Hey Veeky Forums, I just found this neat-looking book at my grandma's house. What should I expect?

Hey Veeky Forums, I just found this neat-looking book at my grandma's house. What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jajYAOwqwbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit you'll trigger a lot of redpillers with this pic xD

Can't wait to see how many you catch!

Bible 2: the bibleing

More like:
Bible: The Reboot

To better know thy enemy

violence, pedophilia, submission, and untranslatable poetry

Sounds patrician as fuck desu

Old Testament = The OT, pretty much everyone agrees these stories were good

New Testament = Prequel films. Hook nosed kike critics and plebs don't get them but true appreciators of art were enchanted by them.

Qur'an = Disney SW. Absolute drivel which only mimes aesthetic details from the OT without really understanding the point of the whole thing.

BOOM!

Actually very accurate.
Explained in simple terms just like Jesus would've. You're a good westerner.

Aunts

The paragraphs in it are clearer than most things you will find in holy texts however their order is rather poor and confusing and is kind of like a dress made out of different pieces of materials.

Likewise you will see retelling of bibilical stories and a fun transition from the early Koran where the Prophet was respectful of the Jews and Chrisitians because he expected to be considered as a prophet by them only to end up hating on them hard when they rejected him. - Surprisingly similar to Luther

Boring incoherence

kek

>folks who still don't know how to read the Qu'ran
It really has to be stickied in every single Qu'ranic translation that the way to read the Qu'ran is with the historical subtext of the verses. Without the text, one just keeps assuming what the book is talking about lol

And no, the Jews and Christians are consistently respected throughout the book. The main event (hello again historical subtext) is when a Jewish tribe in Medina/Yathrib broke their treaty with the Muslims and planned with the Meccan Enemy. A harsher tone is then revealed in the Qu'ran

Testament as explained by Star Wars comparisons.
And incredibly accurate.

Where does the book of Mormon go?

>a fun transition from the early Koran

This. Started out as a peace loving prophet when he was weak, became a genocidal warlord once he had enough followers and power.

mormons book is the holiday special

>folks who still don't know how to read the Qu'ranIt really has to be stickied in every single Qu'ranic translation that the way to read the Qu'ran is with the historical subtext of the verses. Without the text, one just keeps assuming what the book is talking about lol

I have read the Koran which is why I say this, the Koran is confusing which is why Hadiths are so important and why the 3rd Caliph had to go to so much effort to standardise them.

THe fact that you say it can only be understood or made sense of with secondary sources is proof positive of its confused structure.

>
And no, the Jews and Christians are consistently respected throughout the book. The main event (hello again historical subtext) is when a Jewish tribe in Medina/Yathrib broke their treaty with the Muslims and planned with the Meccan Enemy. A harsher tone is then revealed in the Qu'ran

This is a point that is either ignorant or knowingly deceptive. Yes it is true that the Koran does respect Jewish and to a lesser extent Christian texts, however it certainly does not consistently respect Jews and Christians. How they do this is by the following "the texts were correct - and indeed naturally lead one to Islam, however because these people called Jews and Christians arent accepting our works/interpretation they clearly arent """""""""""true""""""""""""""" followers of those texts and hence are wicked and in need of subjugation"

Honestly take a look at Martian Luther and the Jews and you will see the same pattern complete with the same anti jew result at the end.

the book of mormon is the starwars vore fanart on tumblr

High quality paper for various uses: burning, bug removing nose blowing, cigarette rolling, ass wiping etc

the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=jajYAOwqwbo

New and improved Abrahamism, now with less coherence.

Yusuf Alì is very thorough with the commentary, it's a full blown tafsir you're getting, some surahs will be shorter than their respective commentary.

If you've never read the Qur'an or the Bible, read the latter first.

You can expect David speaking to ants and bossing djinns around, baby Jesus speaking in the cradle and saying he is not the son of God, Muhammad berating people for not joining the fighting but reaping the benefits, and DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER MOSES.

Also when you kill infidels you're not responsible, Allah is.

What is with towelheads and this awful fucking singing? This shit is in all of their stupid terror videos and it always just sounds silly.

Does grandma dress like a beekeeper?

Why is Moses so important to them?

>Martian Luther

ayy

All of the prophetic figures from the OT and Jesus are all in a line of prophets that ends with Muhammad

I'm dead.

>baby Jesus speaking in the cradle and saying he is not the son of God
bold tactics, Muhammad.

Oh shit I'm going to listen to this while I'm coding

OP here. She actually has four (!) Korans - one of them really old and ragged, and a pocket sized one for when you're operating out in the field. She's super ultra Catholic (as am I), and they're sitting on an end table underneath pictures of Jesus and crosses and Mary and more Jesus. Apparently one of my uncles brought them back after his tours in Iraq or Afghanistan (I never knew him).

>And no, the Jews and Christians are consistently respected throughout the book. The main event (hello again historical subtext) is when a Jewish tribe in Medina/Yathrib broke their treaty with the Muslims and planned with the Meccan Enemy. A harsher tone is then revealed in the Qu'ran

You mean the Banu Qurayza genocide? That's indeed "harsher".

Music with instruments is a sin (not true of all Muslim law schools though). You can only do pieces of music by using the human voice and the only themes allowed in songs are praises to God or rousing hearts for warfare.

Whatever you think of Islam you should still read one of them. Know thy enemy.

So they can remember Moses.

Why the emphasis on Moses over Samuel or Jeremiah or any others?

>genocide

lolwut? There were numerous Jewish tribes in Yathrib. Only the Banu Qurayza were executed because they betrayed their treaty. The punishment of their execution is based on Jewish Law.

Muslims literally allowed that specific tribe to impose a punishment according to their own religion.

it's frustrating there's so much misinformation being touted around

>mimes aesthetic details of the OT
The OT is heavily centered around stories in an almost novel like fashion, you can read much of it like a history book. The Quran is the complete opposite and spreads everything apart, making it impossible to read conventionally to gleam the history or progression of the religion, you would need to completely reorder every surah and lines within surahs before it even became linear, let alone readable in such a fashion approching what the OT does. They are completely different books.

My sides.

How about you actually respond to