Secret Menu

>hear about "secret menus"
>think it'll be some super secret employee-only stuff like a special type of McNugget made with beef or a special KFC curry
>Look it up online
>It's nothing but stupid shit like "order these two items and put them together yourself" or "order this one thing and a box of fries, it's basically the same as this other thing they serve but it costs $0.10 less"

Are there any actual, legitimate secret menu items out there, or is it all meme trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bw1_1rPq2LA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's all meme trash and half the employees think you're retarded because they've been working there for a week

>mcnugget made with beef
what

>Mass Grave

Glad to see Mad Magazine is still a thing.

secret menus are a meme that originated from restaurants like chinese and thai cooking occasionally food for themselves and friends that are more like what they eat instead of americanized and hence, off the menu. If you see it in a non ethnic restaurant you are probably observing a gimmick even if they have creative stuff on it.

A lot of them have these absolutely ridiculous names that sound like shitty in-jokes that'd apply to precisely one employee who worked for two months at a joint on the other side of the damn country.

Chick fil a will make you a quesadilla, but that might be a regional thing.

Other than that yea its all bullshit.

I always wonder how much of these are less of a "secret menu" thing and more of a "taking pity on someone that doesn't realize he's not at Taco Bell" thing.

I can only imagine how infuriating it must be to have idiots ordering non-existent burgers, or asking you to lower the price because they ordered a big mac with just a bun and some sauce squirted on it.

For me, it's the sextuple cheeseburger. The best secret menu burger

Imagine saying "McGangBang" out loud to a female cashier half your age

We call it the McBitchin here, but if you're not an idiot you just order a mcdouble and a hot and spicy.

Lol bro like serious you need to check out cracked's website, the best in original and progressive online comedy.

>meme
I don't think you know what that word means.
I think you're a milleniel and thus a bit thick.

I hope you are kidding and not honestly shilling the fact that a once great website got taken over and ruined by left wing writers.

>he doesnt know the difference between left wingers, liberals and communists.
Retard.
Lurk moar.

No difference at all to me, just varying levels of degenerecy. Liberals, left wingers and communists all deserve to be labeled as traitors to this great country and either rounded up and gassed or killed by firing squad. Long live western civilization!

Which country my edgy 'not ready for /pol/ yet' friend?

Lol bro like serious only a racist wouldnt go to their website to add to their pageviews. You arent an overpriviledged white supremacist are you?

I don't go to the website because every article is hastily written and is pushing a political narrative, unlike five years ago when the articles were well researched and generally were about interesting historical episodes or scientific research. Now it's just a left wing opinion website.

In before everyone I don't agree with is racist.

>Order a big mac without burger patties

>western civilization

Marxism developed in western civilization with roots in western philosophy, you numbnutted retard.

Some franchised McDonald's and In-And-Out Burger places will make you a neapolitan milkshake.

Even if they don't, at least you won't sound like an idiot ordering them.

Not wanting his country destroyed by people who get their political opinions from social media and comedians is edgy now guys

>crispy prince albert

holy fuck i laughed

>10 year old girl working the register

geezus, no

The Frankfurt school see western civilisation and culture as a problem in the path of international communism and seek to erode it gradually. How the hell did you not know that?

This.

there is no difference any more

Chipotle offers a "quesarito." It's a burrito wrapped in a cheese quesadilla instead of a tortilla. Sometimes they'll charge you the price of a burrito and a quesadilla, but some places will give it to you for the price of a burrito. That's the only real secret menu item I know of.

The guy who wanted to gas all Jews grew up in a Jewish household, what's your point senpai?

>frankfurt school

Entirely based on Marx, Hegel, Weber, Kant, Freud and Lukacs - all western philosophers. I'm sorry if not every interpretation of western philosophy promotes your view that 5-10% of the population should subjugate 90% into slavery to corporate fascism at the expense of individual growth, freedom and well being. But you're a corporate sycophant. Support ideas against your own interest, boi.

Grilled cheese isn't a secret menu thing, it's from the Happy Meal.

For me, it's Leninism. The best of the absolutely insane untenable Marxist political theories.

Some Taco Bells still serve the Chili Cheese Burrito a/k/a the Chilito. It was discontinued nationally. My local serves it, but it's not on the menu.

It's essentially a burrito skin filled with liquid chili and cheese. You eat it kinda like a gogurt. I usually add sour cream to it. It's my legit favorite Taco Bell offering.

Does that count?

Jamba Juice gummy bear smoothies are legit tasty as fuck, though

God, that looks like fucking cancer. I love it.

>you're fat enough to order this

they just reply with
>no we don't sell that here

I'd say so user, that sounds kinda good.

7x7 steak and shake for 7.77$ cheaper burger per dollar on the market.
Also soft tacos with sour cream. From tacobell. Game changer.

>Jacksonville Lube Job
My sides

Get back to your board you cuck

Any legitimate "secret menu" item will just be a combination of ingredients they already have on hand, it can't be a complete surprise.
Why would they waste money stockpiling ingredients for an item they don't openly advertise?

Chicken McFlurry sounds pretty good if they used McChicken sauce instead of barbeque.

Happeng!!!!

