What are you serving Veeky Forums?

What are you serving Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4
youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4
youtube.com/watch?v=1FRhtU6c4tg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pork.

Food for two, one plate heavily laced with arsenic.

>"You're literally a billionaire, we're going out or ordering in, you cheeky bastard."

Cuckerberg is a "reformed" Jew. They eat pork. Only the orthodox keep kosher, especially in Ameristan.

ok.

Karaage and curry like the weeb I am.

Sit up straight Mark.

What's his end game?

He recently said that he's "no longer an atheist."
It means he's running for office soon.

Couple that with the "experiments" Facebook has been performing, and it's clear he will brainwash millions of people into voting for him.

Oh good. Another businessman with 0 political experience in office.

Have you heard Zuckerberg speak? There's no way he's getting into office.

Why doesn't he wear anything but a t-shirt? That's embarrassing.

Have you heard Trump speak?

A noose for that kike.

pork, cheeseburgers, and oysters

Facebook's entire business model is persuading people to respond in a certain way.
Their influence is so vast that I believe, if the Zuck went all out, he could win an election in a landslide.

youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4

It's a lot different than being a literal stuttering autist like Mark.

Rice in stew

While he can be a decent talker, Trump won due to the cannibalization of the left. I've never heard zuckerberg talk, but with a little coaching I'm sure he'll do fine

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4
youtube.com/watch?v=1FRhtU6c4tg

Yeah I see a nervous young man who hasn't gotten used to putting himself out there. With a little time he can come around. Wouldn't be shocked if his stupid travel around the country shit is a way to practice getting out of his comfort zone desu.

I wouldn't let him in my house in the first place.

Also, who eats off styrofoam plates and plastic forks and cups in their own home? It's obviously a nice home, they have the family crystal in a case behind the Jew. You know they have plates and cutlery.

This. All that money, and you're not even going to offer to take us out to a nice seafood restaurant or something? Fuck off. There's only one kind of person who travels to Ohio for photo-ops eating our regional foods with "real americans": someone who wants your vote.

this could possibly be amazing

Does he think he's the king or something gracing commoners with the opportunity to feed him. If he was in a bad spot and needed food and shelter it's okay but I doubt that's the case.

Skyline Chili

It was :^) next time ima crumble up the nutty buddy.

But this time it's ok because liberals suck his cock

When you have a big Sunday family dinner with 10+ people, why waste dishes whenever everyone would be just fine with some disposable stuff?

We can't afford much in this region.

I'd offer something like vienna sausage and wonder bread casserole, try to see his face as he tries to choke down the food that the majority of his users have no choice but to subsist on.

It'd be lulzy

He's a jew and they don't like paying for things except buses for political activists.

Because throwing plastic goods into the ground when you could very practically have used dishes is wasteful.

he's 100% running for office in the near future

the only question is if it's president or not

Who gives a shit if its wasteful? For one, if youre having a get together why spend your whole time cleaning when you could just throw away the dishes? Two, at most its 10 each of plates, bowls, knives, forks, spoons. Compare that to the thousands of tons that get dumped everyday and its nothing.

>Who gives a shit if its wasteful?

the ameriburger defined. back to the fast food thread, fatty.

My personal information.

>he's 100% running for office in the near future
>the only question is if it's president or not

You'll next in the next 8 months. If he doesn't run in the mid-terms, he might make a Trump-like spring for the White House.

For an appetizer we'll have a nice ALLLLLLAHHHHHHHHHH
And then right into the main course: HU AKBAR!!

Maybe cheesecake for dessert

>why spend your whole time cleaning when you could just throw away the dishes?
That's what children are for. They do the washing up.

I lived all my life in Ohio. Paper plates are for picnics and church potlucks. You don't set them in front of guests in your home, it's shameful.

>2007
>facebook safe
>me post meals there all day
>me have family info
>addressings to house
>have girlfriend status
>have 842 friends
>they not spying on me!
>u have tin foil hat, Facebook good people

>Turns out to actually be a spy tool used by the NSA to violate privacy.
>Zuckerberg gets caught cross linking failed password entries to yahoo accounts, everyone thinks he's a hero and omg so smart.
>Zuckerberg seeks public office.

Hillary #2. How do you guys feel here 10 years later when our "conspiracy" turned out to be fact?
My nose is clean. I don't use social media or support spy agencies like Google and Facebook.

The only reason thousands of tons is dumped is because of the millions of other retards that share your pov

Rice and lentils, since it's all I could afford.

Thanks for showing up with literally no notice, by the way. Half-portions for everyone.
And thank you for not bringing a side dish or anything.

we would eat hot dogs and mustard, no buns (he looks like a paleofag), and we would give each other haircuts. he definitely needs a new one.

Autism can't be coached away.

And so it starts, even before fucking campaign season. /pol/tards rushing into the fray with alternative facts about any potential threat to their orange tinted emperor.

Do "reformed" Jews eat shit too?

Wow, Facebook invades your privacy and they datamine the shit out of you? I WOULD HAVE NEVER KNOWN WITHOUT YOU!!

