What do you guys buy here?

What do you guys buy here?
So far i have only hit the food court which was impressive.
As a single person i am not sure how much i will use my membersbip.

Their peanut-free unsalted mixed nuts are great.

They have pretty good croissants

t. not a member, just have a brother w/ one and make him get me dem croissants

>50lb rice sacks
>alcohol
>meat and fish and sausage and cheese
>rotisserie chicken
>some of the vegetables are not bad
>$5 watermelons
>huge televisions
all the necessities for a full and happy life, and more
not sure about executive membership though

They have some surprisingly good olive oil.

they're the only place in my area that sells pork belly
even the local butcher shops don't sell them

booze, veg, sausages and meats, hot dog or two on the way out.

Costco has surprisingly great stuff. Their wine is especially good.

sick fuck

How much it was the pie?
Any good?

Rice, nuts, booze for cooking (Costco brand brandy, vodka, cheap white wine), tp, dry beans, cling film, aluminum foil, electronics (not that often but a new tv every 5 years or so, and whenever I need cables/plugs n shit), sheets, alaska cruise for my parents 40th wedding anniversary, gas (in hawaii, slightly cheaper than almost anywhere else on Oahu save for maybe Palolo), bulk meats (brisket, racks, flank/flap), garlic (for batches of black garlic). I go once a month or so, spend about 100. I dont want to sound like a Costco shill but I save a shit load and they supposedly are a good employer.

You buy a tv every 5 years? Quit buying the shit brands nigga.

>$5 rotisserie chicken
>$1.50 doge + soda

Based

Not buying shit brands - wifey makes a lot of money and I like to upgrade frequently....oled4kforlyfe

You lie! They don't make any wine.

>tfw only certified liquor stores are allowed to sell booze in my province and I cant get those awesome humongous kirkland bottles

I got some nice big wire shelves for the kitchen and buy my garbage bags there. the food is uniformly terrible and nobody should buy it

Nice bait. Heres a (You)

First of all why did you buy the executive membership and not the gold... Your fucking single the executive membership is good for families of 4 or more to break efen you would have to spend $459 a month you either do all your shopping there or waste your shit.... Anyway buy a garage freezer and go ape shit at Costco on meat and there enchiladas and other weird shit i get a 10 pack of halotop ice cream for
$12

if only user, if only

Dude with live in girlfriend. The exec membership paired with cash back costco mastercard easily pays for itself.

large bags of nuts
paper towels, tp, garbage bags
10lb bag of lemons
bags of frozen fruit for smoothies
aidells chicken sausage
la croix (they only have this sometimes reee)
harmless harvest coconut water (its still ridiculously expensive but I save money compared to the regular store
bags of chicken thighs
allergy meds
contact solution

I havent had good experiences with fresh produce really

They do.

How many memebership levels do they have?
What is the best if you are only goi g to spend 2k a year?

I think the apple pies are like 10 bucks but they are huge and are actually pretty good. Pretty much everything they make there is pretty good and priced well. Never had a cake from Costco though.

Well, since we don't have any technology that allows realtime communication with a company, write them a letter. You should get an answer in 1-2 weeks.

What memebership do you have?

The nearest costco is 40 miles away, but I have a Sam's that's only 16 miles away so I joined them. They have 2 levels, $40 and $100 per year. They give you cash back with the $100 based on how much you spend and and it works out to be slightly cheaper than the $40 for me, plus I don't have to wait until 10AM to enter.