average sci user

> average sci user

I actually prefer fedora tipping atheists over the polar opposite

t. fedora tipper

m'lady

Why do antitheists hate Christianity more than Islam?

Christianity affects my life more.

How?

this is not true. I find some redemptive qualities in Christianity, but Islam is irredeemable to the point where I set my penis forth in crusades against/for muslim women - no joke, they're great.

It's political. The left needs minorities and young people only engage in identity politics so young atheists will be protective of muslims.

Atheists are typically leftists and are thus unable to critizise minorities.

No one here lives in an islamic shithole. We all live in christian shitholes instead, so we fight the religion directly opressing us.

That doesn't Islam isn't shit. It is. But before we have the power to tackle the outer shitholes we first have to be sure we turn our societies into secular atheist societies.

But how exactly does it affect your life?

Atheists were singing "Imagine" during Je Suis Charlie too.

I legitimately hate fedoras, and I used to be a militant atheist myself. Nowadays I'm just an atheist.

>mohammedans
>minorities

Why'd they kick him out though?

>Churches don't have to pay taxes
>I do

>Churches do not have the legal responsibility of reporting on how much they spend lobbying
>Everyone else legally has to

>The government is majority christian so even many of the ceremonial events are done using a christian lens. For example involving priests and prayer.

And that is just the legal part. There is a lot of discrimination against non-christians in society because christians are taught to be intolerant.

poor you

>Europeans figured out why the existence of an omnipotent god was physically impossible 3000 years ago using infallible logic
>2000 years ago a bunch of barbaric sandfuckers came along and convinced everyone of their idiocy anyway while burning down the library of alexandria
>~200 years ago Europe finally recovered

I'm not sure whether to lament the former loss or lament the future loss when abrahamcucks take over once more

State atheism works. Prove me wrong.
See Kazakhstan Uzbekistan Kyrgyzstan Azerbaijan
All secular muslim countries

State atheism = state worship

Irrelevant. It still worked
Kazakhstan is based and not durka

poor quality bait

The, uh, arguably worst nations on earth?

Uzbekistan kidnaps over a million of their own citizens every year to pick cotton as slave labor. They get no pay and many die in the endeavor, I think religion is the least of their social problems

ran out of ideas already?

>Europeans figured out
youm mean greeks thinkers figured out, stop this pan-whiteism cuckoldry,when epicurus said that northern europeans were worshipping rocks
and trees

Greeks considered non Greeks to be subhuman barbarian garbage regardless of race.

>attributing that to state atheism
state atheism killed the durka, we should implement it in muslim countries

And when the Indus had a mighty empire the Greek were building trinkets out of their own dung.

No, Greece is Europe. They were just first, which honestly isn't anything special and I have no idea why you would think it is.

>implying Christcuck "love thy enemy" philosophy isn't what invited the Muslim invasion in the first place
Pure rationalism would have them all purged if they took a single step inside the border.

>go to library in Columbus
>stand around in the fiction section looking confused for about 5 minutes
>one of the librarians comes over to ask if I need help
>"yeah, I'm looking and looking but for the life of me I can't find any bibles here at all."
>then

>Say you're posting a rational response to something
>Describe a knee-jerk emotional response completely devoid of reason

wew lad

It depends on the atheist.