Fuck frogs

What are these called again?

Freedom fries desu

French Connections

Chips

Belgian fries

Based upon recent elections, they truly are Freedom Fries.

Mc chips

Pomme de terre frites stule américain graisse

Spongy grease twigs

Goodnight Altright.

McDonald’s® World Famous Fries™

:^)

Cotton Sticks

Mcdoogal sticks

potato

French Muslims

cuck cries

French chips.

Mate, they're chips

Fried Revolution

God's ambrosia

Freedom Fries (or Brexit Chips)

>Fuck frogs
I agree. Frogposters are shite.
Also this

Baguette Babies

Liberty Logs

Me and my mom call them based potatos

Is you mom a lil b fan?

perky parallelepipeds

Four scones and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are granted espresso.
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that roux. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives, the the layover faggots that the french are, that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The pussy fucks, living and dead, who struggled nowhere, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

She doesn't go on /b/ anymore lol but I think /a/ and pokeman idk I'll ask

Those are little slices of freedom

Mash spuds cuboids.

French fries

Earth apple cutlets

Muslim taters

Sodium death sticks.

fries

Fried potato sticks

starch sticks mutha fucka

Chips/French fries

Finished

World Famous Fries

Potato Canoes

French fries, now extra salty with FN tears.

Caliphate crisps.

Pommes frites

chips ofcourse, what a silly question

poop precursor

Des putains de frites de Domac.

How about /soc/?

death sticks

FrISIS.

Potato Fags

Fren ISTANBUL WAS ONCE CONSTANTINOPLE

Macronian Munchies

Irish Legumes