminized people don't rebel and make good workers, but men with high amounts of estrogen tend to not have much drive to be anything but mediocre. It would mean no more wars or real ideological conflicts, but that state really can't be sustained.

He's still more human than any woman will ever be

This is either a massive cuck of the reddit variety or an actual female.
I believe the way their emotions work, at least at a superficial level may be quite similar.
Dad-bodied, liberal redditors who are triggered by /pol/ and /r9k/ probably have very, very high estrogen levels and low testosterone levels.

I doubt these types of men would exist at all prior to the WWII. Women I think have not changed too much, only they're more honest. Perhaps it's a fundamental part of the female psyche to deeply hate men who they do not think can become the dominant male, because in prehistoric times those men were a threat to the dominant males rule, and of course were also potential rapists (this must have been the only way many, many men got to pass their genes on).

So perhaps we can understand women's blind hatred towards "creeps", but understanding the redditors hatred, which seems to be shared in somewhat equal (astounding) amounts, towards "creeps" (which in 99 times out of 100 are simply unattractive guys the female suspects of being romantically or sexually interested in her) is more difficult.
It perplexes me, honestly. I would very much like to understand it.

>there exists a person who sat down and wrote this using time of their own day

>documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

It's amazing, almost every line for 146 pages reads like a joke.

/r9k/ losers are more than just ugly, though. They have a wide range of pathologies. Sure, these pathologies arise because they are genetic trash, but that's doesn't make them any less vile.

We really ought to solve the problem by forcefully murdering them. Up until the age of 20 they'll get to sort themselves out,

He's largely correct.

You sound triggered.

You're proving his point
>get shit on your entire life because ugly
>develop resentment, learn some ugly truths most people ignore
>people support you getting murdered for thinking unclean thoughts/"pathologies"

>The way I think of it society in general is moving towards a more feminized direction. Feminized people don't rebel and make good workers

but then who would control these workers, if all of society is becoming feminized/submissive?

It seems more likely that both sexes are reaching more of a balance, so that men are becoming more feminized and women are becoming more aggressive. If this is true, the ratio of male to female CEO's will be reaching 1:1.

I do agree that lack of testosterone does affect drive and motivation though, but in general I doubt we'll see humanity lose it's progress in science, art and culture. The only difference will be that women will be making their way into this realm more and more, but productivity in these areas for humans will remain the same. It's still too beneficial for a species to be aggressive, even against each other to wipe that trait out completely, especially since resources will be decreasing more and more. Societies will need to be aggressive to make it, unless science saves us from the effects of decreasing resources, then maybe we can have no more war or conflict.

I was referring to you and other redditors (males, women we might understand) of the "brutally murder all small-dicked, misogynistic virgins" crowd.

Give me one good reason for why they shouldn't be executed.

And no moralfaggotry. This, after all, isn't reddit

>decrying pathologies
>calls for forced murder in the same post

you sound about as self-aware as elliot was

It's almost like when people troll as autistic betas they are basing the jokes off of the lives of real autistic failures.

>I do agree that lack of testosterone does affect drive and motivation though, but in general I doubt we'll see humanity lose it's progress in science, art and culture. The only difference will be that women will be making their way into this realm more and more, but productivity in these areas for humans will remain the same.
I'm very skeptical of this, I think we're already seeing cultural development slowing down.

Another variable is that the new men and women, with their changed gender balance and the influence of birth control/abortion, will stop having children and raising families. The birth rate is dropping due to men dropping out of the game that doesn't benefit them. A shrinking Western population and a stable growth of the black and Muslim population is going to cause trouble sometime down the line, especially with the refugee crisis.

Not him, but I think the people who are most likely to be angry and disaffected in today's world are the ones who would be movers and doers in previous centuries, the artists and the scientists. It really takes a level of brainwashing to not be at least distrustful of the way things are right now.

>there exists a person who still sounds triggered by it

The point is that this goes beyond that, every single paragraph is an actual meme. It reads as if he wrote the manifesto after the fact. It's almost like someone went on Veeky Forums and decided to write a book parodying the stereotypes.

You're the only person in this thread who actually gets it, and everyone is ignoring you

Elliot went on an insane rampage because of his weird brand of racism

>I think the people who are most likely to be angry and disaffected in today's world are the ones who would be movers and doers in previous centuries
That's convenient, isn't it? Are you disaffected and angry at the world perchance?

It's because most of us are redpilled and share his views on interracial relationships

Only the lowborn of the retarded normies date based on appearance. Anybody sane looks at the 50% divorce rate and dates based on personality.

/r9k/ is so in despair of this that they have gone full circle and unironically date based on appearance.

If someone as perceptive as ol' Dusty were given insight into ER's mind, the resulting ideologies might be pretty similar. You have to understand that we can only observe the parts of ER he chose to show us, consciously shown or not; ER was clearly performing a character, to some extent, so it would be foolish to draw too many conclusions about his inner psychology from what's clearly a performance.

More likely they'd be drunks and debtors.

You have to think of the type of person who keeps doing the same things and telling himself the same lies over and over again, versus the person who realizes how useless it would be.

It's sort of like that study that connected autism with "hypermasculinization" in the brain. These impulses are stifled in a world full of feminized nu-males.

Give me one good reason for why they should be executed?
If it is "muh concern for the greater good, muh eugenics" then it really is just another, more crude version of "moralfaggotry", to which I could reply; Give me one good reason for why women shouldn't be imprisoned and used as breeding sows, or some similarly deluded and disgusting vision as your own, only being of harm towards women rather than men (your position).

I don't see how someone's lack of sexual or romantic attractiveness should be grounds for "brutally executing them", men or female. But it seems I'm not a sick lad like yourself. Of course you're as sick as the people you hate (your "r9k virgins), but your hatred is turned in the opposite (currently more socially acceptable) direction.
The reasons for which I would very much like to know, seeing as I can't understand how a male could be brought to feel (for there is very little thought) that way, while I might understand why actual females should feel like that.

The amount of mental gymnastics on display here.

Not gymnastics lad. Based on history, it seems like the Chads of the world are much less likely to be remembered than the truly audacious men.

The difference is that most of /r9k/ accepts they're ugly losers while Elliot thought himself a Supreme Gentleman to the very end.

>Give me one good reason for why they should be executed?

They're ugly and repulsive. They make other people uncomfortable with their appearance, lack of social skills, and general behavior. They're filth; a stain that needs to be erased so the eyes of the world don't have to suffer their existential impertinence. They're an affront to everyone's aesthetic sensibility and decency.

>Not gymnastics lad. Based on history

You are giving yourself a textual reach-around right now. This is all horseshit that you're telling yourself for self-affirmation.

Don't waste user's time with this shit.