buy.flavorice.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck do you think you retarded faggot

I don't know since all the grocery stores stop selling them in my town

how about you actually look for them in a grocery store you fucking imbecile

These are the best kind

Not summer yet.

I have you colossal butt pirate

BLOW A KISS TO MY DICK, WASH MY BODY WITH A SPONGE.

FEED ME FLA-VOR-ICEs PUT THE CHRONIC IN MY LUNGS.

I live in va hardly a fly over state

They fuck with my mouth. Go to walmart. They either sell it or something similar. Could always try another supermarket. Some like hannafords miss out on most products.

Pussy, wah they cut my mouth wah

It isn't technically flyover but much of Virginia is pretty rural.

They don't cut your mouth. The actual food creates a weird sensation I only get with those juices in little clear plastic barrels.

Those plastic barrel juices were my shit, what's wrong with you

>Although the term is most commonly associated with states located in the geographic center of the country, the states with the most planes flying over without taking off or landing are located on the East Coast, with number one being Virginia, then North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.
lmao it's always VA-fags that think they're not flyover when they are, in fact, the MOST flyover.

They are good but they do fuck with my mouth.

Holy shit. People have been calling me crazy for my entire life for this, and no one I've met has had the same effect. This is astonishing.

Nova hardly fits into that category

That's only because of Florida and Disney World. If that state and its attractions weren't such a destination no one would be flying over Virginia.

Same here. I complained about fake juice garbage and Veeky Forums started raving about anti vaxxers and how I must have been abused as a child because I only tasted these mouth-burning chemical garbage "beverages" a few times at other people's houses

Yeah, no one would be flying south at all.

Can't argue with facts, user.

This triggers the /co/

This is the best brand

What flavor is the white one?

probably pineapple

Only because dulles is right outside of va

I would have guessed lime but it seems to be cream soda.

Cum

>>Canada

I'll alow it

I also get it from maraschino cherries.

No one has answered my question op here

They are still a thing.

buy.flavorice.com/

Sucks for you more for me

Yep

Lots of people do cut their mouth with them, because they insist on sucking down hard on the sharp ass plastic, rather than pushing the popsicle out through the top

It's called citric acid, you clowns

No, this particular sensation is not caused by citric acid. It feels very different.

Reported for ponyfagging.
Fuck off back to your containment board.

>2017
>being triggered by colored equines
Wew lad

Announcing reports is a violation of Veeky Forums rules.

Disgusting

I don't know who you are but I will hunt you I will find you and I will have your freeze pops

Green is the best

I go through about 5 bag of pic related each summer.

so yeah, theyre a thing

I am not surprised that you, of all people, still keep freeze pops at your age.

You can never be too old for freeze pops

Lmao why are you guys making fun of flyover states?

That's a good shoop

I used to melt them in my hands and just drink all the juice. Now I have diabetes

Anti bronies are and always have been more autistic than bronies

That's the thing, nobody knows. Also, why do these things burn your throat when you drink them melted or unfrozen?

In Canada they only sell them during Summer/late Spring.

You got me. I tried to learn that monk tech of palm warming doing this, and it's worked at about 30% success since a decade ago.
It's just a focus thing, apparently people can force blood into parts of their body, but it's not easy.

Get on my level

The plastic of these things is far superior to normal freezies, so satisfying to open and chew on.

If you can't melt one of these with your body heat, you may be dead.

I'll never forget the one summer where I was addicted to these things and ate them while playing video games