The only truly worthwhile being is the ubermensch so strive to become it except it's an impossible ideal so you can...

>the only truly worthwhile being is the ubermensch so strive to become it except it's an impossible ideal so you can never actually do it and be worthwhile but do it anyway because eh, haha. Nihilism btfo :)

Why is this fruit eating, hack faggot lapped up for his infinite idiocy and faggotry

he was redpilled on women and leftists. A hero of mine

He unironically is

Leftism = slave morality

Nice b8.

Also, not an argument.

To be fair it's not like the right are free from resentment. The alt-right/r9k crowd express that every bit as much of it as the tumbllerinas ever did.

lol your a fucking idiot

this

ideolouge

facts nigga

if you're the kind of person who confuses you're and your i don't think we're gonna get along

If you're the kind of person who confuses I and i, I don't think we're gonna get along.

You do not strive to BECOME the Overman. You strive to bring it into existence. He's pretty clear about it.

>he took the b8

But somebody's gotta be the Overman

It's about the unborn. For Nietzsche, the "Higher Man" is basically an Ape striving to be Homo Sapiens, and Homo Sapiens striving to be the Overman. All that talk about "You came from the Worm and there is still much of the Worm in you". He also declares that the Overman will have his Over-Overman to strive for.

Ressentiment =/= Resentment

Leftism encapsulates the former because, by definition, it is opposed to those who have more power than they. The bourgeoisie? They have more money, more property, more power. The patriarchy? Again, they have the power. Straight white males? You get my point. Leftism strives to bring their betters down to their level. They do not strive to improve themselves so much as lower the ceiling, lower the standard. "If we cannot hit the target, then away with the target!"

Let's take the alt-right/r9k however. This is not ressentiment per se. In point of fact, if anything, it is not too far detached from Nietzsche's noble morality: good and bad. First they declare themselves the elect, the superior. From there, they determine what is inferior: women, minorities, etc. Anything that is not a straight white male is inferior, plebeian, canaille. They do not hate these types on the basis of wanting to *become* them, or be equal *with* them, but precisely they because they are *not* them - and vice versa. They want a pathos of distance - this is precisely what the Left do *not* want. They want to eliminate everything that creates a distance between men: hierarchies, prejudices, and so forth. The alt-right/r9k, however, want as much distance as possible between themselves and the unwashed masses.

"Onward!" cries our little revolutionary. "Onward and upwards!" cries our right-winger in response. Here our revolutionary must pause, for he fears the heights.

Or to put it more succinctly:

1) The Leftist cries "I want what you have! And if I cannot get it, you must have less of that and become more like me!"

2) The Alt-Right/r9k groans "I want nothing to do with you..."

beautiful

holy...

so this is the alt right? I want more...

>I don't understand him, guys please tell me it's because he is a bad philosopher

One of these days I'm gonna put aside a couple months to study Nietzsche in depth and disprove the shite bandied about in these threads, which I'm 99% is bullshit but cannot prove so.

>he didn't get the reference