The best is Wendy's triple baconator. It's not on the menu anymore, but it's still in their system and can be ordered easily as long as the cashier isn't on their first week of work.
I used to eat one around noon and be full for a day and a half.

there was a mcdonalds near my home that had a secret menu item wich was ordering a quarter pounder meal and getting another quarter pounder burger for free if you told them you went to the nearby highschool because everyone working that mcdonalds was an ex student from there

Atlanta Dip sounds like it could be good if you used the Coca Cola syrup as a sauce.

>voluntary exchange is slavery
>codes of conduct and (negotiable) wages are fascism

How's that creative writing degree going, pal?

Order the DUI at Jim's Burger in LA.

If you stuck one in the fridge it'd firm up a bit and was amazing to eat when you were drunk as hell.

this nigga knows what's good

youtube.com/watch?v=bw1_1rPq2LA
WOOOWOOWOOWOO SECRET MENU

fuckkk

Jimmy Johns has a Gargantuan with double meat and cheese. It's still on the POS at some locations but I can't remember the name.

Back in the day, "secret menu" actually meant what you thought it were. Like you had to know it was a thing, before you could order it, sometimes places would demand servers to say that something ordered didn't exist 2 times, before finally giving in and letting the customer have whatever secret menu item, they were ordering

>Arby's is the most palatable by far

hey just like real life

Get that thing on sourdough(toast), staggered, with 2 eggs and pepper jack cheese.
Explosive diarrhea

In-n-out's secret menu is pretty good, my favorite being adding chopped chilies to burgers and animal fries

There's no such thing as "secret menus", any place place let's you customize your order how ever the fuck you want. It's just retards that want to feel like they're part of some secret club.

That was just them trying to cope with your autism.

Get the fuck out of here you faggot stop ordering chopped chili's like heat makes you special. You just have terrible taste so you need it to be hot so you can taste anything.

Bro, let the dude have his peppers

I see you've upped your variety of laughing blonde woman images.

Retard.

What is that thing in the top right? The sliver thing with buttons. It looks almost like a telephone or something but no touch screen. Is it some kind of fancy TV remote?

>being this new
Retard.

>the guy who wanted to gas all Jews
Citation needed

Stop spamming McDonald's threads you butthurt retard.

>>think it'll be some super secret employee-only stuff like a special type of McNugget made with beef or a special KFC curry

I want to live in a world of op's design.

>Not sure if trolling or just american

Are you really so butthurt that you had to reply to me twice? And not only am I not the one spamming McDonald's threads, even I was, you would have no way to prove it, as opposed to it being painfully obvious that it's one guy, i.e. you, making worthless shitposts every day with the same surprised blonde woman.

>same surprised blonde woman

What, you don't like blondes? That's a bit racist.

The only things i know of are you can get jack in the boxes sourdough bread on any sandwich and taco bell will grill any burrito.

Back then there wasn't really any difference between east and west, so what you're saying is making pretty much no sense

Not him but you need to stop getting so easily triggered, it's just a meme.

No, I'm actually being quite serious. This was a thing, but people have taken the term and bent it into something it isn't

T-taco bell has a quesarito on menu

This looks like absolute shit. I work at a taco bell which serves this. The messiest item to make

>think it'll be some super secret employee-only stuff like a special type of McNugget made with beef or a special KFC curry

How can you honestly be this stupid? That would imply that McDonalds and KFC are adding different products to their huge worldwide supply chain, and then not selling them.

It's called like the JJ Gutbuster or something. Was 16 bucks or so when I worked there. Hellacious mess of a sandwich.

It's super delicious, though. You are doing God's work every time you make one. Bless you for your hard work.

Animal burger at A&W

I suppose this is something associated with fast-food bars?

I don't know if you've really looked at Veeky Forums recently, but the Frankfurters might have a point.

I work at a coffee place that isn't Starbucks and I hate the amount of faggots that come in and try to order a Starbucks secret menu item. I'll make you whatever you want if you actually know what's in the item and we have the ingredients, but they never know and act like I'm the one being ridiculous when I can't make them a "mermaid frap" or whatever.

Just a heads up they get reaaal pissed if you order this when they're busy.

>implying leftists make any distinction between right-wing ideologies and don't call anyone left of karl marx literally hitler

fuck off

kek I have some communist friends that will flip their shit if you call them a liberal.

So? As long as they'll make it, and I pay for it, who cares? Besides, they'll be pissed for, at most, 3 minutes afterwards, then they'll forget about it

>left of Marx
>rightwinger

Retard.

>being this dumb

do you really go up to the counter and ask for a mc gangbang? I've always been to nervous to ask for that, what if its a qt and she thinks im sexually assaulting her?

No, just order a McDouble and a McChicken, put it together yourself. Otherwise, expect to explain what you mean and get told to put it together yourself.

oh wow, i never thought to assemble it myself. do you have instructions? i've been wanting a mcgangbang for a couple years now since i've heard of it. Do you use all the buns or are some for waste?

You can eat the jr chicken buns or you can not eat them it doesn't matter

>Gargantuan with double meat and cheese
fuck me, I gotta try this

it's pretty fucknig obvious he's being sarcastic, dipshit

Sounds like you haven't heard of Posadism.

Leninism is basically normal in comparison.