So McDonalds just launched another meme menu item which is a revamp of their original "Artisan" series

So McDonalds just launched another meme menu item which is a revamp of their original "Artisan" series.

Essentially, they have three styles of burger: Pico Guacomole, Maple Bacon Dijon, and Sweet BBQ Bacon.

From here, they let you pick if you want: Crispy Chicken, Grilled Chicken, or a 1/4lb Beef Patty

And then, you can choose if you want either an Artisan Roll or Sesame Seed Bun.

This sells for $4.99 + Tax

I bit the bullet and tried the Sweet BBQ Bacon and needless to say it was the biggest pile of shit I have had the misfortune of eating in months. I don't know what is so difficult about making good tasting fried food but McDonalds is really shooting itself in the foot. Dumping pics in a second. This thing is a fucking joke. This is a $2 burger at best

I paid $5.34 for this

The slice of cheese was the best tasting part

you can just tell that some disgusting liberal designed this box. Probably why the whole corporation is going downhill

>Not getting the grilled chicken with guacamole on artisan bun
See that's where you fucked up

>those McDonalds onions
I don't know how McDonalds fuck up onions so bad but everytime I eat it one their white onions taste like soggy butt

This piece of chicken is honestly the same size as one of their Chicken Selects from a few years ago before they removed it from the menu for good. It's pathetic how low this organization has sunk.

Pic related was the shit crusty hard "artisan roll"

They've had these in Australia for a few years now. As far as McDonalds fare goes it's better than average but can't compare to anything from a real burger joint.

>didn't download the mcdonald app to get these shits for free
It's a shame they took out the meme sriracha option, but nothing feels better than knowing they are losing money due to my actions

Did you order the bacon one, then take the bacon off?

PRETZEL BUNS OR RIOT

Their guacamole fucking sucks, too much acid and salt. The Dijon fried chicken is the only one even close to being worth it

McDonalds really is determined to upscale themselves, aren't they? Probably have to if they don't want to resort to real-estate, which is arguably their biggest asset.

The one trend I actually wanted McDonalds to copy and they didn't do it.

>not getting 2 mcdoubles and a large black coffee every time you go to mcdonald's

I've now had all three. Crispy Chicken. Artisan roll.

First was the BBQ. Definitely the worst of the lot.
The usual over-sweetened sauce that has more in common with brown sugar icing than actual BBQ that most companies offer.
Paired with sweet "caramelized" onions the whole thing just kinda all congeals together when you start mixing it with the saliva in your mouth in a really unpleasant way that not even those crispy bits of... whatever they are (they didn't taste much of anything) could save.

Second day I had the Maple Dijon. Probably my favourite overall. Nice simple flavours that worked well together.
I was worried that maple flavour would be overpowering considering American companies love adding unnecessary amounts of sweetness to everything, but either my location skimped or they actually managed to find a good balance.

Today I had the Pico Guacamole and honestly I was pleasantly surprised. I was dreading guac and pico from McDonald's but while theirs wasn't anything special it also wasn't that bad, which I suppose is the best you can hope for from McDonalds.

All in all, not a terrible offering. Will never get them again as I rarely go any more.

Just get this if you want a good fast food burger

Kek, that is NOT a better choice.

McDonald's cheeseburgers are gourmet compared to these hacks.

mcdonalds is sinking and they have no idea what to do in order to turn it around.

they should be trying to imitate BK and the $1.50 10 piece nuggets and $10 for two whopper meals. instead they constantly put out these terribly overpriced 'artisan' sjw tier sandwiches and the 'frork' gimmicks. it's almost painful to watch.

their financial statements are a fucking mess; they're constantly buying back treasury stock in order to prop up EPS and the stock price so their execs can earn their yearly bonuses.
as soon as the low interest loans they're taking out raise even a few points they'll end up going bankrupt.

Global Gladiators was a better McGame

They made double cheeseburgers cost 49% more in one go.
They lost hundreds of millions of regulars who didn't want jewed.

I'm sure this is why they're losing money.

>sjw sandwiches

lmao. wat.

Anything other than meat, cheese and ketchup is SJW now, haven't you heard?

>still going to mcdonalds
>2017
It's time you realized the one true lord and savior of fast food, anons.

For me it's fresh Wendy's french fries made with real sea salt.

Can someone please explain to me why mcdicks is pushing this higher quality shit? I stopped going to McDonald's when they started this shit and before I used to go in all the time for the dollar McDoubles with Mac sauce. Now they charge like 1.80 for McDoubles and charge for big Mac sauce....... And McChicken are no longer a dollar.

:'(

they see the success of overpriced pretentious garbage like panera bread and chipotle and think they can get in on the action.
they don't realize that mcdonald's is too widely known for cheap fast food and will never successfully transition into that market.

At this point I just want McDonald's to die. It gave me some great times as a kid, but now it's terrible food for high prices and it's time for McDonald's to die and make way for better fast food places.

Thanks for reinforcing my belief that I'm not missing out on anything by staying away from that place.

It's because they can't understand that their customers want $1 doubles and $1 McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.
They're trying alternatives instead of revoking their jewish tricks.

I actually completely agree op. I tried both the sweet bbq and the dijon and they were both really bad.

This. They're trying to compete with places like chipotle and 5 guys while not realizing they're just a shitty fast food joint.
They need to take some lessons from Taco Bell.

if I want artisan fast food sandwiches I'll go to carl's jr

Taco bell KEEPS $1 items on their menu, which is cool as fuck.
Jewing people out of every other burger is fucking rude. We only go to McDonald's to get bags crammed full of doubles and mcchickens for $10-15.
The cost is now $15-22.50 for the same bag. Fuck those jews.

Any other britfags here? These vouchers are in free papers on public transport all the time.
£1.99/$2.58 for a big mac and fries is pretty awesome, especially when a big mac is normally £2.99

Yes, yes keep blaming the JEWS for all your problems.

SJW is a synonym for hipster since they're almost always one and the same.

It's the only possible explanation. McDonalds was one of the most powerful international brands and paved the way for most of the fast food industry. I imagine some low-key blue pilled executives made their way to the top and recruited other like-minded dumbass liberals which completely decimated the company since they have no idea what they are doing 100% of the time

>they don't realize that mcdonald's is too widely known for cheap fast food and will never successfully transition into that market.

It's not even that....I would gladly pay similar pricing at McDonalds if the food was even remotely on the same level...but it's not. As evidenced by OP's experience, their luxury food items are complete shit and are simply just variations of ingredients from other products so it isn't even anything new

>fufufu

manjews even control my mcd's burgers? damn son

Wendys has sucked balls since they changed their burgers like 8-10 years ago...they are no longer a valid contender