Hey Veeky Forums ask a bartender anything

Hey Veeky Forums ask a bartender anything.

I work a day job but need a night time job as a dish bitch or something.. can I get the job with no experience? id be working like 6-10 during the week and whenever on weekends

are drugs and alcohol common on the job

thanks bartender user

What drink will make me look like a big cool man

Pint of battery acid.

Greetings fellow user yes you can easilly choose a restaurant- bar and go claim that job you dont need experience for that they will surely take you anywhere.And yes both alcohol and drugs are pretty much common in the job even on a daily basis

a negroni will fill your style with mystery and elegance for everyone wondering, around you.

What to do with Jim Beam Red Stag?

Since it 's a bourbon that it is inhaled with cherry perfumes you should find a small collection of bitters in one of your local stores, to see and expand your taste limits with this bottle .Take for example angostura bitters or cherry bitters , take low glass go with 2 spoon of brown sugar 60 ml Jim beam 4 small and quick dashes of bitters of your choice ice cubes steer it and enjoy a good quality old fashioned

>perfumes
This is fucking dangerous, are they natural flavors?

Ah, you've come to this board at the right time. How should I drink gin straight (temperature, glass, ice, garnish)?

It is not dangerous at all , actually think about a closed barrel full of bourbon that contains like 40 cherries and after a duration of 2 weeks they just filter it to another new barrel this time without the cherries so there you go you have yourself a natural cherry perfume bourbon

One of my favourite questions of all time.
OK so straight forward i need the name of the gin , also did u had dinner or you are going to get one?
i ll give a small example , i ll choose as a gin for pre dinner Bulldog a classic nowdays English gin i am goona take a high glass and fullfill it with ice and i am going to put it to the fridge for 2 - 3 minutes,at the meantime i am gonna cut 3 slices of cucumber , now for the tonic i ll choose hm fever tree aegean taste ,a tonic based with flavours all around the mediteranean sea,i am gonna grab my glass and leave exactly 3 huge and well shaped ice cubes inside (u dont want watery ice cubes)i am gonna put the 2 cucumber slices inside the glass pour my gin and the with a spoon i am gonna let the tonic flow gently to the edge of the water causing the tonic not to explose all of its bubbles
And there u go you have a perfect gin and tonic

Alright, so it's actual cherries.
They do perfume food products, for reference. Easiest way to slip nasty shit in without revealing ingredients.

you can make a gin and tonic and spray it on a taco and there you have it gin taconic ,

Worthwhile bitters other than Angostura bitters?

all the collection of fee brothers is worth tasting and mix it in different ways

after 3 months of your crummy job does graduating from high school make sense to you?

3 months huh funny one
Ofc it does.

wat

Sorry for the late reply; I've got a bottle of Hendrick's in my cabinet. I'm looking forward to mixing it with tonic, and you've given me great tips thus far. I'm also looking for ways on how to drink it straight like vodka, which the web is curiously silent on.

As for dinner, I plan on drinking after meals, going easy on my stomach.

Got any bread?

How does it feel knowing that a woman can do your job?

what durgs?

Do you like skiing, snowboarding or neither?

Aint that shit made basically for chicks to shoot as shots?

Why do you put ice in my whisky when I specifically ask for it neat?

Do you look like Heisenberg and are you adding meth to your drinks? If so, I wanna visit your bar.

why are you still alive