Why do right-wingers refuse to respect one of the smartest men to have lived in the past 200 years just because they...

Why do right-wingers refuse to respect one of the smartest men to have lived in the past 200 years just because they don't want unhackable systems because of their military industrial complex buddies?

Training a monkey to use twitter, as impressive as it is, does not constitute it as the smartest man to have lived in the last 200 years.

You don't read or engage in society I take it.

Tyson and Bill Nye have done more to advance human knowledge than anyone in the past 2000 years even. You don't grow genius like that on a tree.

oh an unhackable system. why didn't anyone else ever think of that?

I wish you could sage on Twitter.

Your b8 is too obvious. Come back once you've refined your skills, we're not as full of easily triggered brainlets here as /pol/ is.

>anybody who disagrees is just a le trolle
You are intellectually dishonest and, I would say, inferior.

the word unhackable means the same as

Copy right

un- hack able

Who is the smarter scientist, Neil Degrasse or Bill Nye?

>Why don't they just make an unbreakable safe to stop robbers?

I'll never understand this, why aren't these important networks on a closed network or just not networked at all.

Literally by pure technicality magic space negro, because Bill Nye isn't a scientist. He's an engineer.

Bill Nye has contributed WAY fucking more to society though, and is, even taking into account his recent retardation, the far more respectable one.

> his recent retardation
So you admit you are a science denier.

Why should we listen to you then? This is Veeky Forums, not /pol/.

This is Veeky Forums, I don't give a single shit if you listen to me.

You deny science and you have the nerve to still be in our mighty presence. Shoo shoo.

Eat my ass.

Sit on my fucking face then, qt.

What the fuck is this
>>>/tumblr/

But the guy that trained the monkey to use twitter is some kind of smart.

You want to know how many genders there are? As many as the ways in which you are wrong and less flexible in your cranial facilities aka stupid.

I came up with that joke on the fly, right now, because those of my kind have evolved dynamic and forward thinking cranial instruments.

hey wait a minute

Next let make un-rapeable women, stuff that can't be stolen and .... man this guy is smart.

/thread

You are retarded and Neil is retarded.
Drown in precum you fucking pieces of ignorant shit.
"I'm going to run my abominably retarded mouth about something I have no idea about. Whether or not the process/scope of the solution I propose is fucking ridiculous, is irrelevant because I'm always right. Why don't people listen to me? Why do we need pentesters? Devs are all smart and do everything perfectly and test all use cases ALWAYS." Go kill yourself, scum.

>why aren't these important networks on a closed network or not networked at all

That's not how it works. You question is not thought through at all and makes no sense.

>Bill Nye has contributed WAY fucking more to society though

Why farting is so wonderful?