Anybody else prefer boneless wings to regular wings?

Anybody else prefer boneless wings to regular wings?

I like both, I just prefer boneless wings since they're easier to chew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bixZz6VTus4
thecookful.com/how-to-make-boneless-chicken-wings/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyngz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on my mood but I'm like you OP, I like both.

I like bone in desu. boneless just seem like flavoured nug nugs.

to each their own tho!

definitely less mess ill admit that

I like bone in, I enjoy eating meat off the bone in general, it's more satisfying to me

I am however not adverse to eating boneless wings, it's really a totally different experience, because they don't have actual skin and it's all breading, it's more like eating hunk of chicken tendie, which I do enjoy as well

Boneless wings are cut up breast. They are chicken nuggets tossed in sauce.

I like bone in because i like eating the cartilage

>calling chicken nuggets boneless wings

That's not always true. While this is technically bone in, it's more or less just meat on a stick.

youtube.com/watch?v=bixZz6VTus4

Forgot my link like an asshole.

Are you retarded.thecookful.com/how-to-make-boneless-chicken-wings/
>a lot of recipes for boneless wings. At first I assumed that people were deboning chicken wings, which sounded like a laborious process to me, in the extreme. Then I looked more carefully and saw that they were often simply cutting boneless skinless chicken breasts into wing-sized pieces and then breading them.
No one is sitting there deboning actual wings for you uncultured swine to chug down. They cup up breast and bread and fry them. AKA chicken nuggets.

Nugs are lightly breaded or battered, boneless wings have a thicker, crunchier, tendie-like breading.

I've seen them called buffalo chicken strips a few times. Seems like a more accurate name

I've actually done it in an upscale establishment. Perhaps you have neither the culture or the funds to attend such a place. However it does happen.

I used to order prep cooks to do it every day and they hated me for it. Perhaps taco bell is more your speed sir.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyngz

Chicken nuggets are fabricated from parts. Boneless wings/tenders are from whole cuts.

Anyone who gets boneless wings is just a piece of shit and that's all there is to it. I won't accuse you of being a piece of shit op, but this is just true. You have to be such a fairy to get boneless wings.

>brain addled chicken propagandists

hey dumbfucks no one is buying your attempts to say 2+2=5

Why's that?

Literally everyone I've ever known who gets boneless wings either "don't want to get their hands dirty" like a faggot or seriously can't be fucked to not eat chicken nuggets like a baby. It's just straight up lame.

I just like that they're easier to chew. I'm not sure how the presence or absence of bones would even effect whether or not you'd get your hands dirty, since you'd be holding them either way.

I prefer bone-in wings, but occasionally get boneless

Does that make me bisexual?

Well literally all the guys I've ever seen eat them eat them with forks which is just fucking next level gay.
No, I'm not literally commenting on people's sexuality.

Sounds like you are. If you're the OP or not, your posts sound like you're being very judgemental.

I am being judgemental, yes, but not of anyone's sexuality, just their wing preference.

He's not, because I'm the OP

I prefer bone in, but if the people I'm with want boneless, so be it. Boneless are basically chicken nuggets though.

BONELESS WINGS ARE JUST CHICKEN NUGGETS

>not loving dino nugs

I bet you've taken place in a womens rally.

ma nigga

You guys are acting like sauced nuggets are bad.

chicken nuggets are literally made for children

It's just chicken kiev without the butter made bite size.

I also like chicken nuggets.

Most of them are closer to chicken strips

I've literally never seen anybody eat wings or strips with a fork

How can you debone a chicken wing and then make them look like boneless wings? I don't see how the shape of the meat can match the shape boneless wings normally are.

>liking boneless wings
>doesn't get the pleasure of sticking your tongue between the wing bones

Boneless are better

depends on where im at/what im doing. boneless """""wings""""" are easier and cleaner but if im at home i'll just have regular ones

I don't prefer either but I usually order bone-in for more meat. But lately places that serve both and give the option for either have shrunk the shit out of the bone-in so it's not even worth it.

Like wingstop would have drumettes as big as legs sometimes, hooters a step down, pizza places a step down from that and little ceasars some tiny fucks. But at some point they all downgraded the sizes a step and little ceasars wings are just a bone with the illusion of meat on them. Gonna just have to make them myself from now on when i want some

Little Ceasars wings are weird.