Toaster oven af

Who here toasty?

At 8:26 I decided I wanted a ham n cheese melt. By 8:30 I was swimming to flavor town in melted cheese.

Toaster oven haters can't compete.

I don't know how you even do that
Tried making a sandwich in my toaster oven, it caught on fire

Haters BTFO

ever heard of a stove dummy?

The toaster oven is godly, but clean that fucking thing you putrid animal.

Cleanliness is next to godliness, but god loves a man with a worn bible and dirty toaster oven.

Get rekt.

what on god's earth is that yellow stuff on the sandwich

>please help, I've forgotten what cheddar cheese is

Wow, see a doctor.

>he doesn't have a breville pannani press

>I fell for the panini meme in 2006

Correct. I dont buy shitty kitchen appliances.

I wish i had a toaster oven. I bought some two-in-one griddle piece of shit that doesnt even fucking heat evenly and now i feel too retarded to buy another appliance.

Nice chemically injected tumbled "ham." Stop embarassing us and call it what it is: ham style product.

I can't help it that you're jealous of my Kirkland signature. Get bent, dickless.

How the fuck?
This is $39 worth of meat in WV.

I hope that's canada bux.

if that was canada bux that would be like 5 dollars american

Wrong country my bad.

That is $$$USD$$$. The currency of the best country on earth. The fucking God Damn United States of America.

>WV
like, west virginia? it's only $2.59/lb, that's a pretty normal price for meat that isn't a good cut of steak

I bought it because it seemed like a pretty good deal. The ham is delicious. I threw about 2 lbs of it in soups and beans. I've been making sandwiches out of the rest. Its been ham city over here for about a week now.

>Best country on earth
Yes good little goyim. Do your masters biding

One grocery store here, they charge whatever the fuck they want, including $40 for a 4lb chunk of ham.
You got the deli prices right, for cheap ass watered down "10 pieces per pound" shit ham.
The rest of it is $6 a pound.

Go on Google Earth,
zoom in on a random suburb in USA,
looks like a ghetto every time.

Fuck I want one so bad.
I want to toaster-oven things instead of microwave all the time.
I used to have one and it was great.
Heats up way faster than an oven because of smaller space, the best thing for heating up leftover pizza, lasagna, fries, nachos, fucking anything.

American """""""""""""""""""cheese"""""""""""""""""""""
Come to europe, try some real cheese some time.

>americans think their melted plastic is cheese

You know, we do have actual cheese here. You can buy raw milk cheese, and there's imports. But you knew that. I wonder why this always brought up.

because instead of rising together, the small minded must tear others down

>small minded

Exactly. Support garbage products as "best" because of a misguided sense of nationalism. Bury your head in the sand. Look at charcuterie in europe and compare it to chemically injected tumbled ham like products and sputter the tumbled ham is better. Stay stupid and keep us from improving.

>Look at charcuterie in europe
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Cheddar is not plastic you retard. You're thinking of American cheese.

He's just obsessed.

Stay yoked and bury your head in the sand when you're on break, dumbass.

You dick. Now I want one and I'm too tipsy to drive.

There's no such thing as American cheese and no one is claiming that. It's literally called cheese product.

It is clean. Are you talking about the oven door? Its just see through and you can see the guy's counter. It looks gross, but its clean.

I live in WV too and ham is definitely NOT cheap.

Hey OP, I use the toaster oven for most shit too. Good stuff! Great with sandwiches and bacon, just to name a couple non-traditional oven foods.

Here's a reuben I just made with homemade corned beef from a couple days ago. How's it look bros?

>tfw no dickered with patti thread

Here's from yesterday. The pickles present are half-sours, also made myself.

Those look great! 9/10 would eat.

Don't listen to the haters. Toast on.

I broil my steaks in mine. Two full turns of the knob and the steaks come out a perfect rare, juicy and tender.

What recipe did you use for the russian dressing? I like martha stewart's eventhough I'm not a gril or a twink.

Fortunately, now we have Bitcoin.

>2.5 tbsp mayonnaise
>2 tbsp sour cream
>1.5 tbsp ketchup
>1 tbsp dill pickle relish (I used a spicy pickle relish)
>1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
>pinch of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper

I think there is supposed to be 1 tsp of ground horseradish, but I didn't have any. Not the biggest fan anyway, but if and when I get some I will probably adjust it to less or however I like it.

good for 6 or 8 slices of bread depending on how much sauce you like it. make sure you toast the outsides of the bread first (with a small amount of mayo spread thinly, mine was in the oven for a few minutes at 425F), then spread the dressing on the soft side of bread.

>just got back from the store
>was going to buy horseradish root
>they only had one
>it's fucking $7, over a pound
I just wanted like half a teaspoon. Shit.

Are toaster ovens really worth it? What can you do in one that you can't in a normal oven or grill?

Been thinking about buying one, sell me on it.

I like my toaster oven, but I would rather have a full-sized convection oven. Still tho, it's great for roasting veggies. I am sexually aroused by properly browned, crispy asparagus and cauliflower.

They preheat in less than 2 minutes and take the place of a conventional toaster, they are just more versatile.

Anyone that owns a toaster should throw it out and replace with a toaster oven. Same thing, just better.

I bought a CSO-300 which is a convection + steam (combo) oven. I can bake a frozen biscuit from frozen to light and fluffy in 11 minutes with the steam bake setting.

I do wish I had a full sized combo, but i'd have to run water lines to the oven and it would cost the same as a small car. For 300 bucks the cso-300 is a pretty good deal, imo.

I got a panini from the grocery store with some good quality ham and Gruyere, I even got some pickles they sell I like

My ham, all on broil, yo.

Toaster oven haterz be hate'n.

Got my cheese on melt.

inb4 aspy europoors complaining about yellow cheese

Toaster oven haterz can't compete.

There literally is something called american cheese, eurotard, but it's really just a few other cheeses melted together.

No, I'm not talking about that single slice plastic wrapped shit you cucks obsess over.

wholly and objectavley wrong plastic eating amerifaggot

>all I know about food in america is memes and obsession posts, but I am right!

That is a perfectly normal cheese you dirty plebs. I have friends who fly to america with swiss raclette as a gift and it melts exactly the same way.

That's a marble floor beneath the glass, user

It's just bad imitation monterey jack.

I thought they were egg yolks, to be honest

What type of bread is that?

I have random remote land in maine cabin fantasies and I figured my kitchen would be a toaster oven, electric hot plate, and a mini fridge. Seems like it would be pretty cozy throwing together meals with bare-yet-serviceable essentials

seconded, it looks good as fuck for toasted sandwiches, some sort of rye i'm guessing?

Op is a faggot

That is toasty Publix brand honey wheat. For me, the best bread. I usually make a sourdough loaf every weekend, but I was out of town.

Toaster oven haterz gett'n BTFO.

What can you do in a toaster oven that you can't do in normal oven?

It's faster. It uses less energy because there is less to preheat. Some have steam capability and most these days are convection.

Read the thread, fuckboi.