Hawaiin Pizza

Why does this trigger some people?

Not idea.
Ham and Pineapple? Fine.

Put it on some dough and bake it? Not fine.

its just a bad choice relative to the other things typically available at a pizza place

le europeen cuisine cucks who only want to eat tomato on bread

memes

Because patrician choice is Pep' and pineapple, not that ham bs

>pep
>patrician
o i am laffin

From what i've read online americans have a very limited palate in terms of flavours and combinations so the mixture of savoury and sweet confuses them.
It's similar to why americans cannot eat any food that is bitter.

>putting red sauce on your pizza
that's not authentic

>the mixture of savoury and sweet confuses them.
I don't buy it, some of the most popular condiments for savory food like ketchup and BBQ sauce have quite a lot of sugar in them.

people are remarkably intolerant...even over the most banal things.
we're a peculiar species

Once i watched my cousin drown a dog. we played monopoly afterwards. I was the dog.

Artificial twitter/tumblr """discourse"""

A frivolous thing that boring people pretend to have strong opinions about, like fear of clowns or beans in chili.

I object to calling it a Hawaiian pizza is all. But put Spam on that shit, you can call it Hawaiian Pussy Delight.

but then who was phone?

Because I dislike pineapple and many people dislike pineapple and tomato sauce mixed.

It started with the Iceland PM stating he didn't like pineapple on pizza and that he would ban it if he could. It was a simple joke but the meme still lives to this day.

Pineapple does not belong on pizza

Throw an egg in the middle and it's an aussie pizza. Pineapple is alive and well there.

Putting something very acidic like pineapple onto pizza, which already has some acidity with the tomato sauce, is rather offputting for most people.

>baked pineapple
>acidic
fucking europenas, I swear.

Because its a meme

If you're going to put pineapple on pizza, it needs an equally strong flavor in order to work. Usually it's paired with ham but ham isn't strong enough.

It wasn't until I had a pineapple pizza that also contained spicy sausage and jalapeƱos that I realized it could actually work. The default combination is shit though.

your life is a meme

Don't forget
>BACON! Baconbaconbacon I love bacon. XD

Why don't you just put apples and grapes on there too. Might as well. Maybe some strawberries. Same difference.

Ham, pineapple, and jalapeno is awesome.

Fuck the haters.

ain't no phone in monopoly what the fuck man

That shitty crust does. Also, there's too much pineapple. Pineapple is great on pizza, but you don't want to overdo it. Throw some jalapenos and Canadian bacon on there.

>Why does this trigger some people?

I can't speak for everyone but for me personally, by itself, the act of putting random stuff on a pizza doesn't bother me at all. As long as it's in the privacy of your own home then go ahead, put pineapples or sushi or cornflakes whatever random nonsense you happen to like on there. You're only hurting yourself, so that's fine.

As I'm sure you know, "Hawaiian" pizza isn't actually from Hawaii at all. I suppose it's pretty unfair and insulting to the rich culture of Hawaii to let you people do what you do to a pizza and blame it on them. It would be like vomiting borscht onto a pizza and calling it "Russian pizza." However, as disrespectful as it is, even that's not what bothers me.

What does trigger me is that there are enough of you fucking degenerates out there that if I order a pizza or two for a party, of COURSE one of them has to have your filth on it or you're not happy. So you wind up in situations where nine people have to split one pizza, while That Guy (and yes, you absolutely are That Guy) gets a whole pizza for himself.

There are really only two kinds of pineapple pizza lovers: Maybe you have some personal trauma in your past and attention whoring over weird pizza toppings is your way of crying out for help. Or maybe you're just a selfish asshole and this is your scheme to get an entire large pizza for yourself. Those are the two kinds of people who publicly order pineapple on pizza. Either way, you're pathetic and I despise you.

Jesus Christ, what happened to you user?

Is there a mattress and a pool?

>americans dont like sweet and savory
>americans dont like 98% of bbq
K

Flyover states aren't American.

>Kike York and LA are bbq hotspots

Living in Italy demonstrated that there isn't pretty much anything that doesn't go on a pizza.

Those niggers put artichokes, horse, tuna, eggs, zucchini, pretty much anything you can imagine on a pizza with zero fucks given.

Notice how they didnt put fruit on it?
Pineapple on pizza is like putting fucking oranges on pizza

Zucchini is a fruit.

Agreed
The pineapples are very op with flavor compared to everything else normally found on a pizza.
Instead of chucks if you use a shavings it works better

They put pineapple on it too, dude.

You name it, they'll slap it on a pizza.

I have strong opinions about pizza.

>what are tomatoes

>pizza
>authentic

pick one

>autism

pepperoni
pineapple
pickled jalapeno

the pengest pizza

protip: hawaiian cuisine is nothing but spam. the indigenous people are brown turds who have no brains and cant into cooking.

>It's similar to why americans cannot eat any food that is bitter.

literally every american drinks coffee

Thank you for the latest news from the 1940s, granpa.
With all these hot tips coming in I'm beginning to suspect spam is popular everywhere the US had a significant military presence.

Literally every American drinks a small shot of coffee in a cup full of cream and sugar.

Some tastelets cant handle something sweet on something savoury.

>Zucchini is a fruit.

zucchinis are one of those plants that are scientifically considered to be fruits, but in cooking are treated like vegetables. much like, oh I don't know, fucking tomatoes. that's why it's ok to put zucchinis and tomato sauce on a pizza, but not dumb shit like apples, oranges, or pineapples.

yes you can impress all your friends by telling them that "ERM ACKHTUALLY, DID YOU KNOW THAT ZUCCHINIS AND PUMPKINS ARE FRUITS" but if you put uncooked pumpkin in your fruit parfait then you are as big of an asshole as the buffoons who put pineapple on pizzas

Every single edible fruit is a vegetable
Vegetable means "plant grown for food"

My local pizza joint does a Diablo Fuego meme pizza but it has shredded pineapple in addition to basically a supreme but with spicy chorizo and some hot peppers. It's fucking great since the pineapple doesn't overpower everything.

