WHO HERE CCC?

California Community College best community college.

BCC checking in

Woah there's a college where you just play diablo? Sounds like fun

COM -> UCLA here
>2 years later, still bitter that I didn't get into Berkeley because they don't offer b.s. for physics and i didn't have b.a. requirements

BBC checking in

SMC here taking uhh plane geometry (intro to proofs + euclidean geometry) in the summer

Berkshire community college.

PCC -> CPP

I could have gone to UCLA, but I think CPP has a better engineering program, and I want to work at Northrop.

I transferred out last fall. The CCC system -> CSU/UC systems is probably one of the best things this state has done. The California Master Plan for Higher Education was a great idea.

Ventura college here. Probably going to transfer to Chico state or UCSB next year, possibly Arizona state.

Honest question as someone who graduated from uni 10 hours ago; why does everyone shit on CC so much? It's the same end result while costing far less for a few years

They're envious because they had to pay assloads of money to the jews and didn't get a proportional ROI

>why does everyone shit on CC so much?

Same reason why everyone posts their IQ on this board

After highschool I flunked out of first semester university. I'm in late 20s now. I've been considering going to a good community college to try to get into a good university and after searching it seems that some of these like foothill and de anza are considered the best and have good history of transfers to good universities like Stanford and Berkley. Ive been considering moving cross country to go there but not really sure.

/Orange Coast College/ reporting

DVC -> UCSB Physics B.S.

Also got accepted to UCLA, Cal, UCSD

A trick question because the best ones are in Washington, not California.

So why did you go to a party school for physics?

UCSB is good for physics

isn't the physics department right on the beach?

What is the best community college in the USA for transferring into STEM major?

This is my list so far

>De Anza
>Santa Barbara
>Cascadia
>Everett
>Shoreline
>Pierce at Puyallup
>Bellevue
>Green River
>North Seattle

I don't know which one to choose though.

>De Anza
Wouldnt this one be the best choice? It seems to appear at the top of lists for transfers percentages

Where does anyone get this information? Cupertino/San Jose seems like a shithole desu which is why I have all of those Seattle choices. De Anza seems good and the California system seems really well done but fuck I don't want to go to California for possibly 4 years after all of the bullshit I've read about it. I'd only do it if De Anza was far beyond everything else. I'm white too so I'll be a fucking minority there. I'd have to be worth it.

I agree with you on those points. I got the information by doing some searching keyword combinations variations like top or best community colleges.

Broward college reporting

I went to a community college in california. now a phd math student.

id say feelsgood, but this shit is fucking hard. feelsbadman

a friend went there to finish pharm school prereqs

from de anza's catalog. what do you guys think?

here is another one

i went to pierce college
then csun
then stanford
i majored in math/french
it can be done

OCC here. Attending UCSB Actuarial Science BSc. in the fall.

de anza and foothill are sister colleges

That's a good fucking school, spent 3 years there. Great faculty especially in the math department. I just visited Art & Doug for advice on grad school

Andy is that you? It's Ryan here

>Pierce
In Los Angeles or Seattle?

LSC Kingwood, just graduated today from the ceremony, i hope i passed my physics E&M course so i don't have to retake it during the summer.