Is there a way back to society if you have looked to far into the void of mathematics?

Is there a way back to society if you have looked to far into the void of mathematics?

>to far
*too

listen to your dick for once. Get a girlfriend, she will hook you up again

>girlfriend

kys retard

Why does this make him a retard?

he thinks he's eligible to reproduce

Nothing wrong with getting a fuckhole. What is your problem with girlfriends?

just relax and watch some comfortable tv/movies. Maybe some Seinfeld or whatever you like

>fuckhole
that's pretty sexist m8

Huh? What else are women other than walking vaginas? I don't get your post.

>mfw I'm OP and I'm a grill

Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with being a woman. I just want women to know that the hole you have between your legs is worth more than your life, your feelings, your "career", your interests, your work, your effort and anything else you could possibly do.

You are a walking vagina. No one will ever love you because the only reason people will approach is to have a chance at being inside your vagina. They don't care about you at all. You will never be happy.

Fedora.jpg

Sigh, there's no need to retaliate like that. You know, deep down, that everything I just told you is true.

You probably already had your first breakup and you know the reason it happened was because you gave your boyfriend your vagina and then he got used to it and tired of it so then he went on to get new vagina. Because that is all you are.

I'm not her, based virginbro.

Kek, if you are a man and you don't already know that the only value women have is there vaginas then I am afriad you are the fedora.

I mean, you are the one feeling the need to whiteknight for some random anonymous person on Veeky Forums like if they could not defend themselves. Talk about sexist. Why don't you tip her your fedora and call her m'lady, maybe she'll have sex with you like that, faggot.

Depends how good you are at hiding your power level. Everything is still going to be noticably different.

I'm just memeing about pal.

Oh, I see. I tip my fedora to you then kind sir.

>math
>in any way deep on a intellectiual level

How's high-school treating you champ? Chad stopped bullying you yet?

Eh, high school was okay. I had like two girlfriends in that time. Now I am a sophomore in university though, with a girlfriend too.

I do not hate women nor am I some r9k type robot. I simply have seen the truth of this world. Women do not have value as people.

You're an idiot. Women are much more than their vaginas. If my gf was just a vagina to me I would have dumped her long ago.

She's not just a vagina. She's also a dishwasher, a cook, and a laundromat

I don't think it is okay to treat women as objects. Calling her a laundromat and diswasher is very disrespectful if you ask me. I think it is more accurate to say that because our walking vaginas unfortunately grew arms and a semi-consciouness, we might aswell use those too.

>imposing your binary gender scheme on op

>tfw when you are trying to relax but every time you stop working you start getting flashes of the truth others seem ignorant of and you cannot possibly explain, causing you to feel like nothing is real and life is just a one lucid dream lopp you cannot escape from.

While a women's vagina more often than not has more value than herself, the relationship two people share actually can increase her value past that of a vagina. Companionship and understanding can overpower the instinctual desire for a women's vajayjay.

Please tell your wife's son I said hi

life is a nightmare, I solve triple integrals everyday to run from the pain

"if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
t. Nichee

>tfw you mathematically solve economics and try to encourage others to support ancap but they think im just memeing

>calculus is as deep as mathematics gets
>proofs are just autistic useless stuff, not the very heart of mathematics
I doubt you even know any Mathematics at all. No, using the surface of Mathematics isn't the same as knowing it.

>guys I mathematically solved economics: you want to maximize your $$$ and minimize your taxes

But what about EXTERNALITIES and CIVILIZATION

"Society" is overated. It's populated exclusively with attention-seekers. On top of that, it's fucking boring.

Its a singularity redpill there is no end to the science and math rabbit hole. Once you enter you have transcended into a new plane of existence and never allowed to return to society

Seeing as I know nothing of mathematics past multiplication, division and algebra. I fucking doubt that feeling has anything to do with math itself, but a mere abstract understanding of the complexity of life and consciousness, and how you are just an entity that questions itself while being part of the system you study, apparently without needing to understand how it all works.

Grow up a pair and get a gf.

sociophysics

I agree with that picture but not all women are deranged feminist. Find a fuckhole that is not a feminist.

I think you need to overcome your fear of women kiddo

I don't fear women, I fear feminists.