Other urls found in this thread:

samsclub.com/sams/chicken-waffle-6-ct/prod21022220.ip
youtube.com/watch?v=CeejAcQePQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blacks.

It tastes good.

Racist much?

Have you really tried it?

The trick is to eat a bit of the waffle with syrup and have that shit sort of linger on your palette while you munch some chickenz

Very much

>chicken & waffles exists
>pancakes and sausage doesn't

get the fuck out back to red dit

Because it's like, you can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other

sweet, salty, savory, crispy, soft

it all just works

African Americans who moved north in The Great Migration to work in northern factories missed having chicken and biscuits for dinner. When they arrived in Yankeeland, no one made biscuits but waffles were popular. Years later, the concept gets exported to the South and now Chicken and Waffles is a thing here even though biscuits are plentiful.

The key to good chicken and waffles is to toss the chicken in hot sauce before eating.

I've heard a few different origin stories but the common denominator was blacks. One story is Blacks coming out of the double feature wanted something to eat. It was too late for dinner but too early for breakfast so they combined the two. Similar story but it was Black musicians at the clubs getting off work late at night who wanted something to eat so they combined dinner and breakfast.

Why do we not make more breakfast and dinner combo meme meals?

>Steak and a Pancake
>Porkchop and Crepe
>Turkey a la toast

>Shrimp creole over rice with scramble eggs

Steak and eggs is pretty common and about as much dinner people want for breakfast outside of cold pizza.

not choosing the obviously superior
>Steak and Crepe

kys yourself self

I know Atlanta has plenty of restaurants that sell chicken and waffles. Heck, even Lay's had flavored chips a while back.
If anyone has a Sam's Club membership, they do sell this product which is pretty good.
samsclub.com/sams/chicken-waffle-6-ct/prod21022220.ip

Perhaps there is a website more accommadating to your fee fees. Mb you would feel more at home there. (You)

Why is Dexter an anime girl?

God bless the USA

I thought that's what heaven's like

cry more you fat social justice nigger loving loser

wow, how'd you find this site?

youtube.com/watch?v=CeejAcQePQA

I'm a pasty white boi and even I enjoy a nice chicken n waffle meal every now and again. Super easy to make but can make the kitchen messy.

Kill (You)rself

You can literally buy a pancake and sausage sandwich at McDonald's

this.

Easiest 9 (You)s of my life

By the way I reported the person saying the n word. Take your racist shit back to /pol/ coalburner.

>I reported the person saying the n word on Veeky Forums

Damn, you're definitely going to be a busy little bee. That word is used all over this board, mostly ironically. Of course, a sturmdrumpfer occasionally pops up that takes it seriously, but no one pays much attention to that.

Not trying to be mean here, but you really should probably lurkmoar to understand the freewheeling style of this board.

Don't reply to me thanks

>mostly ironically
>mostly

Not the guy you were talking to, but that's exactly why /pol/ shit runs rampant all over this site, not just this board.

wait what did he post it's deleted now????!!!!!

Bong and a blintz
Cigar and waffle
Flapjack and a cigarette

>Wow racist much?

Real thing down here in NOLA.