Criti/ck/

>Post your dish
>Get harshly critiqued

I don't take pictures of my food like a punk bitch. I pay people to do it for me.

How many threads are you going to make today? Boy, oh boy.

Threads are completely different topic, my friend.

Bacon is undercooked and you didn't make any sides. 7/10

potatoes were off to the side with onion, red pepper, garlic, baked beans, coffee

I like my bacon like that so no regrets though haha

oh.. the hollandaise sauce takes a long fucking time to make.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
T
F
O

Attention whoring little bitch.

So? That thread was about cooking for cheap and this one is about food critique. Just because I used a picture from my old thread doesn't mean that the threads are the same. And, I made that thread yesterday, so nyah X^P.

op your onion rings get a 10/10 from me. they're my fav side because im not big into fries

are they in panko or what?

You done good m8

Currently they're hanging off OP's erection because he gets off on making multiple threads a day.

You'd probably like the sauce.

Yes. Not even worth making if you don't get panko imo.

thanks user!

why are you getting booty blasted over someone posting oc?

would you rather more mcchicken threads or people who are too autistic to order what they really want from subway?

or did you not get enough good boy points for your sunday tendies?

2salty4me.
B8/10

>everything I don't like is autism

No one likes you or your rampant fucking shitposting about autism.

m8 I suggest you chill out and go try to cook something

its relaxing :)

I can't get up to cook.
But that's haha funny right lol autism right lol tendies right.

Dude, go fuck yourself.

you're one angry user

looks like a knitted quilt of old granny asses, throw it in the bin and start again!

is that whats supposed to be chocolate chip cookies?

id give it a go

Raisin scones, just finished a little bit ago.

Both left and right had egg wash but right also had a layer of demerara sugar that accounts for the darker crust.

First time using a cheap pastry cutter I got for the butter, seems like the texture is just right inside. Was way easier than freezing and grating the butter anyway.

What do y'all think?

Doesn't look like they rose properly - might be the cheap cutter. Still look pretty good though. I made rock cakes the other day myself.