She was a handsome woman, but not beautiful

>She was a handsome woman, but not beautiful

What did he mean by this?

"she" was a tranny

He meant "the best thing I ever did for my magnum opus was die so that someone competent could finish it."

she had a weenie

ouch

Imagine a triangle where one side is earth, another fire and the third air.

"Handsome" is the earthly quality, "Beautiful" is ethereal and "Hot" is fire.

>Sanderson
>competent
Pick one.

Firm features, betraying strength rather than sweetness.

I think it has to do with how some women have great figures but you'd only bang them with a paper bag on their heads.

He's telling you to stop reading shitty books.

one of the best fantasy authors of our time
your point being?

>one of the best fantasy authors of our time
he is mediocrity incarnate

She was the 1st person I thought about.

And I'm being generous.

>he is mediocrity incarnate

Mediocrity made him rich and successful, isn't that ironic?

Cher.

Like every fucking contemporary best-selling author.
It's not ironic, it's part of life

They must sell because their books are shit.

People like to eat, smell, touch and read shit.

>What did he mean by this?

Means 6/10

Rose of Versailles would make an interesting novel desu, though that would invariably be eaten up by mostly women

>fantasy author
>good

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Because he appeals to readers who can't actually read.

You can't be this retarded. I call bait.

Wait, you don't think Cate Blanchett is beautiful?

You're literally worse than the redditors you're criticizing.

Lol

And who do you appeal to?

I am yet to see your "reading" material.

She is gorgeous

You're the retarded one for replying.

Who are you to judge what others like?
If you think your "tastes" are superior to the preferences of others, you're a true plebeian.

I said I was being generous. I think shes beautiful, but not my type.

Don't you mean who appeals to me?
Your lack of comprehending structure and common sense in general is evidence enough in your shit taste.

And as for taste, to expand for (you) and to answer "taste" is not a matter. Your "taste" is incredibly vapid and superficial.

She is almost 10

It means she has NICE FEATURES but they don't necessarily match well. It's like a painting that is technically sound but fails to inspire. You guys have little imagination.

*tips fedora*

>Your "taste" is incredibly vapid and superficial.

You can't be this retarded.

The guy didn't even express who he likes. You fell hard for the bait and played the stupid "my taste is better than yours" role.

Get out of Veeky Forums

>readers
>can't read

Is this your failed attempt at being deep?

bit stale, needs more sauce

>stop liking what I don't like

>Your "taste" is incredibly vapid and superficial.

I knew you were a homo, but not this much.

Embaressing

It means she pulled all her hair out tugging on her braid, so now she looks like a man.

think Gwendoline Christie