Describe an algebra based physics course to me

Describe an algebra based physics course to me

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~hhalvors/aqft.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=PSJjs4l_FHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

princeton.edu/~hhalvors/aqft.pdf

round gravity to 10 and assume a frictionless plane

Everything is a point in a vacuum because physicists are unable to solve problems that model reality

Useless.

t. EE junior who put off his req'd Physics I course

math doesnt belong in physics
>mathmagicians

>tfw math actually is magic and k-12 math classes are entertainment for sorcerers

Thats what I was thinking. I dont need to take Calc for my major but I understand the concepts cause I took it in high school. That said I want to take University physics but Calc is a requirement*sigh*

big video on mathematical physics debunking it as any real field.

hope u lose all ur money being this stupid OP

u cant make a job for yourself, u prop urselves up with government funds and all that other shit.
its stupid

dont contribute to this thread unless u like to die.

>fuck link
youtube.com/watch?v=PSJjs4l_FHU

waste of fucking time, calculus was invented to solve physics problems. It would probably serve you well to know the basics of calculus to understnd instantaneous motion.

oh man im so fucking glad i never took cockulus i knew it was some type of shit, named after nothing

Can you not test out of it or get an override to take Physics? My Physics I class uses Calculus to the extent that we covered the power rule and a few elementary differentials (sin/cos), and their inverse operations for two days. No theory, just plug and chug babies first calc. No reason you shouldn't be able to take an introductory Physics class having taken Calc in high school.

Also what piece of shit major are you in that doesn't require Calc. I'd rather take electively take a calc sequence than a Physics sequence that shows me how to apply math in a few scenarios.

mathematic physics is a religion, so go to a church, to get in the mood ull like fucking serious pass.
just act stupid and brainwashed, but more tahn everyone else does

be secret about it, they know

but theyll probaly put u up against hte wall when their thru, dont want to throw u in a meat grinder. haha

>mfw brainlets can't comprehend infinitesimals
kek

>calculus was invented

made me think of the Cockulus Rift

>infintesimals
i dont know man but

i tell u what it remind me of>this guy the other night was talking about having all these dudes named jacob in his head, one for each person he met.
phhf
jacobs

I agree. My major is Biotech but I feel if I actually want to make and use tech, I should have math and physics.

the video insults infintesimals i think. idont know what ur point is. like the name of the video, I linked for the OP

That's absurd your university doesn't require at least basic Calculus.

>Fock space

lolol I can only afford to go to Mizzou because I refuse to take out loans or bust my ass for a scholarship (my fault)

A meme for highschoolers. I would prefer to have take more math classes instead of those meme physics classes. Taking mechanics with a good gras on calculus is tye sweetest thing.

It's physics with a delta variable. You're given equations so you don't have to integrate and take derivatives of functions.

It's basically the same desu. I took up to diff eq but took 2 semester of algebra based physics because I was premed at the time. I later learned real physics and was basically the same shit.