SUBMIT

"They trust me. Stupid fucks."

I'd love to see Zuckerberg go up against Trump. The yid would get eviscerated.

But ten years ago you were saying the complete opposite. Everyone was.

ten years ago the people who used facebook were smart enough to realize that supplying a website with detailed information about yourself is not an invasion of privacy.

If you're a Jewish lawyer, sure, but these people were lured.
How did the entire world get a people database this huge? This should not exist.

what does me being jewish have to do with anything?

>How did the entire world get a people database this huge? This should not exist.

humans are social creatures, why would they not want easy access to interaction with other people?

what makes facebook so bad that no one should use it?

>what makes facebook so bad that no one should use it?

For me personally I find its mass data harvesting and collaboration with the security services and marketing scum deeply immoral and, frankly, unsettling. Also if I never see anyone I went to school with ever again, it'll be too soon.

Now, please bear in mind I prefaced that with "for me personally", and I'm aware not everyone wants to live like a member of the French Resistance just to make a point.

>but I support Drumpf loosening internet regulations so every corporation can collect everything about anyone without permission

This is the way corporate sycophants think.

Go back to tumblr you tree hugging hippie libcucks

Churchill stuttered too, and look how far he got. No one's born with perfect confidence and self-image; it's cultivated, and cultivation takes time.

>letting him in
Big mistake

HE'S

JUST

US

kek

FOOLS A VAMPIRE NEEDS PERMISSION TO ENTER YOUR HOME AND YOU LET HIM RIGHT IN.

lol. trash europoors detected. Funny how I always see you guys start bashing someone for where they live first but yet you all think youre better than them.

They aren't guests. They are family.

I don't think being a bazillionaire will ever stop your Mac Attacks once you've eaten McDonalds.

Fuck. Trump supporter here but I giggled

would you like to eat some basgheti?

He literally looked up a family that switched from democrats to republicans just so he can go to their house, freeload, and tell them to switch back.

this. trump repeats phrases to the point where each of them is it's own meme, but he's got confidence and a surprising amount of wit when on stage. mark acts like woodie allen. the things that are on his side is 1) Jewish 2) billionaire 3) controls largest social media site. his weakness is his personality.

Churchhill looked like a man at the age he ran for government not a 10 year old boy

>>be zuck
>>pop in randos houses for food
>>fucking faggot
u definitely deserve a fucking ban for this fucking post you fucking faggot

Ask him what communists like to eat.

Pork

Shellfish

Blood pudding

Cheeseburger

I am serving one Jew cooked for 3 hours at 1700 degrees F, for one. New recipe but I'll let you know how it turns out.

Zuckerberg would get fucked by ethics concerns. Almost every US government agency and subagency has a Facebook page and he makes money off of those. If people are getting their panties in a twist about the Pentagon having to rent a room in Trump Tower to store the nuclear football or foreign governments renting rooms in Trump's hotels then they'll get their panties in a twist off of Zuck profiting off US and foreign govt activity

He can just "divest" to his wife like our emperor did to his family ;)

Is zuckerberg the president you dope?

I live in Indiana and I'll be damned if I dirty my good plates for guests. Paper plates are easy to use and dispose of.

And normal plates aren't?

Zuck isn't as powerful as you think he is.

He got BTFO in Hawaii despite having so much money.

All that money couldn't convince native Hawaiians to trust the white rich man

Notice how Zuck is avoiding Hawaii on his nationwide tour.

I barely want to clean my own dishes as it is. Why would I want to feed, entertain and clean up after people just to have them over when I can have them give me their plates that I simply can throw away?

>flyovers

Paper plates are low class unless it's a barbecue.

Ah, I see. You're some schmuck who cares about titles.
Come over to my house, kick it, eat I don't care. But don't complain about how you do those things at my expense and your leisure.

Etiquette exists even if you ignore it.
Using paper plates just makes you look like a lazy wasteful bum.

>ettiquette
>gathers data on every american that signed up

If we are having a sit down dinner, sure.
If we are shooting the shit, eating pizza and watching movies/playing games, etc then no. Paper plates.

>gathers data on every american

Yeah, good thing we've got a corporate congress and orange emperor that expanded those capabilities. I'd hate to think we were slacking off.

>paper plates and plastic forks

We're talking about the hypothetical of him running dipshit

>Mark Zuckerberg got the munchies and walked into an Ohio house thinking it was a Taco Bell

Obama was the one who legalized spying on American citizens.

pork tenderloin sandwiches with onion, bearnaise sauce, and cheese because fuck you, goddamned kike

Try again. Bush started these programs.

From the Washington post in 2005:

President Bush signed a secret order in 2002 authorizing the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on U.S. citizens and foreign nationals in the United States, despite previous legal prohibitions against such domestic spying, sources with knowledge of the program said last night[2005]

>still butthurt
>probably also tired of winning

It must suck being a loser

Whenever your masters unyoke you for your break, feel free to bury your head in the sand again.

PORK

>t. lazy shithead

of course. he's new money. the dude didn't grow up with chefs making his meals