The scene in a farewell to arms where he tries to wave goodbye to his arms but cant because he doesnt have arms anymore

>the scene in a farewell to arms where he tries to wave goodbye to his arms but cant because he doesnt have arms anymore

good thread desu

>the scene in to kill a mockingbird where they kill a mockingbird

>that scene in the torah where moses writes the torah before the stuff that happens in the torah happens

>the scene in Gravity's Rainbow where gravity shoots rain

Man: "What time is it?"
Atlas: *Shrugs*

Gives me fucking chills every time

>the scene in the Illiad when Idomeneus is bedridden and Machaon says he'll die
>the scene in the Oddyssey where Athena forces Telemachus to make love to the suitors' greaves

kys your self

>the scene in go set a watchman where scout asks how to time something and someone goes "go set a watch, man"

BOOOOOOOWWW

>that scene in 2666 when it's supposed to be a new year and ends up being 1997

>that scene in 100 años de soledad where Aureliano Buendía spends a hundred years alone

>that scene in that thread where that scene in that book is described as an eponymous non sequitur that regressively refers to itself not unlike this very post

>the scene in catch 22 where he runs out of bait, but he's only caught 21

>That scene in White Noise when all the whites are asked to make some noise

>that scene in Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman when the Wicked Wedgie Woman gets really mad

>that scene in Ulysses where Bloom gets his fucking eye put out by Odysseus

>The scene in paradise loft where they get downgraded into a studio

>that scene in stoner where they all get wasted and play xbox

>that scene in Walden where Davo is minding his own business but then his mom comes in and starts asking when is he going to move back to Concord and get a real job

>that scene in East of Eden when they realize they have been West all along

lord the upvotes, so many. upvotes.....

>That scene in The Hobbit where they find a cave with some Orc swords and they hobbit.

That scene is Paradise Lost when they realize paradise is truly lost

>that scene in The Sound and the Fury where Quentin converts to Mormonism and heads back to Jackson County with his Portuguese child-bride

>that scene in Stoner when he smokes weed with Lomax

>the scene where Rin hugs Hisao but it's not really a hug for obvious reasons

/thread right here

>that scene in Crime and Punishment where Raskolnikov commits a crime and is punished

>that scene in the road where they were told to stay off the highway

>the scene is Moby Dick when benis :DDD

You're not implying that Bloom is the cyclops are you?

>that scene in the castle when the protagonist doesnt enter the castle

>that scene in Infinite Jest where the jest ends

>that scene in ethan frome when the villager asks ethan where he's frome

amazing

You're not implying you've read Ulysses

A hearty kek

>that scene in 1984 where 19 ate T4.

who did he eat tea for?

>that scene in Foucault's Pendulum when it was revealed that it was a BDSM swing set

>that scene in Brave New World when New World gains some courage

hearty kek

>that scene in no country for old men when the Country Music Hall of Fame still uses Hank Williams Sr.'s image without his permission or that of his family

>the scene in Native Son where the chief's wife gives birth to a son on their land

>that scene in The Plague where he is asked if he wants to play a new game called "Guh", and eventually succumbs to the absurdity of existence and submits to play "Guh"

>that seen in bible where they must sacrifice the eldest male cattle

holy fucking SHIT

lost, nice one

>that scene in 100 years of solitude where Aureliano spends 100 years in solitude

... wait...

Fuck. That shouldn't have made me laugh so heartily.

Veeky Forums has the absolute worst forced memes. Worse than /tv/, which is a feat.

Congrats?

>that scene in Katawa Shoujo where Hisao gives her the chocolate

>mfw they reach the year 2666

4u

That scene in the Good Earth where they realize the earth is good.

>that scene when Jude is sitting behind a bush and it's getting dark

That scene in Justine when the tip comes just in.

>that scene in no longer human where he realizes that he is human

>that scene in no longer human when the main character enters the competition to see who is longest and wins

Jesus fucking Christ

>that scene in The Gay Science when he's in the lab and he gets assraped

>tfw they never found any of that Lost Time

>that scene in Love In The Time Of Cholera when he finds out he actually has dysentery.

>that scene in the sun also rises when the little boy watches the sun go down and starts crying because he thinks it's never coming back and his father has to console him

I'd actually read this desu

>the scene in a portrait of the artist as a young man where the artist pulls the cover off the painting

>the scene in the magic mountain where the kid goes back to the mountain after his father's death and realizes that the voice of the mountain was his father

>That part when Iago plays Othello

>that scene in Ulysses where the guy asks what Bloom what he is doing and Bloom replied "youll 'a see"

>that scene in The Odyssey where HAL dies

>the scene in things fall apart where he trips and sends flying the one last tiny thing in his life that hadn't fallen apart

>that scene in The Catcher in the Rye where Holden catches in the rye

>that scene in Crime and Punishment where the crime was paying for this fucking trash book and the punishment having to read the filth.

>Veeky Forums has the absolute worst forced memes. Worse than /tv/, which is a feat.

Can't be worst than Veeky Forums. Nothing is worst than Veeky Forums memes.

>that scene in Pounded in the Butt by my own Book, "Pounded in the Butt by my own Butt" where Chuck Tingle is pounded in the butt by his own book, "Pounded in the Butt by my own Book, "Pounded in the Butt by my own Butt""

>the scene in Nausea when he has nausea

lol god damnit

>that scene in the illiad when they're in ilios
>it's the whole book

>that scene in Echoes of Honor when Honor screams into a cave and hears her echoes

the chapter in Nausea dedicated to running to the bathroom

>everyone is posting without spoiler tags
wtf lads

its pronounced üll-ess-uh

That chapter in Nausea where he goes to Northern Arizona University in the middle of the ocean

>when you wanted to learn about intimacy so you bought "how to hug" and then realised it was volume 9 of the Oxford English dictionary

punp

>that scene in Starship Troopers where Juanito Rico speaks his native language of Tagalog
Was Heinlein just retarded?

kek
this made me sad desu

>that 230-page scene in my struggle where knausgård reads mein kampf

>that scene in the gulag archipelago where alex hijacks a fishing boat and turns it into a privateer vessel under the secret employ of the US government

fucking wild shit

>That scene in War and Peace when everybody is dead.

>that scene in Notes From the Underground where he finds a diary on the London Subway

Had me in tears desu

>that scene in the Iliad where the kid gets sick

>that scene in Something Happened where literally nothing is going on

>that scene in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest where they all go to the avian section of the zoo and play a game of baseball.

very comfy

>that scene in thus spoke zarathustra where zarathustra speaks

>that scene in "modern man in search of a soul" where the modern man finds his soul

>that scene in the Sevastopol Sketches by Leo Tolstoy where an artist arrives in the Crimea