>Creamy
>Fermented
>Nutty
>Gamey
>Gritty
>Chewy
>Crunchy
>Salty

Worcestershire gator tail dipped in peanut butter?

>smothered
>covered
>chunked
>diced
>peppered
>capped
>topped
>country

Natto?

forgot >mineraly

Nah one of the best ones is ammoniated.

I laugh everytime he says it cause thats gross as fuck.

Best exotic food host

>That newer show where he just stands infront of a greenscreen and narrates, doesn't even visit the places
He dropped the ball hard.

I miss the early seasons of Bizarre Foods where no matter where in the world he went someone would serve him dick and balls.

tastes like "river stones"

Triple scattered, all the way

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee WHAT!?

>adjectives are bad according to autistic cu/ck/s

now this is a shitpost I can get behind

some of the adjectives really are overused/not very good at describing what they're trying to describe
>Creamy
almost always overused
>Fermented
not even close to a meme
>Nutty
usually used pretty accurately
>Gamey
huge meme, everyone knows game animals taste gamey
>Gritty
very bad word for described texture usually
>Chewy
same as gritty, can be interpreted too many ways
>Crunchy
same as chewy and gritty again, anything with a harsh bite retards will call crunchy
>Salty
fair when people say something like "the salt is balanced very well" in a dish with say salted caramel, but when a dude is eating fish or something and they're like "it's so salty it's

>gooey
>succulent
>oozing

>slightly poopy flavor

>you can tell exactly what it is
>it's intestines

his head looks like a penis

>everyone knows game animals taste gamey

No. The "gamey" taste comes from improper handling of the carcass when field dressing or a gut shot, both of which cause intestinal contents to come in contact with the meat. Also, a lot of lazy ass fuckwads don't even bother field dressing before they take it to a processor, sometimes waiting overnight.

Isn't that how you can get your hash browns at waffle/huddle house?

Hes not been one to mince words though. Andrew is the kind of person who flat up tells people their food is weird or garbage with terms like gritty, slimy, disgusting. He just ends it with "in a good way!" so they chill out.

>Watching bizarre foods
>Wow..this tastes like rotten, fermented baby diapers left out in the sun and then crusted in gore from a sour herring that ate too many durians!
>I LOVE IT

This man refuses to eat durian and walnut.

Such two random foods to pick.

Just sends the camera crew to some city, interview people eating food from that city. He narrates and stands infront of a greenscreen, just as that user said. Only 30 minutes long. I don't know what he's doing besides that.

>umami

This guys show is actually alright

>Gamey
Of all of the things a food can be this is the worst to me
He actually enjoys it

I wish Gordon Ramsey would do a show like Bizarre Foods

>Thank you for inviting me into your home poor 3rd-world people. Your home cooking tastes like absolute dog shit and I refuse to eat another bite. Good night.

>goes to foreign country
>eats food that is common there but not common in America
>THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY WHO WOULD EAT THIS

>smothered
>covered
>like my waffle house hashbrowns

I let my deer hang around for a few days before I butcher it. Meat lasts a long time if you cool it off and hang it in a cooler.

Deer has a flavor that I think most people wouldn't like if they've only ever eaten cow or chicken, especially if they just throw it on a grill or something similar.

He does, it's called Gordon's Great Escape.

Yeah, but you field dressed the godamn thing when you killed it, right? That was my point.

He does the exact opposite, he fucking praises almost all the food.

andrew zimmern isn't bad, he's a really chill guy irl.

>barnyardy
>musty

Andrew is based and Bizarre foods was a good show. Y'all are spreading lies just to be contrarian cucks.

>sinewy

>rich

>It tastes like where it lived

>triple capped

Nah the whole show is staged anyway. 90% of the stuff he eats on the show nobody in that country eats anymore and is just subsistance food they used to eat ages ago, or things only eaten for ceremonial purposes.

Tracking down and trying traditional ethnic foods was kind of the point of the show. If he'd traveled around the world eating fast food nobody would have watched except Veeky Forums.