What do your thoughts in gorndon ramsay show as this ones?

what do your thoughts in gorndon ramsay show as this ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz_01tjBwAE
youtube.com/watch?v=88aDJFdUjH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All the places he visited in UK have failed to recovet

Boiling Point is pretty kino.

yeah, it was the same deal in the American series too wasn't it?

the restaurants would get the
exposure and the renovations from the show,
and then sell them off

how about you learn how to form a coherent sentence you fucking piece of shit

Get the fuck out of my thread you faglord.

Find me anything that will top this episode.

sorry i was drunk when i made this thread

gorndon ramsay is a good cook though i like watching his cooking shows

>gorndon

UK version is kino
US version had only one idea and stuck with it

uk version was boring as shit lol

They're just typical stressed wagies. go to a NEET thread on r9k and theres wagie 10x worse than them

you aren't a wagie when you own the business

I'd like to see Marco Pierre White slap Gordon Ramsey in the face, turn around and walk away and then buy a McChicken...the best fast food sandwich.

Burger Kitchen

LOL bro do u like memes too??? XXDDD

kys

do us a favour and just go back to youknowwhere

The few I looked up are still there.. and have 4+ stars on google...Maybe not for the Hotels, but the restaurants area

>he's a fucking commie

Which isn't surprising, most of them were 100K + in debt and they got that way because of incompetence.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz_01tjBwAE

absolutely perfect

This dude is great - UK edition is the best. All episodes on YouTube.

GR:"How much is all this caviar worth?"

Dude: "About 10K Pounds"

GR: "My God...."

youtube.com/watch?v=88aDJFdUjH4

TONIGHT ON KITCHEN NIGHTMARES
*agressive sound of a knife being sharpened*
CHEF RAMSAY MAY HAVE MET HIS MATCH
*cut to owner cursing or slamming a door*
TENSIONS RUN HIGH AS A FAMILY STRUGGLES TO STAY AFLOAT
*shot of Gordon trying to play Dr. Phil for a pod of insecure overweight whales*
WILL (restaurant named after incompetent owner) BE ABLE TO SWIM UPSTREAM? OR WILL IT SLEEP WITH THE FISHES?
*ear rape music plays and i put a gun to my head*
THAT'S ALL RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, ON:
*holy fuck it gets louder*
KITCHEN NIGHTMARES

is this true? I know that one of the restaurant owner killed himself

One of the owners from the US show owed a fuckpile of money to the mob and "wound up dead"

There's a few still going like Galeria 33, Lido Di Manhattan and hilariously Oceana which is a very well oiled tourist trap on Bourbon St now with a lineup every single day. The guy (Rami) from the show bought the restaurant beside it too and it also has a lineup.

The only fakery on the show is his production during the first "dinner service" will be filled with people who are told to reject the food if anything minor is wrong with it that's why in a lot of episodes the owners are hip to this scam and walk out like the chick from Galeria 33 but otherwise everything else is real.

Ramsay also has a much better success rate than restaurants in general who fail at something like 80+% after the first year.

I liked the UK version much better since it concentrated on cooking and watching Ramsay teach dishes instead of horseshit. The best UK episode is of course Bonaparte's with the scammer chef "You can't cook an omlette and you're the head chef. You're taking the piss aren't you".

Can't remember which one but the restaurant with the steroided italian stereotype gangster guy who kept fighting "debt collectors" that showed up was actually a Bonanno family crime associate and using his restaurant to launder proceeds of a bookie line which is why those dudes kept showing up. He was also higher than a kite on coke the entire time and it's obvious

Yep, that's the one. He wound up dead.