Anova should arrive in a couple of days. Any protips before i start using it?

Anova should arrive in a couple of days. Any protips before i start using it?

Other urls found in this thread:

anovaculinary.com/update-user-accounts/
consumerist.com/2017/04/12/anova-ticks-off-customers-by-requiring-mandatory-accounts-to-cook-food/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start with a small vibrator and work your way up to a full size dildo so you can insert the Anova into your anus without any tearing.

Enjoy your bpa.

Save the return adress and dend ut back when you realize the results are a meme

So did any of you actually try it?

Learn how to actually cook instead of relying on meme machines, you fuck

Try a vegetarian lifestyle.

probably wont change much because autism has a way of sucking all the joy out of everything anyway

If you tap "like" on their Facebook page you get up to 1 free SousCredit™ per week, and if you grant the app access to your contacts and browsing history you get a one-time 10-pack of SousCredits™ which is worth about $19

It's a pretty good deal, highly recommended unless you're cooking multiple meals per day in which case I'd probably get the Joule which has an unlimited plan (I think it's $28 a month for "unlimited" cooks as long as you're only cooking once a day otherwise you need the unlimited premium which is $60 a month)

>good deal
>allow and PAY MONEY to fund surveillance on yourself

The fuck?
Steak boilers are extremely dumb.

LOL THE UNITASKER IS PAY-TO-PLAY WITH A CHILD LOCK
WHAT THE FUCK?

>Steak boilers
Go back to your McChicken thread, adults are talking

uhm it does not depend on any of that shit you know.

its the bluetooth model, and has 'offline' controls, so there is absolutely no need to use anything besides the immersion circulator.

The Joule? well you are pretty fucked once joule decides to cancel their free app, since it has no open API and no other way of using the machine that via WiFi.

>used be professional chefs worldwide
>"learn how to actually cook"

Oh you're right after carefully listening to feedback they decided to allow users to operate the device without logging in through Facebook:

anovaculinary.com/update-user-accounts/

What a generous concession on their part, just goes to show you they're not just in it to lock you into a walled garden (yet)

you don't even need the app to use the device. it has physical controls.

>5 cents has been deposited into your account
when you niggers shill can you be a bit less obvious about it holy fuck

t.poorfag

you're trolling right?

Yes he is. I have no idea how people believed him. I guess cause nobody here fucking cooks.

>muh steaknet

You will learn the difference between tender and soft.
Sous vide has a tendency to make things disgustingly soft. Advice would be to cook 1 doneness level above what you would usually aim for and to keep cook times under an hour.

For tough cuts of meat you would usually stew or braise just do that instead.

consumerist.com/2017/04/12/anova-ticks-off-customers-by-requiring-mandatory-accounts-to-cook-food/

Congrats on a good purchase, user. Forget the memehaters. My anova is great- comes in particularly handy crap that's easy to overlook like boneless pork loins and boneless skinless chx. Also does wonders on whole eggs.

Tips:
>you can cook from frozen! When I buy a big cut of meat, I break it down, portion and season and then vac-seal individual bags. Then they come out of the freezer and go right into the sous vide water.

>heat your water first. It takes a looooong time to heat up a big pan of water with just the anova. Get it hot with a kettle or stovetop first, then use the anova to find the temp you want

>oils, eggs, & infusions are fun.

Thank you!

Oh, thank god, I eat a lot of chicken. Thanks for the advice!

>did any of you unemployed teenagers who exclusively eat fast food purchase a $200 device for making your own food?

thats just to control it with your phone though, right? but still, Id never fucking buy it.

Can I use this to keep my bath the perfect temp?