Where can I find a Gros michel? I wanna taste it so bad since people always say that its vastly superior to cavendish

Where can I find a Gros michel? I wanna taste it so bad since people always say that its vastly superior to cavendish

Bumperinos. Im interrested if any of you even know about Gros michel

SEA, apparently it tastes like banan runts candy.
Some say it's just alright, personally I think it's over hyped by people who want to be in the know.

Bruh, im living in SEA and there are no gros michels growing nor sold here

dunno , but here in SEA and south india we have so many varieties of bananas. the small ones are really tasty

Look harder

Where in SEA? I can get them in Taiwan.

Taiwan isn't in SEA.
Retard.

>tfw you'll never get to try a Blue Java banana.

I know the feel. They're supposed to taste lie ice cream right?

>You will never eat a giant banana

Where is that? Looks a little like Thai script, but it has some weird accent lines over some characters and they don't do that there.

What country do I have to go to?

Close enough for banana work.

thats a plantain you moron

Bananas and plantains are the same thing, the names only refer to the specific qualities of one variety, they are not even a different species

all plantains are bananas, not all bananas are plantains
its still pretty retarded to want to eat a raw plantain because of the consistency of the fruit and the taste, which is not sweet like a banana

>its still pretty retarded to want to eat a raw plantain because of the consistency of the fruit and the taste, which is not sweet like a banana

Depends, most plaintains you ripen them enough you can eat them raw no problem, they're actually pretty good
I've done it a few times when I never got around to cooking one

well its wrong and youre wrong and gross
>bananas and plantains are the same thing
you actually said this kek

Its called blue Java, so its probably found in Indonesia

They are, basically. It's the difference between varieties of apples. It's like saying a granny smith apple isn't an apple because it's green and sour.

you are missing the whole point
they arent
sure they are part of the same family but
they have different qualities
you have autism, thats for sure

But they're the same, and they're part of the same species not just family

>You will never "eat" a fat banana

>Cooking bananas[1][2][3][4][5] are banana cultivars in the genus Musa whose fruits are generally used in cooking. They may be eaten while ripe or unripe and are generally starchy. Some cooking bananas are also referred to as green bananas[2] or plantains (/ˈplæntᵻn/[6][7] US /plænˈteJn/,[8] UK /ˈplɑːntᵻn/[6]).
>Cooking bananas, plantains, are bananas
>Plantains are bananas
>are bananas

yea but plantains arent "bananas"
>"bananas" meaning the sweet hand fruit variety
go ahead and eat raw plantains and act like they are bananas

It literally just says they are bananas

And I said earlier I've eaten plantains raw before they taste just fine as long as you let them blacken

>he posts anime waifu reaction images
That dude is right about you being an autistic faggot lol

>never enjoyed ripe plantains raw
When will banana plebs learn?

>you will never eat a GOB

>eating raw plantains is ok you just have to wait until they are almost rotten
hahahaha

THICK

Wow I want to "eat" that banana up my poopshoot

Is this a gross michael?

>memeing this hard
wew

What's wrong with that? They aren't actually rotten. They're perfectly safe to eat. Though at this point I am certain you're just shitposting or are an extremely picky eater which is basically the same.

naw man eat those raw and almost rotten plantains
its perfectly ok and now weird at all

It's not though
Most ripe fruits are almost rotten. A fully ripe strawberry will go bad in a few days probably faster than a ripe plantain. Do you avoid strawberries or raspberries because they'll go rotten quickly?

no but i dont eat raw plantains because of their starchiness and flavor

you are the oddball here not me
you seriously sound like you have some autism

go to bed devin

whats that even supposed to mean?