Vacinnes proved to cause autism.
Will Veeky Forums ever recover ?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215490/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome#Causes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-functioning_autism#Cause
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism#Causes
consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2014/10/can-eating-the-wrong-fish-put-you-at-higher-risk-for-mercury-exposure/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont understand the need for people to shitpost. Have they really nothing productive to do? Granted we are Veeky Forums, but at least there are some interesting reads here every now and then

I thought this was interesting to read user. If you don't think so, please state why.

doesn't this title imply an ingredient in the vaccine is the cause. As in vaccinations themselves don't cause it but the poor choice of additives?

Yes. Thimerosal. However, I was under the impression that it was banned.

the wiki page seems to indicate that in the US "it's use has been reduced to trace ammount with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine."
I believe everywhere else (in the EU at least) it's still wildly used.

Actually, medicine and food regulation are order of magnitudes strictier in EU than here. It's one of the main reasons they don't want TTIP.

Veeky Forums doesn't want to talk about it because they shat all over Trump for believing there was a link.

>but the poor choice of additives?
I have been saying this for years now.
The vaccines themselves are not the root of the problem but nooooo lets all ignore one logical conclusion in the sea of bullshit.

>1 study
Versus
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome#Causes (mostly genetic)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-functioning_autism#Cause (probably genetic)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism#Causes (possibly genetic)
So at the very least, it makes you the retard autism, not the based autism.

You don't even understand basic concepts such as causality, you have one post to convince me why I should waste my time responding to you.

>I can't refute all of the counter-proof to my 'proof'.
>Better call him stupid.
Why is Veeky Forums so arrogant?

>basic concepts such as causality
m8 i'd love to see you trying to define causality

cause imply consequence.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal
>EU classification (DSD)
>Very toxic (T+)
>Dangerous for the environment (N)
>Repr. Cat. 1

>Following a review of mercury-containing food and drugs mandated in 1999, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Academy of Pediatrics asked vaccine manufacturers to remove thiomersal from vaccines as a purely precautionary measure, and it was rapidly phased out of most U.S. and European vaccines.
>1999

it's interesting to see Veeky Forums discard studies that don't agree with its foregone conclusion

meant for

So if trace amounts of mercury (organic or inorganic) enter the body at a young age and continues to do so in a population, bioaccumulation will result in a larger presence further down the line? Am I reading this correctly?

The article only talks about the effects of the additive Thiomersal, which was removed from vaccines in the US and Europe since 1999.

Furthermore, most studies about Thiomersal suggest that there is no link between the substance and autism. not all studies have the same conclusions, this is expected in science.

"A hypothesis testing case-control study was undertaken to evaluate the relationship between exposure to Thimerosal-containing hepatitis B vaccines administered at specific intervals in the first 6 months among cases diagnosed with specific delays in development and controls born between 1991-2000, utilizing data in the Vaccine Safety Datalink database."

The study tests Thiomersal containing vaccines between the years 1991-2000. Vaccines in the US and Europe don't contain Thiomersal anymore since 1999

The study is irrelevant to the current vaccination practices

Nice dubs, but not entirely true. See the Wikipedia article. Thermosil is still found in American vaccines, but just at trace amounts

Trace amounts are not really significant.

Fish contain much more than trace amounts of Mercury yet mercury poisoning is still not very common

>thermosil
lmao

Yet 6 month babies dont really eat fish now do they.

Correct, but as i said earlier fish contain more than trace amounts

My point is that we dont now the interaction with small organism like a baby even if trace amount.

>know*

consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2014/10/can-eating-the-wrong-fish-put-you-at-higher-risk-for-mercury-exposure/index.htm

Studies suggest that daily consumption 1 microgram mercury per 1kg of body weight is completely safe.

Trade amounts of mercury in vaccines that contain trace amounts are less than 1 microgram per dose, and you don't get vaccines on daily basis.

You have nothing to worry about

Are you telling me that a small 3 kilogram creature with intense brain development can handle being subjected to any amount of mercury products and escape unharmed?
You dont get autism at 20 years just because Veeky Forums told you not to eat tuna.

>BUT BABY SO FRAGILE 0.0000000000000000000000000000001mg of BAD UNNATURAL POISON will MURDER it

fuck off

any journal that starts with 'north-american' or 'europen' is a literal research trash can.

>HURRRRRRRRRRR GUYS I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CYTOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT

>THINK OF MUH BABY
you would be surprised of how many trace amounts of terrible shit are in the air

>GUYS I STILL DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HISTOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT BUT MUH PERCENTAGES
I bet you are one of those 300K starting folks.
What a waste of time.