I have put apples and grapes on pizza
fruit and cheese is a good combo

Apparently the classification depends on whether or not the seeds are grown inside a piece of fruit.
So this makes everything a fruit.

It's probably one of those weird things where there's some enzyme in pineapple that some subsection of people taste as incredibly unpleasant or weird and most people don't taste at all, not even noticing it's there. There are a number of food items that have that effect, I can't remember any off the top of my head but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

As for me, I fucking love pineapple on pizza, almost regardless of what the other toppings are. Pineapple and ham is the classic but you can make it pineapple and tuna, pineapple and chicken, pineapple is fucking great on 'za if you have normal taste buds.

Peach is great with chicken on pizza.

Pizza is authentic if it's made by a fat, middle-aged Italian housewife out of whatever scraps are left from yesterday's dinner.

For some reason you can't order a pizza like that though.

Extreme autism

Must be something like this because when I've eaten pineapple my mouth and tongue feel like I'm chewing razor blades. There are no cuts or bleeding, that's just what the sensation is.

That sounds like a straight up allergy.

thin crust
jalapenos
pineapple
ham

literally the best pizza you can get

I dunno about the fuss, but Hawaiian Pizza is the "default" pizza in most parts of SE Asia. We like the sweetness I guess.

I love how the pineapple is kinda charred, don't think I've ever seen that before. The Hawaiian pizzas I get generally look like this.

Because it tastes awful. How is this even a question?

Diced is shit, places that do it right use round thin slices that get that char on them. Its fucking delicious.

All these "pineapple and jalapeƱo" bros know what's up. You can add whatever meat you want to that pair, take that shit to Flavortown. But me, I like just those two on thin crust, light on the sauce. 10/10

yes but it's closed

Best ananas pizza coming thru

Two reasons:
1. It's shit
2. It's become a meme to hate on it, even if you never tried

Because they have the palette of a child and cannot into sweet/savory combos. They probably also hate cranberry sauce on turkey sandwiches.

I would never have tried it, but my friend ordered a pepperoni + pineapple from papa John. It was pretty good desu and the special garlic sauce makes it perfect.

I take my coffee as about 90% coffee and 10% milk and sugar.

i like to get salami sausage pinipple

Because "abloobloo stop liking things I don't like! :---("

A vegetable.

Pineapple doesn't go well with cheese and tomato sauce.

Pineapple anchovy Master race

>Hawaiian pussy delight

And what IS better? Plebberoni?

I think that we are only two on this planet to like this...

Because people are stupid. The best thing is that there are more possibilities:

>ham
>pineapple
>bacon
The Royal Hawaiian

>ham
>pineapple
>hot peppers/jalepenos
The Spicy Hawaiian

>chicken
>pineapple
>roasted red peppers
The Tropical Chicken

that choice doesnt effect you in anyway besides challenging your beliefs and making you feel insecure so fuck off and accept some people just have different tastes and yours arent any better or worse than theirs

who the fuck cares? eat what tastes good to you.

You can see now how autist is a guy that dislikes pineapple in pizza.

To date, I have never seen an intelligent post from an anti-pineapple user, and the trend continues. Coincidence? I think not.

Pro-pineapple:
>"I like it, it's really tasty!"
Anti-pineapple:
>"HOW FUCKING DISGUSTING YOU RETARDED DEGENERATE YOU MUST HAVE SOME KIND OF CHEMICAL IMBALANCE OR YOU WERE ABUSED BY YOUR PARENTS OR SOME KIND OF TRAUMA HOW COULD YOU EVER LIKE THE FLAVOR OF SWEET PINEAPPLE ON SAVORY PIZZA THE IDEA IS UNIMAGINABLE AND COMPLETELY FLIES IN THE FACE OF LOGIC, REASON, AND HUMAN EVOLUTION!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE A SHIT ON YOUR PIZZA!!?!? HOW COULD YOU EVER PROFESS THAT SUCH AN AFFRONT TO HUMANITY IS DELICIOUS! HOW DARE YOU LIKE A FOOD ITEM THAT I DO NOT! YOU DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR FAMILY BURNED IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES BEFORE SATAN HIMSELF CHOKES YOU WITH A PINEAPPLE AND DRAGS YOUR PATHETIC SOUL TO HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Every time.

Because the canned pineapple they use is cloying.

Use fresh pineapple and you're in heaven.

Also try this again, only with fresh ingredients.

>so the mixture of savoury and sweet confuses them
dude, we've mechanized this combo, it's called the Cheesecake Factory

take your yuropoor obsession elsewhere

Has an allergy.
>I can't eat that food.

Has no allergies.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU,YOU AUTISTIC MORON, WERE YOUR PARENTS FUCKING COUSINS, HOW DID YOU GET SO GENETICALLY WEAK THAT YOU CAN'T EAT A PEANUT, I WISH EUGENICS WORKED BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO WEAK TO CONTINUE THE GENE POOL, EVERY ONE OF YOUR TYPE SHOULD BE CULLED, STAB YOURSELF WITH AN EPIPEN WHY DON'T YOU, FUCKTARD.

Every time.

Did this on the weekend, added jalapenos to a ham and pineapple pizza I'd bought. Was fucking lovely.

Is sweet and sour chicken an abomination?