After losing your quiznos were you able to transition back to subway? I couldn't

After losing your quiznos were you able to transition back to subway? I couldn't.

Did they died?

It appears they were a victim of the Great Recession. They closed thousands of restaurants and filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy because of it. All the Quiznos in my area closed because of it and Subway was the only sub restaurant, but we eventually got other sub restaurants such as Firehouse Subs, Jimmy John's, Which Wich, and Jersey Mike's moving in. Although it's been months since having Subway, only last week did I have Firehouse Subs.

All hope is not lost for sub competitors.

I go to Potbelly now. Just as good and it seems cheaper.

That's because they only hired teenage girls that did shit work for 8 hours a week maximum and they refused to let the older generations take any of the jobs.

Probably a fucking "attractiveness of workers" thing.

Those guys running that shit hole walked away with piles of money.

I've seen commercials for those but they aren't coming to my area yet.

I had 2 quiznos in my town and they were both turned into starbucks, really sucks because they made some awesome sandwiches
subway is...alright I guess. Honestly would rather just make a sandwich at home than go there though
We still have togos but many people I know have had bad experiences there, shit like finding dimes in the avocado so I haven't been in years, plus everytime I went there the staff was rude as fuck

Quiznos was pretty good, but at least we still have Penn Station around... couldn't give me a Subway sandwich though.

I thought my Quiznos was the only place that did that holy fuck.

Every business in america is doing it. It's your gender and age first.
M? Discard.
F? Interview.
25-30 Discard.
15-19 Interview.

Jersey Mike's kicks the shit out of Quiznos and subway. It's one of the only chain restaurants I go to on a regular basis

No because I still have local Quiznos :^)

It deserved to die.

Shit bread

Shit meat.

Subway's flavour is really inconsistent to me. On two different days, I can order the same exact sandwich with the same exact ingredients from the same exact Subway, and one day it tastes fine but the other day it tastes awful.

Huge issue with Subway for me is the higher prices for the same/lower quality of food. If I eat there it's because I have a gift card or there's a really good coupon (such as BOGO 6 inch).
>6 inch + chips + drink special doubling from $3 to $6
>$5 footlong becoming $6 footlong

From what I recall my local store had mainly Indians. Had no major issues with the food, but the new sub franchises popping up (and the closest Quiznos location being two hours away) has sealed its fate.

sometimes I think they just leave the mayo and meats and shit out without refrigerating them, wouldn't surprise me

Yeeaahh, but Jersey Mike's doesn't have the Chicken Carbonara©

Who the fuck orders chili at wendy's? I'm surprised they still even offer it.

i just go to a deli

>Penn Station
Penn Station is the patrician choice for hot subs.

Neither do your cooking skills.