French Foods

In celebration of Emmanuel Macron's DOMINANT victory in the French Presidential Election, what traditional French cuisine should I prepare for dinner tonight? American here, so I really need to get some ideas since I haven't knowing made many French foods besides French Fries. Vive La France!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kebabs

Go back to your containment board faggot.

Eat shit /pol/tard.

I'm not from /pol/! /pol/ is full of ignorant racist scum who supported that bigot Le Pen! I typically browse r/politics for my news and we all cheered on Macron. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Le Pen. City people all voted for Macron.

Also, thank you for your suggestion! I will be looking into how to make a good kebab online tonight. Do you have any more detailed suggestions?

Sounds like our election only the rural retards' candidate won eventhough he had fewer votes.

Nothing with pork or other haram ingredients in it.

Mods do your job damnit.

Nice false flag there Reddit.

Go make yourself a big bowl of surrender to welcome in France's new prez who like all French presidents will do absolutely nothing.

Drumpf won't be in office for much longer, sweetie. Impeachment will happen in the next few months. Just you wait and see!

Some kebab and naan bread.

Macron will help increase diversity in France and send the rural and suburban retards packing! Inshallah!

Why Veeky Forums though? This board is slow and you're just going to get called an idiot for your shitty trolling. Put in some effort, or take it to a board where your thread will get the attention you crave.

dog

You're right. I can't wait till we get our new leader President Pence.

Sorry sweetie, but this impeachment will involve not only Drumpf, but his entire cabinet as well. With all of the Russian interference details coming to light, it will only be a matter of time until a special election is announced in which Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruise go on to the finals, with Bernie winning 45 out of 50 states and ascending to his rightful place as President of the United States. You think this country is going to go backwards from all of the progress we have made in the last 50 or so years? You have another think coming, baby.

>You have another think coming, baby.
>think
Retard.

You would need a democratic majority in Congress for an impeachment. That isn't going to happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession
^you think Mattis is going down for corruption? That man is about as straight and arrow as you can get. Not to mention Pence given all of his faults does listen to the law because he believes if he doesn't he'll go to hell.

This is A+ trolling though, almost /pol/ quality, you should take it over there and get a faster reaction than what you'll get here.

Rattatouile and roasted chicken seasoned with herbs de Provence
or
Moules au Pernod with a baguette and salad

>Rattatouile
OMG, I didn't even realize what I did.
*Ratatouille*

It's a colloquialism. But for what it's worth, it isn't surprising that you're clueless to that.

>he thinks that cuckservatives don't hate Drumpf too
Bad news hun, but people like John Kasich want to see Drumpf kicked to the curb just as much as progressives like Elizabeth Warren. Soon, progressives, liberals, moderates, and traditional republicans will unite to overturn the evils of alt-right populism and send you rural and suburban retards to the chambers!

>it will only be a matter of time until a special election is announced in which Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruise go on to the finals
>this so called "special election" somehow happens
>hillary sneaks her way back in fucking over bernie once again
>hillary vs. ted cruiz
>hillary still loses because she's an absolute failure
Bring it on bitch.

Kasich still roots for the home team. He may not like Trump but he still wants a conservative supreme court.

Counting down the days till Ginsberg kicks it. Can't wait till we have a 6-3 majority.

Hillary is finished. Bernie is the clear future of the Democratic Party and Hillarumpf has no chance of ever running again. Give it up, shills. r/SandersForPresident has risen again and this time David Brock and the rest of those goons won't take our dreams away this time!

America doesn't do special elections for the president. It would cause too much turmoil. Besides we have an extensive line of succession which makes them unnecessary.

What we have right now is a special case of foreign interference in our elections. This means we must have a special case in the form of a special election to combat this and prove to the world that we are still and will always be free!

Bernie is just too old for Americans to ever vote him into office. He looks like the cryptkeeper.

Impeached on what grounds? Because a bunch of tolerant liberals are throwing hissy fits and destroying their own cities like a bunch of idiots? Or because our morally upstanding liberals don't understand the meaning of LAW? Go cry in the same corner with Rachel Maddow.

Why don't you pour yourself a tall refreshing glass of George Soros' jizz to go with your pomme frites?

No, the speaker of the house Paul Ryan would become president even if they cleared out the entire executive branch.

Uhm, no sweetie. Ronald Regan was like 79 while he was President for awhile there. Bernie will be fine. We don't need your ignorant ageism in here anyway. Go back to your hateful bigot containment board.

>what traditional French cuisine should I prepare for dinner tonight?

A semi-truck with a side of AK-47.

Why would you support the man who sold you out?

>imblying he would be Speaker of the House after rePUKEliSHITS get BTFO in the midterms. Say hello to 350 Democrats in the House.

It isn't about how old one is but how old one seems. Bernie seems like he is in his 90's. No one seriously would trust an almost centenarian with nuclear codes

I hope he is. I mean, look at Labour over in the UK. They've got someone who's like Bernie and they're doing great!

No pork or wine.

>go to a french restaurant
>sit down, get some water look at the menu
>look at the 5th item on there menu
>go home and make that

You said "a few months".

It's a little longer than that till the midterms.

Also the dems don't have a good grassroots strategy and with all of you PC people going around "checking privilege" you've kind of ingrained this "libtard mentality" into the average american's mind.

Source: I'm a split ticket voter that will only vote republican now because of how insane the left has become.

*their