When you pay non-organic price for organic produce at the self-checkout in your local supermarket

>when you pay non-organic price for organic produce at the self-checkout in your local supermarket

Gee no wonder Veeky Forums is so fat.
Nobody eats nutrient rich food.
Kek

what/?

Wat\?

Wurt ve burt?

Waht?\

(you)

I've noticed most of the stores around me put a big ass organic label on everything so the cashiers don't just key in the code for the Monsanto Special from memory.

I did this once. They only had organic eggplants so I rung it up as non-organic and saved 50%

I felt a little guilty but they really suck at keeping eggplants in stock so fuck em

>buying organic

When will this meme die out?

Never, since it's a better option.

>feeling guilty about costing a multi billion dollar company an amount that is in no way CLOSE to being material

Why feel guilty?
I shouldn't be paying extra for not having toxic shit on my food.

>it's a "Monsanto is putting liquid autism in my food" episode

its still stealing, you heathen

you realize they can still use very toxic chemicals on organic produce? It's organic, not pesticide-free

>Inorganic produce
How do they manage to create fruits and vegetables without carbon based compounds?

guilty

>it's a corporate sycophant tries, and fails, to justify the wholesale contamination of OUR food, land, water and air.

Stay stupid, sycophant.

>le black and white morality

Only largescale, disreputable "organic growers use broad spectrum pyrethrins, moron. Anyone that would buy organic from a producer who's farm they couldn't visit is a bit naive. But they are not on the same level as supporting big agri, you corporate sycophant.

It is stealing, but I don't care. I also haven't done it myself but I think it sounds like a good idea

Stealing in the sense of finance, not morality for the human body's health by big corporations.

Why do mods hate the mean-pepe?
I am not questioning their authority, just asking kindly why though